🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Look what I found

How dare they prosecute someone for murder
Yes, especially when there is no evidence of murder. I think you may have missed the point.
Um, we'll just see about that..
The charges Kenosha County prosecutors filed Thursday evening accuse the 17-year-old from Antioch of first-degree intentional homicide, first-degree reckless homicide, two counts of first-degree recklessly endangering safety, attempted first-degree intentional homicide and possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18.

An intentional homicide charge amounts to a first-degree murder charge in Illinois. The reckless homicide charge amounts to a second-degree murder charge here. If convicted of the first-degree intentional homicide charge as an adult, Rittenhouse could face a life sentence. Wisconsin does not have the death penalty.
Those are charges, not evidence...... dumbass.

Sign it, and then share it, far and wide.

There are 2 things that have shown to be successful in deterring rioters and neither have been tried except in isolated cases (when they have been, they have been hugely successful though), and that is aggressively prosecuting people for rioting, rather than just playing catch and release, and just shooting them dead.
I think we need to put some pressure on these prosecutors and municipalities, and convince them they need to start aggressively putting rioters in prison, and leaving people who are just defending themselves and their property alone. Because I don't want things to get to where all we can do is shoot them all.

I been there, done that...... and I don't think ya'll are going to like it much.
Why would you prosecute a prosecutor for doing his job?
Interesting why would Biden blackmail a country to fire a prosecutor that was investigating a company that his son was working for?

From the link;
Read more: Why haven't Kyle Rittenhouse' Attackers been Arrested and Charged?
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook

"Numerous felonies appear to have been committed against Rittenhouse by the three attackers. One attacker, Anthony Huber, is dead.

What charges might be brought against the other two attackers?
As there were multiple, coordinated attacks, they could be charged with conspiracy to commit a felony, under Wisconsin statutes 939.31.

The first, unknown attacker, clearly committed battery against Kyle Rittenhouse with the flying kick attack; because it was countered, the damage may not have been great, making it a Class A misdemeanor under Wisconsin statutes 940.19.

Huber committed a battery, but Huber is dead, so he will not be charged. Because he died, however, in the commission of a crime, the other two combatants may be charged with felony murder, Wisconsin statute 940.30. All three attackers were acting in concert, so the felony murder statute is likely to apply.

Grosskreutz could be charged under the endangering safety by use of a deadly weapon, statute, 941.20, for his actions with the semi-automatic pistol. 941.20 has an exception for defense of privilege of self-defense, or defense of others, which Grosskreutz might claim, and which Rittenhouse is already claiming in his lawyers' statement.

The Kenosha County Prosecutor has decided to press charges against Kyle Rittenhouse, and not against his attackers. This shows a reluctance, almost certainly due to political pressure, not to charge the rioters. All three attackers appear to be from Wisconsin, so there is no interstate nexus for federal charges, unless it can be shown that they received funding or direction from out of state, which would be difficult to prove.

The case shows the incredible power of prosecutors to decide who will be charged, and who will not. The voters have the ultimate authority to place or remove prosecutors. Prosecutors are almost never removed unless their crimes are blatant.

Kenosha County District Attorney Michael D. Graveley may be contacted at (262) 653-2400. Email can be sent through a email wizard at the Kenosha County website.

The Assistant DA who signed the criminal complaint against Kyle Rittenhouse is Angelina Gabriele. Her email is:
[email protected]"
They chased a criminal who had just killed someone and fled the scene.
They should have beat the crap out of him
Should have strung him up from a streetlight as a warning to others wannabe vigilantes.

There are 2 things that have shown to be successful in deterring rioters and neither have been tried except in isolated cases (when they have been, they have been hugely successful though), and that is aggressively prosecuting people for rioting, rather than just playing catch and release, and just shooting them dead.
I think we need to put some pressure on these prosecutors and municipalities, and convince them they need to start aggressively putting rioters in prison, and leaving people who are just defending themselves and their property alone. Because I don't want things to get to where all we can do is shoot them all.

I been there, done that...... and I don't think ya'll are going to like it much.
Abuse of power and denial of civil rights under color of law is a crime.

Why wouldn't you prosecute someone for that?

self defense is not murder
I agree. Rittenhouse is a murderer. There was no self defense involved.
Do you have any evidence at all to back up that accusation?

They have video of the murder. How is he being denied anything?

Do you have any evidence at all to back up that accusation?
It's all on video.

"552 SIGNED"

LOLOL

You go get 'em, girl.

:lmao:
So?

Would more signatures make the prosecutors less wrong, or something?
Lots more signatures might get some attention. Might even show people agree. But I refreshed and now it's up to 553.

0.6% there! :lmao:

At this rate, they'll hit their goal in March. The teen murderer might already be convicted by then.

Yes, especially when there is no evidence of murder. I think you may have missed the point.
The charges Kenosha County prosecutors filed Thursday evening accuse the 17-year-old from Antioch of first-degree intentional homicide, first-degree reckless homicide, two counts of first-degree recklessly endangering safety, attempted first-degree intentional homicide and possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18.

An intentional homicide charge amounts to a first-degree murder charge in Illinois. The reckless homicide charge amounts to a second-degree murder charge here. If convicted of the first-degree intentional homicide charge as an adult, Rittenhouse could face a life sentence. Wisconsin does not have the death penalty.
Hey, no shit, dumbass.

From the link;

"Numerous felonies appear to have been committed against Rittenhouse by the three attackers. One attacker, Anthony Huber, is dead.

As there were multiple, coordinated attacks, they could be charged with conspiracy to commit a felony, under Wisconsin statutes 939.31.

The first, unknown attacker, clearly committed battery against Kyle Rittenhouse with the flying kick attack; because it was countered, the damage may not have been great, making it a Class A misdemeanor under Wisconsin statutes 940.19.

Huber committed a battery, but Huber is dead, so he will not be charged. Because he died, however, in the commission of a crime, the other two combatants may be charged with felony murder, Wisconsin statute 940.30. All three attackers were acting in concert, so the felony murder statute is likely to apply.

Grosskreutz could be charged under the endangering safety by use of a deadly weapon, statute, 941.20, for his actions with the semi-automatic pistol. 941.20 has an exception for defense of privilege of self-defense, or defense of others, which Grosskreutz might claim, and which Rittenhouse is already claiming in his lawyers' statement.

The Kenosha County Prosecutor has decided to press charges against Kyle Rittenhouse, and not against his attackers. This shows a reluctance, almost certainly due to political pressure, not to charge the rioters. All three attackers appear to be from Wisconsin, so there is no interstate nexus for federal charges, unless it can be shown that they received funding or direction from out of state, which would be difficult to prove.

The case shows the incredible power of prosecutors to decide who will be charged, and who will not. The voters have the ultimate authority to place or remove prosecutors. Prosecutors are almost never removed unless their crimes are blatant.

Kenosha County District Attorney Michael D. Graveley may be contacted at (262) 653-2400. Email can be sent through a email wizard at the Kenosha County website.

The Assistant DA who signed the criminal complaint against Kyle Rittenhouse is Angelina Gabriele. Her email is:
[email protected]"
they tried to beat the crap out of him and he shot them really ignorant of you to suggest that

From the link;

[email protected]"
Should have strung him up from a streetlight as a warning to others wannabe vigilantes.
You guys really can't stand the way this kid exposed what a bunch of vicious predatory criminals are out roaming around starting fires and causing chaos, can you?

Cat's out of the bag, now..... "peaceful protestors" my ass.

LOL

"552 SIGNED"

LOLOL

You go get 'em, girl.

So?

Lots more signatures might get some attention. Might even show people agree. But I refreshed and now it's up to 553.

At this rate, they'll hit their goal in March. The teen murderer might already be convicted by then.
the date the petition started was the 29th

From the link;

[email protected]"
You guys really can't stand the way this kid exposed what a bunch of vicious predatory criminals are out roaming around starting fires and causing chaos, can you?

Cat's out of the bag, now..... "peaceful protestors" my ass.

LOL
The vicious predatory criminal crossed a state line with an illegal firearm looking for someone to shoot.

No one was murdered on any of the video.

Have you seen a doctor about these delusions you're having?

No one was murdered on any of the video.

Have you seen a doctor about these delusions you're having?
Are you blind?

"552 SIGNED"

LOLOL

You go get 'em, girl.

So?

I just found it about 5 this morning. I could share it faster if I had social media like FB or Twatter, but I don't.
Because they're biased too.

From the link;

[email protected]"
Except Rittenhouse didn't kill his first attacker. The killing shot came from BEHIND the attacker, so another of the rioters killed him while attempting to kill Rittenhouse.

Hey, no shit, dumbass.
One of us is a dumbass, but it ain't me.

You're embarrassing yourself.

Carry on, lol

Forum List

Back