Look What Happens When This White Guy Cut In Line and....

he didnt come armed with a gun.... This guy was bold. I have noticed that white people tend to do this alot.

Thats funny, because actually from my observations, people cutting in line regardless of their color is pretty rare. I honestly cant remember the last instance I saw someone cutting in front. Where the fuck do you do your shopping?

Of course its pretty rare. However, when it does occur I would have no problem betting its a white person. I had an incident I witnessed just last week at Dos Coyotes. White guy walked to the front of the line and tried to order. That lasted only a second as everyone in line flipped out on him.

Can any white people tell me why whites think its ok to cut in line? I ask because it seems to be a common thing IMO.
My experience growing up was that black kids cut lines not white kids and then if called on it ganged up on who ever said anything. Course I was a Military dependent and saw a lot of mixed groups growing up.

Can any white people tell me why whites think its ok to cut in line? I ask because it seems to be a common thing IMO.
My experience growing up was that black kids cut lines not white kids and then if called on it ganged up on who ever said anything. Course I was a Military dependent and saw a lot of mixed groups growing up.
All kids cut. Its a game to them. I am talking about adults.

No it isnt. I dont think its even against the law. Its just some rude shit white people tend to do.
During my life time, I've stood in hundreds, if not thousands of lines with people of every race and ethnicity.

And very rarely has anyone ever cut in line. In fact, I really can't remember the last time somebody did. ... :cool:

I've seen black people do it.

And I'm fine with the black guy slapping around this asshole, regardless of his skin color.

No it isnt. I dont think its even against the law. Its just some rude shit white people tend to do.
During my life time, I've stood in hundreds, if not thousands of lines with people of every race and ethnicity.

And very rarely has anyone ever cut in line. In fact, I really can't remember the last time somebody did. ... :cool:
Thats interesting but it doesnt really have shit do with my point.

He didnt actually beat him up. He just smacked him around when the white guy faced up. What was he supposed to do? Let the white guy cut everyone?

Well... his is white. I've been told it's his privilege.

A few rules I use as a man to address people cutting.

1. Be proactive. Prevention is key. Stand in line with your hands on your waist and look angry.
2. Dont overreact. They may have just made a mistake.
3. Immediately say "excuse me. the line is back there"
4. Never confront an old person. Let them cut if youre a real man.
5. If its a pretty woman and she smiles at you let her cut.

I know that whites cut in front of everyone. I worked in direct contact with the public for years and I cant recall other races doing the same thing.
I ended up inadvertently embarassing my boss and one of the other professors who taught at Bethune-Cookman College in Daytona Beach. We had gone out to lunch and were standing in line for the buffet when these two white women looked at us and then got in line in front of us. Being from southern California people just didn't behave that way so I very politely but pointedly said "excuse me, but we were next in line" indicating our group and then got in front of them. I was later admonished that I shouldn't have said anything to which I immediately replied "Why not? They could see us standing there and if they were mistaken thinking that they were next in line I corrected their misconception."

I don't think they ever saw things quite from my perspective at least not that I am aware of but this practice of ignoring black people who have been standing in line before them was very prevelant there. I also worked in a department store while in school and initially I would rely on the customers to do the right thing as far as determining who was next to be waited upon by asking "Who's next?" but the white women would inevitiably cut in front of the black girls & women standing in line. So I stopped doing it and if I saw one customer cut in front of the other I would say "No, she was next" and would direct the lying customer to get back in line. Again, only the white women were doing this because most of the black people down in Daytona Beach that I met and ran into were all very well mannered and polite. Some of the white women got pissed and left to find another cashier which was fine by me because I just sensed that management had enough sense than to tell me that the white customer had to be waited on before the black customers.

It wasn't much, but the looks of appreciation and the thank yous I got, particularly from the older women made me feel that it mattered to them.

I know that whites cut in front of everyone. I worked in direct contact with the public for years and I cant recall other races doing the same thing.
I ended up inadvertently embarassing my boss and one of the other professors who taught at Bethune-Cookman College in Daytona Beach. We had gone out to lunch and were standing in line for the buffet when these two white women looked at us and then got in line in front of us. Being from southern California people just didn't behave that way so I very politely but pointedly said "excuse me, but we were next in line" indicating our group and then got in front of them. I was later admonished that I shouldn't have said anything to which I immediately replied "Why not? They could see us standing there and if they were mistaken thinking that they were next in line I corrected their misconception."

I don't think they ever saw things quite from my perspective at least not that I am aware of but this practice of ignoring black people who have been standing in line before them was very prevelant there. I also worked in a department store while in school and initially I would rely on the customers to do the right thing as far as determining who was next to be waited upon by asking "Who's next?" but the white women would inevitiably cut in front of the black girls & women standing in line. So I stopped doing it and if I saw one customer cut in front of the other I would say "No, she was next" and would direct the lying customer to get back in line. Again, only the white women were doing this because most of the black people down in Daytona Beach that I met and ran into were all very well mannered and polite. Some of the white women got pissed and left to find another cashier which was fine by me because I just sensed that management had enough sense than to tell me that the white customer had to be waited on before the black customers.

It wasn't much, but the looks of appreciation and the thank yous I got, particularly from the older women made me feel that it mattered to them.
I agree. I was the manager at a spot where whites were constantly cutting in front of people. I vividly remember one incident where the white guy insisted I take care of him first after berating a Mexican lady that told him to get to the rear of the line.. I told him to get his ass off the premises. After he left one of my white staff asked me why I kicked him out. I just looked at his stupid ass and said "because I wanted to"

well maybe this is a regional thing then, because I've never seen this happen just because people happen to be white an felt they could step in front of someone. I find people acting that way unbelievable.
As a matter of fact, where I live its pretty common to let other people go in front of you. Quite the opposite of what you guys are describing.

well maybe this is a regional thing then, because I've never seen this happen just because people happen to be white an felt they could step in front of someone. I find people acting that way unbelievable.
As a matter of fact, where I live its pretty common to let other people go in front of you. Quite the opposite of what you guys are describing.
I thought you lived in the Bay? You know good and goddam well thats a lie. :laughing0301:

I thought you lived in the Bay? You know good and goddam well thats a lie. :laughing0301:

Bull shit . I live in San Pablo right now and people here are pretty friendly. What? if I go to Oakland is some black guy going to try to run my car off the road because he's in a damn hurry in a 25mph zone? trying to get first to the red light?

Ascl., I let people in front of me all the time if they have less items... and I have had Many black people let me in front of them in checkout for the same reason, it happens all the time. I very rarely see assholes try to cut in front. I cant remember the last time. You live in a more negative world than most people i've ever met

Bull shit . I live in San Pablo right now and people here are pretty friendly. What? if I go to Oakland is some black guy going to try to run my car off the road because he's in a damn hurry in a 25mph zone? trying to get first to the red light?

Ascl., I let people in front of me all the time if they have less items... and I have had Many black people let me in front of them in checkout for the same reason, it happens all the time. I very rarely see assholes try to cut in front. I cant remember the last time. You live in a more negative world than most people i've ever met
Ok. Further south is more chill.

It really is , and I have to say I like it here a lot

It really is , and I have to say I like it here a lot
More intellectuals. Less rednecks.

Asclepias: white people are inherently violent

Also Asclepias: beating someone up for cutting in line is acceptable behavior
No they arent inherently evil. I have a white god daughter who is a really sweet child.

It is if when you remove them from the front of the line and they want to fight.

You latch onto a stranger anywhere, and you are looking at getting into a fight.

Forum List

Back