LOOK AT ME! Born female, running for Prom King

Sorry, the male baby may have a female mind, but alas (is that the proper word?), it is still a male.
So to you, we are only defined by our physical appearance; our "shells"; not our minds, not our souls. Ok. you're a simple man, that's cool; i tend to try and see things and people as more than their superficial 2 dimensional facades.

Go ahead and point up and say "I want to go down there", I think you will be corrected. But nice try.

Hanging upside down in a tree; I point up (rom my perspective) and say "I want to go down there". Perspective, poppy.....perspective.

i realize oversimplifying concepts in life brings you comfort; that's ok. I, on the other hand, don't need comforting thoughts, i enjoy life's nuances, complexities, spectrums, variety and color.

Black and white/two dimensional thinking is boring. :)

This is about gender. Could care less about the persons sexuality.

You can't separate sexuality from gender. Discussing gender identity is discussing people's sexuality. Sexuality doesn't only include sexual behavior.

One of the truisms about life itself is that nothing stays the same. Swim or sink like a stone, to paraphrase Dylan. Instead of feeling threatened by change, embrace it.

Up has always been up. Never has changed, never will.
Dependant upon one's perspective.

Certain truths are self evident.
And some are not.

So lets review, shall we?

We have people here VERY upset that a FAKE HONOR is being given to a FAKE girl.

One wonders why this so upsets them.

One cannot help but wonder about any person who cares so very VERY much about gender indentity issues.

For most grown up people, these issues were resolved a long long time ago.

However for people with personal gender indentity issues?

Well other people's sexual proclivities are a constant source of interest for that conflicted type of person.

No one really cares. You do understand that. No one cares. It was proposed as a topic so it is being discussed by those who would just as well discuss something else they are equally uninterested in.

Obviously ya'll do care enough to spend some time on it and some seem to even get upset about the whole thing. Obvious you guys do care.

why?

One cannot help but wonder about any person who cares so very VERY much about gender indentity issues.

Well other people's sexual proclivities are a constant source of interest for that conflicted type of person.

I wonder how you feel about title IX?

I also see the most upset on this thread being those defending the "fake"

Pardon us for having an opinion.
Nah, the ones most upset are the guys bitching about what a little kid does. Jeez, why does it upset ya'll so much?

And pardon us for having an opinion about your irrational opinions.

:D

WHy cant these people just run their own prom..........the k00k prom. Theres enough nutters who would go.

By the way.....its been over 3 decades since I went to high school. I dont recall schools having this super-superlative category "MOST LIKELY TO BE AN ODDBALL". When did this start??

Let's take a trip back in time...shall we....?
"WHy cant these people just run their own prom..........the Neeegrooo prom. Theres enough "darkies" who would go."

Prejudice is ugly and immoral, my wayward son. tsk tsk. :)

Still very creepy watching adults stalk the lives of children and the events that children attend and put on

very creepy

:evil:

Adults send the lil ones to school. They should be the ones running them.

Creepy is allowing the children to run the school, not visa versa

Nah, creepy is ya'lls obsession over children's sexual and gender related issues.

Sends shivers down me spine, it does. yuk yuk yuk :tongue:

I wonder how you feel about title IX?

I don't care about title IX, frankly.

I also see the most upset on this thread being those defending the "fake"

Their concerns are unwarranted, too.

I think many of you folks (on both sides) just get off being outraged.

Pardon us for having an opinion.

No problem at all, POP

Differences in taste and opinion are why ice-cream comes in so many flavors.

Still very creepy watching adults stalk the lives of children and the events that children attend and put on

very creepy

:evil:

Nah, creepy is ya'lls obsession over children's sexual and gender related issues.

So gender and sexuality are separate issues....

Thanks

So gender and sexuality are separate issues....

Thanks

yep, just like when we say "heart and soul". Separate .......

.......but not.

a wee bit of zen thinking fer you, poppy. :D

Last edited:
Can a liberal please explain to me how a woman can get testicular and prostate cancer and how a man can get ovarian cancer?

See what happens when you deny reality?

Forum List

Back