LOOK AT ME! Born female, running for Prom King

If I don't get it, i will go to the media and cry bigotry if reality isn't denied!

Transgender student wants to be Pa. school's prom king but on ballot for prom queen | Fox News

This student should definitely go to a college like Rice,
where a DOG and I think a BEER CAN got elected homecoming queen.
He/She would fit right in.

Maybe we need a section on here for UNISEX issues.
Like the transgender person who couldn't use either restroom
without making people uncomfortable. Why not have a UNISEX bathroom
and be done with it.

Come up with a UNISEX title like Prom President and be done with it.
It cannot be that difficult. Next?

And you got your Psych degree from...?

Where did you get yours from? How did you become such an expert in something you have no training in?

It is simple biology. Males have a penis and testicles. Women have vaginas and ovaries.
There is no in between.

Intersex people are neither male nor female, so again, how can you say you know about these things when clearly, you don't know jack?

If I don't get it, i will go to the media and cry bigotry if reality isn't denied!

Transgender student wants to be Pa. school's prom king but on ballot for prom queen | Fox News

This student should definitely go to a college like Rice,
where a DOG and I think a BEER CAN got elected homecoming queen.
He/She would fit right in.

Maybe we need a section on here for UNISEX issues.
Like the transgender person who couldn't use either restroom
without making people uncomfortable. Why not have a UNISEX bathroom
and be done with it.

Come up with a UNISEX title like Prom President and be done with it.
It cannot be that difficult. Next?

Never been a Female President ( at least POTUS )

Gonna have to have a more generic term

Homecoming Persons would work, and give the entire student body participation awards!

it's a brilliant plan. Who's with me???

There is NO SUCH THING as transgender.
It's mental problem and now another stupid liberal cause.
A cause from which liberals seek to create yet another politically correct protected class.

If it was a mental problem, it be 'cured' with drugs and therapy, but in most cases, it can't be.

I had a young neighbor who's dad became a woman.
And this young man was going through similar issues of feeling
transgendered and part or all female in a male body.

One day he had such an emotional crisis, he went catatonic and wouldn't respond.
I had a friend come over to pray and counsel him to make sure he was going to be ok.

By the time he resolved his issues, he decided he was fine as he was.
My friend who prayed with him, said she was on her way to pray with a woman
patient afflicted with the opposite problem. When I called her, she diverted
and went to help my friend first. And they both got over their issues.
She said she felt the personality afflicted each person "traded placed"
and then both people were okay after that.

I had another friend I never met except online.
By the time I helped him talk through and resolve his religious issues, he
came out as transgender and decided to change to female.
he said he always felt he was female and was born in a male body
that he hated and suppressed his true self all this time.
Once he forgave quit judging and let go, he was free to be himself
which he identified as female. he finally felt loved for the first time,
and came out to his parents and wife whom he divorced so she could marry someone else to have kids with.
they were more happy for him to see him happy for the first time in his life,
although it was sad for his wife to let him go so he could pursue his new life.

So it can go either way. As long as people forgive and are spiritually healed
where they don't carry issues from the past making them suffer and project conditions
then that is what is important. for them to receive forgiveness and healing
so they are free to know and follow what is the right purpose for them in life.

Last edited:

Something very creepy about adults like you following what teenagers are up too. It's just plain really fucking creepy

Too easy

Boys have a penis

Girls have a vagina

What's creepy is people who don't know that

Are they planning on exposing them during Prom?

Something very creepy about adults like you following what teenagers are up too. It's just plain really fucking creepy

Too easy

Boys have a penis

Girls have a vagina

What's creepy is people who don't know that

Are they planning on exposing them during Prom?

See, once again it is up to ADULTS to guide these fine young folks. Exposing oneself in public can put one on a sexual offenders list for a very long time.

But you already knew that.

Its been a good while since I went to High School but since when did they come up with an award category for Class k00k???

Can a liberal, with a straight face, tell me that a woman can get prostate cancer?

Last edited:
I'm curious why I'm being blamed for this person going to the media about their percieved injustice? Apparently this person didn't want anyone to know, that's why she went to the media to let the world know that she thinks she should be considered a man for purposes of homecoming. That's MY fault. Only the mind of a fuckign liberal could I be blamed for this story existing, let alone demanding that someone with a vagina be considered a man. How fucked in the head do you have to be a liberal?

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
I'm curious why I'm being blamed for this person going to the media about their percieved injustice? Apparently this person didn't want anyone to know, that's why she went to the media to let the world know that she thinks she should be considered a man for purposes of homecoming. That's MY fault. Only the mind of a fuckign liberal could I be blamed for this story existing, let alone demanding that someone with a vagina be considered a man. How fucked in the head do you have to be a liberal?

When you Observe their Filth and Dare to Speak about it they go on the Attack.

Dante, that Fist Fucked Faggot, all but Accused you of being a Pedo for Observing a News Story.

This is what they do... Get used to it.

They also go after Children with their Sexually Deviant Agenda... When you Observe that, they will call you a Homo.

:)

peace...

Yes, when presented with how insane liberals are, all they have are insults. This people litereally want others to believe that a woman can have a penis. And when you try to explain reality to them, they go insane. Prancing around, limp wrists everywhere, throwing tantrums that would make a 3 year old seem mature.

They're electing a KING AND QUEEN.

But that doesn't bother people?

I'm shocked they just don't make everyone a king and a queen because if anyone doesn't win, their feelings might get hurt.

America is being completley pussified, and sissified, and now kids are being asked to deny reality so some limp wristed, prancing liberal can have a feel good moment.

20130423_124153_Issak_200.png

LOL looks like a skinny bodey look a like.
Add three hundred pounds and a Kilt and you would have bodey

There is NO SUCH THING as transgender.
It's mental problem and now another stupid liberal cause.
A cause from which liberals seek to create yet another politically correct protected class.

The professionals at the APA disagree with your assessment.

i suppose you have more education and experience in psychology than they do?

:tongue:

Where did you get yours from? How did you become such an expert in something you have no training in?

It is simple biology. Males have a penis and testicles. Women have vaginas and ovaries.
There is no in between.

Wrong:
intersex - one having both male and female sexual characteristics and organs; at birth an unambiguous assignment of male or female cannot be made.
SOURCE:
thefreedictionary dot com

Knowledge...it's a wonderful thing.

:tongue:

Forum List

Back