Look What Happens When This White Guy Cut In Line and....

Just another Asslips, "I hate white people", Troll thread. ... :cuckoo:
I dont hate white people. I just want to know why so many whites think they can just go to the front of the line?
They cut in front of other whites, too. I would bet other Blacks have cut in front of Blacks, Hispanics in front of Hispanics, Color of skin has nothing to do with it. It is just bad behavior, period, no matter the skin color. Why must everything in your world be black and white? It must be really depressing.

So many? You showed one. Ever attended a Black Friday sale? Everyone in every shape, size and color pull it.
What question?
What does skin color have to do with it?
It doesnt. I said white guy. White people have different shades of white skin.
Try again.
Try what again? Are you going to answer my question?

I want to know why so many whites think they can just go to the front of the line?

I dont hate white people. I just want to know why so many whites think they can just go to the front of the line?
They cut in front of other whites, too. I would bet other Blacks have cut in front of Blacks, Hispanics in front of Hispanics, Color of skin has nothing to do with it. It is just bad behavior, period, no matter the skin color. Why must everything in your world be black and white? It must be really depressing.
I know that whites cut in front of everyone. I worked in direct contact with the public for years and I cant recall other races doing the same thing.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
So many? You showed one.
What question?
It doesnt. I said white guy. White people have different shades of white skin.
Try again.
Try what again? Are you going to answer my question?

I want to know why so many whites think they can just go to the front of the line?
I cant show all the instances. I would bog down the server.

Beat someone up for cutting a line?
Savagery
He didnt actually beat him up. He just smacked him around when the white guy faced up. What was he supposed to do? Let the white guy cut everyone?
Taking the law into your own hands unless you are in fear of your life is not very smart. Show us your proof of white people doing this a lot.

Asclepias: white people are inherently violent

Also Asclepias: beating someone up for cutting in line is acceptable behavior
No they arent inherently evil. I have a white god daughter who is a really sweet child.

It is if when you remove them from the front of the line and they want to fight.

It's as if we live in a country with 300 million individuals who's behavior can sometimes be considered rude.
In my experience its always been white people that make up the vast majority of people being rude. Why is that?

Well in my experience, black women tend to be extremely rude. It's like they have this massive chip on their shoulder.

I don't hate black people. I just want to know why so many blacks think they can just go around commiting felonies.

I don't hate white people. I just want to know why so many whites think they can just go around committing felonies.

• Thanks

No they arent inherently evil. I have a white god daughter who is a really sweet child.

It is if when you remove them from the front of the line and they want to fight.

It's as if we live in a country with 300 million individuals who's behavior can sometimes be considered rude.
In my experience its always been white people that make up the vast majority of people being rude. Why is that?

Well in my experience, black women tend to be extremely rude. It's like they have this massive chip on their shoulder.
Cant say I have seen a Black woman cut anyone. My experience has been that its white people. Sometimes Asians but mostly white people.

• Thanks

Cant say I have seen a Black woman cut anyone. My experience has been that its white people. Sometimes Asians but mostly white people.

I don't see people of any race cut in line often enough to make a thread about it. Most people try to avoid being a complete asshole. Your personal anecdotes about an epidemic of line-cutting suggests to me that you frequent low-class establishments.

Assaulting someone for cutting in line is nothing to be proud of.
It's something to be arrested for.

I don't see people of any race cut in line often enough to make a thread about it. Most people try to avoid being a complete asshole. Your personal anecdotes about an epidemic of line-cutting suggests to me that you frequent low-class establishments.
Cease with the hyperbole. I never said it was an epidemic. Its not just my personal anecdotes I am referencing. Its the stories I have heard from various people of different races.

Assaulting someone for cutting in line is nothing to be proud of.
It's something to be arrested for.
I've never had to assault anyone over cutting in line but I have had to put a couple of them in their place. They turned red and went to the back of the line. The white guy in the video looked intent on cutting. I am proud that Black guy smacked him around for cutting those women.

he didnt come armed with a gun.... This guy was bold. I have noticed that white people tend to do this alot.

Thats funny, because actually from my observations, people cutting in line regardless of their color is pretty rare. I honestly cant remember the last instance I saw someone cutting in front. Where the fuck do you do your shopping?

Forum List

Back