Look the left lying about what the republicans are doing.

Ah, don't get too worked up. More & more Americans are catching onto Democrat Fake News shite. They're starting to call em on it. The days of their Fake News being blindly accepted as real News, are quickly slipping away. I see some very rough times ahead for Democrats.
And how about right wing fake news?

It doesn't bother you one itty bitty bit, does it.

Please reference some. Butthurt posts don't cut it.

Obamas birth certificate comes to mind .

Who was it that started that again...

Couldn't have been your messiah, the great satan, Hillary?

Yeah it did originate in Hillary Clinton's campaign. But their Fake News hasn't told them that. So most Democrats won't accept it.

Your k-12 american history was fake news, it's much older than this.

The 'Birther' stuff did originate in the Hillary Clinton Campaign. Most Democrats still deny that, but it is the reality.

I didn't see Hillary on tv talking about all this information they had on his birth . Unlike Trump.

Yes or no , the birther shot was fake news ? ?

Simple question .

Ah, don't get too worked up. More & more Americans are catching onto Democrat Fake News shite. They're starting to call em on it. The days of their Fake News being blindly accepted as real News, are quickly slipping away. I see some very rough times ahead for Democrats.

Obamas birth certificate comes to mind .

Yeah it did originate in Hillary Clinton's campaign. But their Fake News hasn't told them that. So most Democrats won't accept it.

The 'Birther' stuff did originate in the Hillary Clinton Campaign. Most Democrats still deny that, but it is the reality.

I didn't see Hillary on tv talking about all this information they had on his birth . Unlike Trump.

Simple question .

Someone in the Clinton Foundation dug up this idea that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii, but Clinton refused to use it. Republicans loved the story, especially Trump, who used it to try to claim that Obama wasn't a legitimate President.

Trump continued to press for his birth certificate for years, even though he knew that Obama was born in the US. Testing the gullibility of Republicans? Anyone still posting birther shit, is a died in wool racist, bigot and idiot.

Republican Legislators Propose a Series of Bills That Would Criminalize Peaceful Protests

This piece out right lies about the intent and purpose of laws being proposed. It lies about the reason for the laws and the reason that people are upset about actions taken by protestors. It is NOT peaceful protest when the protestors break the law.
You claim to be military. Trump has been preaching war crimes. He see this country as a pirate nation. What about you? Do you agree with theft and torture. It's not like you can deny it. He's on tape.

Take the oil: Are Republicans now on the side of "War Crimes"?

Simple question .

Someone in the Clinton Foundation dug up this idea that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii, but Clinton refused to use it. Republicans loved the story, especially Trump, who used it to try to claim that Obama wasn't a legitimate President.

Trump continued to press for his birth certificate for years, even though he knew that Obama was born in the US. Testing the gullibility of Republicans? Anyone still posting birther shit, is a died in wool racist, bigot and idiot.
Trump did not jump on the Birther movement until 5 years ago is what I had read?

...the first 3 years he was not vocal on it...?

so something happened 5 years ago, his visit or relations with Russia? His decision to support Romney? His decision to run in 2016? who knows?

Forum List

Back