Longmont weather: Lowest temperature ever recorded in May

Nope I posted it a couple weeks ago and you fell right into it just like your predictable talking points made you do.

Now you are forced to put words in my mouth because you cant address the things I type.

How did the Dinos die? Derp! Werent you there? Derp! (then I'll answer my own question) It was from cars derp derp derp

you need to do something about that indigestion derp. maybe some pepto bismol derp.

repeating the truth is not a talking point. the sun rises in the east---talking point? bears shit in the woods---talking point.

it is true that the climate of our planet has always been changing, it is also true that man has never had anything to do with it.

First, state that -- hello! -- the earth's climate has always been changing! Which is true! Also entirely irrelevant, but true! I mean, it's not like global warming scientists are unaware of the earth's climate history, so pointing it out won't make them go, "Oh, shit! Really? You mean my life's work has all been for nothing? What an asshole I am!" Yes, pointing this fact out doesn’t prove or disprove anything. But congratulations! It works on rubes. And you've taken your first step toward being a global warming denier!

Isnt it sad that Bill Maher predicted your entire argument weeks before you made it :rofl:

Maher has also threatened to leave taxifornia, once in a while he gets something right.

you need to do something about that indigestion derp. maybe some pepto bismol derp.

repeating the truth is not a talking point. the sun rises in the east---talking point? bears shit in the woods---talking point.

it is true that the climate of our planet has always been changing, it is also true that man has never had anything to do with it.

First, state that -- hello! -- the earth's climate has always been changing! Which is true! Also entirely irrelevant, but true! I mean, it's not like global warming scientists are unaware of the earth's climate history, so pointing it out won't make them go, "Oh, shit! Really? You mean my life's work has all been for nothing? What an asshole I am!" Yes, pointing this fact out doesn’t prove or disprove anything. But congratulations! It works on rubes. And you've taken your first step toward being a global warming denier!

Isnt it sad that Bill Maher predicted your entire argument weeks before you made it :rofl:

Rush Limbaugh predicts your arguments everyday....it's not that hard....

Sure he does, I posted where yours was predicted...I bet your link is a secret right? :doubt:

CC

does a hot week in August prove the AGW science? because we all know that is what you warmers will be claiming in a few months.

can't have it both ways, which is it?

Yep...A hot week, a hot chick, a hot pocket all that stuff

closed thinks man is the main cause for weather on Earth, what a dipshit.....I've caught him in a lie......I love it.....dont be a dumbass

Maher has also threatened to leave taxifornia, once in a while he gets something right.

Id change the subject too if I was you

CC

does a hot week in August prove the AGW science? because we all know that is what you warmers will be claiming in a few months.

can't have it both ways, which is it?

Yep...A hot week, a hot chick, a hot pocket all that stuff

LOL, glad to see that you don't take your warmer bullshit too seriously :clap2:

Yup thats a relief I thought he was one of those guys that takes "man made climage change" as a fucking religion.

More proof of global warming, folks!

Under clear skies and a snowy landscape, the temperature plunged to 14 degrees at Vance Brand Airport at 6:30 a.m. Thursday morning, smashing the previous record low for the date of 24, set in 1989.

The morning low is the lowest temperature ever recorded in Longmont during the month of May, according to Times-Call weather consultant Dave Larison. Previously, the lowest reading for the month was 18 degrees, set on May 1, 1989, and May 5, 1917.

Longmont weather: Lowest temperature ever recorded in May - Longmont Times-Call

Global warming doesn't mean Canada is a tropical paradise.

no one does but you keep telling yourself that. Again once you stop listening to the voices in your head and hear other ppl maybe you can stop lying about ppls positions

Under clear skies and a snowy landscape, the temperature plunged to 14 degrees at Vance Brand Airport at 6:30 a.m. Thursday morning, smashing the previous record low for the date of 24, set in 1989.

The morning low is the lowest temperature ever recorded in Longmont during the month of May, according to Times-Call weather consultant Dave Larison. Previously, the lowest reading for the month was 18 degrees, set on May 1, 1989, and May 5, 1917.

Wow, one weather station had a record low on one day?

In your face, science. :eusa_whistle:

Guess you dont know that "man made climate change science" uses personal diarys and ship logs in the 16th ~ 19th century as credible evidence { and note the thermometer wasnt invented till 1724} . but todays reporting on the internet is just "local" and dont mean shit. lol

Last edited:
OP- that's weather, dimwit- and extreme weather is part of GW. 2012 was the hottest year in the history of the US, 9th hottest in the world (and the top 10 are all in the last 15 years)- that's climate.

Only the GOP and the dupes are this dumb- in the WORLD! Congratulations!

Last edited:

Two records broken in the last two weeks in Houston. DOH !!!

Record low for May expected in Houston tonight. Damn I'm ready for summer.
Yeah....I'm sure you folks are lookin'-forward to continued drought.

Meh.....Texas is a big state. The only place it's a little dry is in the desert regions. Imagine that.
East Texas lakes are all full.

Oh....we got anywhere from 4-8 inches in the Houston area this week.

Last edited:

May 2, 2013

California;
Multibillion-Dollar $urplu$

"State coffers contain about $4.5 billion more than expected in personal income tax payments. Business taxes have also rebounded, signaling an economic recovery."

arnoldschwarzenegger_totalrecall.png

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Two records broken in the last two weeks in Houston. DOH !!!

Don't be an idiot.

OP- that's weather, dimwit- and extreme weather is part of GW. 2012 was the hottest year in the history of the US, 9th hottest in the world (and the top 10 are all in the last 15 years)- that's climate.

Only the GOP and the dupes are this dumb- in the WORLD! Congratulations!

In the fucking history of the U.S. Lmao..... show me the data, dumb shit.
The question: Why do weather records only begin in 1914?

Forum List

Back