Look what is coming

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Students globally protest warming, pleading for their future

School children are now cutting class to protest global warming, much like they were told to do protesting guns.

The end result here is that an entire generation will have been indoctrinated to fight global warming at any cost. This means they will give up their economic freedom, property, everything.

This is the future.

Children were first taken out of class rooms across the country to protest guns, now it is about global warming.

This is state driven education at its finest.

Students protesting...wow that has never happened before...it is the end of the world as we know it

School children are now cutting class to protest global warming, much like they were told to do protesting guns.

The end result here is that an entire generation will have been indoctrinated to fight global warming at any cost. This means they will give up their economic freedom, property, everything.

This is the future.
/----/ Here's to them outgrowing their idealistic notions and they graduate and live in the real world. I was a big-time libtard back in college - until I had to get a job and support myself.

Once they grow up, the smarter ones will recognize the indoctrination for what it was, and become bitter enemies of the left.

I can testify to that.

Children were first taken out of class rooms across the country to protest guns, now it is about global warming.

Uh, the schools are not doing this, dumbass!

Maybe if you spent a little more time in school, you wouldn't make so many mistakes in life, like this one!
/——/ Schools are supporting it otherwise they’d punish any student for cutting class.

This is the future.

Brainwashing works. The filthy Left knows it.

Maybe if you spent a little more time in school, you wouldn't make so many mistakes in life, like this one!
/——/ Schools are supporting it otherwise they’d punish any student for cutting class.

The parents will not stand for that! They're eco-Nazis themselves!

You have to pick your battles.

OK ADMIRAL DUMBASS,,,

its the schools that allow it to happen by not suspending them for ditching class

This is the future.

LESSON 2: Bad teacher = Bad student

This is the future.

On that point, Mr. Miyagi was full of shit!

This is the future.

I don't know if I'd go that far. Kids will use any reason to get out of class. They could be protesting butterflies and if kids think it will get them out of school for an hour, they will protest butterflies.

This is the future.

On that point, Mr. Miyagi was full of shit!

Not really. I remember years ago when my cousin and her husband adopted a child from Guatemala. They live in a very nice section of town. Her husband was brushing his teeth when the child went into the bathroom and shut off the water in the sink. She told him we don't want to waste a drop of water because water is precious. She demanded he only turn on the water after he spit, and turn it off again.

She and her husband are both libs, so they thought it was cute and complied. I guess the teacher forgot to tell students we live near the largest fresh water reserves in the world, and we have plenty of water.

This is the future.
That's why it is time for war.

Many commies will die.

I will celebrate.

WAR is the solution.

She and her husband are both libs, so they thought it was cute and complied. I guess the teacher forgot to tell students we live near the largest fresh water reserves in the world, and we have plenty of water
Libs, science deniers that they are, don't understand that water can never be "used up."

Colleges and universities accepting bribes and grammar school kids encouraged to skip school to protest the government. Where did we go wrong?
Not going to all-out war with commies and exterminating them completely, once and for all.

They must die. There is no other solution.

Forum List

Back