Look at the sad CV19 death record for Biden? He tops trump by far.

My mother was in a PRIVATE nursing home at the beginning of the Covid-19 outbreak. Cumo decided to send Covid-19 infected patients to her nursing home. My mother got Covid-19 never made a full recovery. Thank you Cuomo and democrats for killing my mother.
Tens of thousands tell that same story. But once Trump got warp speed functioning well, it provided vaccines. By the way, Biden has not provided any vaccines ever.

• Fact
Reactions: iku
I am pleased you asked. I will ask you back then. Are you terminally stupid or what?

Trump fought this with no vaccines. When he got one, he and Biden got shots. Biden still caught it again and again. This caused people to think it does not work. Biden did not fix that. People still were dying after they got shots. And you dumb fucks know that.
WHAAAT?

Trump didn't fight it.
He denied its existence.
He recommended people shove lightbulbs up their asses and drink clorox
When the governors were showing progress in containing covid he threw a fit and went against every known protocol
He held his rallies and killed his supporters.

But he gave up fighting after the bleach recommendation.

CV is not over. We are fortunate Trump lost the election, because we still would have problems with its development even now.
Clearly you are ignorant of Warp Speed. I got vaccinated pretty fast once the trump vaccines were here.

Some one has the list. From the inside, it would be easy to compile a names list, which is the equivalent to a (familial genomes list [italics[). Those who likely have the list include the Jesuit Elf, Anthony Fauci, and his now-retired crony, Francis Collins.
Well?
If you want a list and you know where to get it, go get it.
Why are you asking for it here?

... because of Trump's mismanagement handing Biden a full out pandemic./
He handed Biden three different vaccines. Not sure how you are calling that "mismangement."
The comparison of time in office and the amount of exposure or vaccination gives Biden a seven to one value in office compared to Trump, a real failure for the latter.
Not sure who is feeding you that bizarre math, but the simple fact is the vast majority of COVID deaths occurred on Biden's watch.

CV is not over. We are fortunate Trump lost the election, because we still would have problems with its development even now.
I will check to be accurate but I believe Biden killed warp speed. This took down a super long wait for vaccines to be approved. Trump went fast to kill CV19.

I checked.
Operation Warp Speed (OWS) was a public–private partnership initiated by the United States government to facilitate and accelerate the development, manufacturing, and distribution of COVID-19 vaccines, therapeutics, and diagnostics.[1][2] The first news report of Operation Warp Speed was on April 29, 2020,[3][4][5] and the program was officially announced on May 15, 2020.[1] It was headed by Moncef Slaoui from May 2020 to January 2021 and by David A. Kessler from January to February 2021.[6] At the end of February 2021, Operation Warp Speed was transferred into the responsibilities of the White House COVID-19 Response Team.[7]

Last edited:
Tens of thousands tell that same story. But once Trump got warp speed functioning well, it provided vaccines. By the way, Biden has not provided any vaccines ever.
Yeah and certain Democrats decided it was A OK to put Covid-19 infected patients in nursing homes and kill innocent people in the name of ORANGE MAN BAD :doubt:

I will check to be accurate but I believe Biden killed warp speed. This took down a super long wait for vaccines to be approved. Trump went fast to kill CV19.
Yes, Trump set established the COVID vaccine effort
Trump gave the drug makers legal protections
Trump bypassed safety protocols

You know, the vaccine stuff you guys have been whining about for 3 years.

Yeah and certain Democrats decided it was A OK to put Covid-19 infected patients in nursing homes and kill innocent people in the name of ORANGE MAN BAD :doubt:
That is correct in total.

Then it was closer to three years ago. You are confused as to time and dates. I will put you on Ignore for a while rather than risk a spat that gets us banned.
I am not confused with anything. My mother got Covid-19 after they put Covid-19 infected patients into her nursing home and she got sick and never recovered and was in an induced Coma for over 2 years and I pulled the plug. You ever cleaned up after your mother shits the bed? You man enough to pull the plug?

Yes, Trump set established the COVID vaccine effort
Trump gave the drug makers legal protections
Trump bypassed safety protocols

You know, the vaccine stuff you guys have been whining about for 3 years.
Slashing that saved millions of lives. I agree he ended safety protocols. But this was so serious it ended up saving millions of lives. I am totally vaccinated. I have no clue who you mean.

I am informing Americans that Biden did not kill CV 19. And he has also caught it. And it was Trump who caused the vaccines to be out. Trump saved lives. Biden was lucky he had the Trump vaccines who has helped a bit. But if you think CV is over, guess again.
Biden killing CV19 is not a possibility.

I actually surprised you are not on the “vaccines are killing people” train.

Big pharma brought the vaccines BTW Trump cut the red tape

Forum List

Back