Long time FOX staffer dies from COVID after helping downplay it

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

This person booked the parade of fools that vomited misinformation for a year. Now COVID-19 catches up to him.

This person booked the parade of fools that vomited misinformation for a year. Now COVID-19 catches up to him.

Put 2 masks on and get back under your bed you pusillanimous piss ant.

How old was this person. Obese? Comorbids??

Guess you don't have to j/o later, you done finished.

Karma is a bitch

Karma is a bitch

Which is why you die a very slow painful death.

Karma is a bitch

Which is why you die a very slow painful death.
It's nice to have fans

To politicize a deadly disease until there are those out there that refuse to admit the severity...is as close to contributing to the death of the victims as I can imagine. FOX is a cesspool of lies and misinformation. And those who refuse to even consider other media sources are flat earthers. They are doomed to accept ignorance and lies as truth.

I truly feel sorry for you, unless of course you are part of the misinformation, itself.

Fox News
covid hoax 2.jpg

How old was this person. Obese? Comorbids??

Guess you don't have to j/o later, you done finished.
Does it matter? Those that are obese and with underlying health issues were warned. He helped dismiss those warnings and fed the low information audience lies about the deadly nature of COVID. Now....COVID takes he life.

Is he going to Tweet from beyond the grave that COVID is not so bad like Herman Cain. Ignorance and Lies will kill you.

Whatever you do do NOT go outside, some rightwing asshole might infect you.
Dumbass.
It's a warm sunny afternoon in the A, I'm outside as we type. About to get me some jerk chicken. Life is good.

Are you OK?

That's a shame.

You're a fucking moron.

She must be tweeting from the afterlife:

Last edited:

Put 2 masks on and get back under your bed you pusillanimous piss ant.
Mask Box.jpg

Forum List

Back