Look the left lying about what the republicans are doing.

Ah, don't get too worked up. More & more Americans are catching onto Democrat Fake News shite. They're starting to call em on it. The days of their Fake News being blindly accepted as real News, are quickly slipping away. I see some very rough times ahead for Democrats.
And how about right wing fake news?

It doesn't bother you one itty bitty bit, does it.

Ah, don't get too worked up. More & more Americans are catching onto Democrat Fake News shite. They're starting to call em on it. The days of their Fake News being blindly accepted as real News, are quickly slipping away. I see some very rough times ahead for Democrats.

Please reference some. Butthurt posts don't cut it.

Obamas birth certificate comes to mind .

Who was it that started that again...

Couldn't have been your messiah, the great satan, Hillary?

Yeah it did originate in Hillary Clinton's campaign. But their Fake News hasn't told them that. So most Democrats won't accept it.

I would have to see each individual bill (there are federal and state bills pending). My guess would be to toughen existing law - mandatory sentences for example. Blocking highways is willful reckless endangerment. Those doing so need a month or 2 jail time to break the cycle.

I disagree. Mandatory sentences are a bad idea and end up with too many largely non-violent people in jail, when the crime can be addressed by more appropriate penalties. We don't need more people in jail.

It's also tricky...at what point are we infringing on the rights of free speech and assembly? My point is property destruction, assault, and impeding a person's ability to move from place to place. But not all require stiff penalties.

For example, consider this: 'Bubble' laws protect patients and protesters alike

The for profit prison industry is a growth business with stocks traded on Wall Street and stables of lobbyists and corporate lawyers intent upon keeping them full and rewarding shareholders. Some states have even returned to the leasing of convict labor; there's your jobs coming back program. We now have a profit motive for more criminalized behavior, longer sentences, high recidivism rates, and higher crime rates in society. I really don’t see this society developing any compunctions about mass incarceration. It’s just another business now and in a postindustrial society corporations can turn $40,000-50,000 per year per hominid.
What part of paying for your crime do you object too? The fact that corporations are in the prison industry is the direct result of incompetent government. Your solution is let the criminals run free?

5% of the world's population, 25% of the world's incarcerated population, in the land of the free. And now, returned to profit from bondage.

All that's going to change. We're going to spend about 10 years throwing you dumbfucks into prison when you commit your stupid crimes, and there you will stay. We're building prisons, and people will be serving their sentences.

After about ten years, we'll see a tapering off of crime as repeat offenders are prevented from repeating..and from creating huge populations of bastard criminal children who are raised by single drug addled mothers.

You have very active fantasy life hon. Where is the opioid addiction? Fly over country shoog. Keep chanting your memes.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/12/...e-in-us-is-felt-most-in-rural-areas.html?_r=0

Rural Colorado's Opioid Connections Might Hold Clues To Better Treatment

Heroin Resurgence In Wisconsin

Rural Opioid Abuse

Rural Opioid Use Is Driving A Spike In Babies Born With Drug Addiction | The Huffington Post

http://www.asam.org/docs/default-source/advocacy/opioid-addiction-disease-facts-figures.pdf

Lock 'em all up shoog, be my guest.

The power structure has never been able to really handle dissent, despite all the endless blathering on about liberty and the right to do so.
Blocking highways, riots, looting etc. aren't protests. They are criminal acts. Now, go whine and lie someplace else.

Someone should have told the Clive Bundy and the rest of that crowd.

Oh no you see, now that was very different, they pointed weapons at law enforcement and were patriots.

Yeah it did originate in Hillary Clinton's campaign. But their Fake News hasn't told them that. So most Democrats won't accept it.

Your k-12 american history was fake news, it's much older than this.

The 'Birther' stuff did originate in the Hillary Clinton Campaign. Most Democrats still deny that, but it is the reality.

The 'Birther' stuff did originate in the Hillary Clinton Campaign. Most Democrats still deny that, but it is the reality.

Would you like for me to pretend I care?

Just educating you a bit. You're welcome.

Vomiting up memes isn't education shoog.

Correcting incorrect leftist information is.

Then again, to you guys, this is education:

Correcting incorrect leftist information is.

Then again, to you guys, this is education:

Everyone who questions anything is a "leftist" to some idiots.

Manic retorts does not a great poster make. It is indicative of neurosis at best, and psychosis at worst. Fenton, which are you? You bring nothing refuting the OP's posit...just hyperbole and angst. Your side lost, girly up and accept it.

Manic retorts does not a great poster make. It is indicative of neurosis at best, and psychosis at worst. Fenton, which are you? You bring nothing refuting the OP's posit...just hyperbole and angst. Your side lost, girly up and accept it.

You have me confused with someone else, I don't subscribe to the fantasy that you have two sides. But you're free to make up your own Reality America.

You have me confused with someone else, I don't subscribe to the fantasy that you have two sides. But you're free to make up your own Reality America.

With a comment like that, I'm not sure you even know what you're talking about.

Mania and depression are mental/emotional states. Neither one, or both on occasion, identify who a person is. But that appears to be what you believe.

By saying that they are are a "fantasy" is like saying that schizophrenia or diabetes are a fantasy. They are all treatable diseases.

The power structure has never been able to really handle dissent, despite all the endless blathering on about liberty and the right to do so.
Blocking highways, riots, looting etc. aren't protests. They are criminal acts. Now, go whine and lie someplace else.

My guess is you're gonna see more of it shoog.
I'm sure we will, but Trump will have them prosecuted to the full extent of the law, unlike the douche bag Democrat mayors who allowed the thugs beating up Trump supporters to get off scot free.

I'm sure we will, but Trump will have them prosecuted to the full extent of the law, unlike the douche bag Democrat mayors who allowed the thugs beating up Trump supporters to get off scot free.

He can't do a damn thing about marches and protests son.

I HOPE THATS TRUE,

Once he passes Federal laws he can.

You are aware that his state senate literature initially claimed him to be Kenyan born as well as his paternal grandmother, aren't you? His college records were sealed...perhaps because he applied as a foreign student?

No it did not, and no she did not. All of your birtherism lies have been debunked.

Clueless cultists.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back