Look at the sad CV19 death record for Biden? He tops trump by far.

Biden killing CV19 is not a possibility.

I actually surprised you are not on the “vaccines are killing people” train.

Big pharma brought the vaccines BTW Trump cut the red tape
To get the vaccine to me, WARP speed had to be the changed law.
Operation Warp Speed (OWS) was a public–private partnership initiated by the United States government to facilitate and accelerate the development, manufacturing, and distribution of COVID-19 vaccines, therapeutics, and diagnostics.[1][2] The first news report of Operation Warp Speed was on April 29, 2020,[3][4][5] and the program was officially announced on May 15, 2020.[1] It was headed by Moncef Slaoui from May 2020 to January 2021 and by David A. Kessler from January to February 2021.[6] At the end of February 2021, Operation Warp Speed was transferred into the responsibilities of the White House COVID-19 Response Team.[7]

• Fact
Reactions: iku
Only to the simple minded, as I've just both said and demonstrated.

It's OK, I don't expect you to get it after all you've been through.
You can demonstrate your mental masturbation in service of your demented master until the cows come home.

Doesn't change the fact the fact that vast majority of COVID deaths in the US occurred on Biden's watch.

Sucks to be you

You can demonstrate your mental masturbation in service of your demented master until the cows come home.

Doesn't change the fact the fact that vast majority of COVID deaths in the US occurred on Biden's watch.

Sucks to be you
Son, you've demonstrated over and over that you wouldn't recognize a fact if I wrapped one around a wet fish and slapped you with it.

Keep on with your simple minded self, just don't expect anyone with more than the three active brain cells you've got to go for it.

Son, you've demonstrated over and over that you wouldn't recognize a fact if I wrapped one around a wet fish and slapped you with it.

A fact like he fact that vast majority of COVID deaths in the US occurred on Biden's watch? A fact like that? Come on gal, you can acknowledge this fact. Even John Edgar Scissorhands promises he won't turn you into the Biden campaign

A fact like he fact that vast majority of COVID deaths in the US occurred on Biden's watch? A fact like that? Come on gal, you can acknowledge this fact. Even John Edgar Scissorhands promises he won't turn you into the Biden campaign
Talking to you is like arguing with a six year old.

headbang1.gif

Self respect and good governance.

Something no republican has had since the 1980s or even before;
Millions of invaders poured in and you call that good governance?

Bub, I was once one of your ilk as I was a very very loyal democrat. They had policies that chased me out.

Many of the of former Biden supporters will not vote for him again. And this is proven by polls.

Are you a lifelong member of the Democrats cult? I ask since I was also one at a time.
The cult gave her some weird worldwide death percentage to tout. Evidently the only metric in which Biden looks good, given all the deaths on his watch.

The myth is he mishandled it. But until he got Warp speed going, he could not fight it well. Biden has fucked it up after he got the Vaccine.
Trump got the vaccine effort underway. He got that one right.
Beyond that he screwed every pooch that had the misfortune to cross his path.

Slashing that saved millions of lives. I agree he ended safety protocols. But this was so serious it ended up saving millions of lives. I am totally vaccinated. I have no clue who you mean.
Don't play stupid. It's not a good look.

1707965463825.png

I am done with you sick bastards

And you remember this. Trump invented it
trump invented nothing.
Trump didn't come up with the idea for the vaccines.

All Trump did was sign legislation while he was denying COVID's existence.

Forum List

Back