LOOK AT ME! Born female, running for Prom King

I am already sick at my stomach from the title
I cant get myself to read the article

Creepy!

others here get it.

man, some of you people need to be on a watch list. Following children around is just plain creepy

Boys having a penis is creepy?

Girls having a vagina is creepy?

What has happened to education?

And some folks want sex Ed to start in kindergarten....

I wonder why?

There is NO SUCH THING as transgender.
It's mental problem and now another stupid liberal cause.
A cause from which liberals seek to create yet another politically correct protected class.

A cause from which liberals seek to create yet another politically correct protected class.

If it was a mental problem, it be 'cured' with drugs and therapy, but in most cases, it can't be.

He might have fake balls but it doesn't mean he can't kick your ass. The problem is that the sissified kids have been taught that they could go to jail if they appear to be intolerant of the freak show.

He might have fake balls but it doesn't mean he can't kick your ass. The problem is that the sissified kids have been taught that they could go to jail if they appear to be intolerant of the freak show.

Once a King
Always a King
But once a Knights enough

Not sure why that seemed appropriate, but there it is.

If it was a mental problem, it be 'cured' with drugs and therapy, but in most cases, it can't be.

And you got your Psych degree from...?

Where did you get yours from? How did you become such an expert in something you have no training in?

Forum List

Back