Look What This Black Man Did To This White Woman After She Took Him In As A Roomate Off Craigslist.

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
The victim before.
3165456E00000578-3456144-image-m-41_1455987852247.jpg

The victim after.
3165457600000578-3456144-image-m-43_1455987874176.jpg

The black savage negro.
3165459300000578-3456144-image-m-48_1455987933324.jpg

Miami woman, 23, in a coma after Craigslist roommate 'cut her up'

What idiot invites a black man unseen to be a roommate off of a website known for its bad reputation??? Just another example of stupid white motherfukers. Hope she's okay, but she should have known better, really!! Next?

No no. This is perfectly feasable. She's just not doin it right.

Invite him (or her) in and then sit in a rocking chair in your bedroom all night with a loaded gun.

She probably knew better but didn't want to look like a racist. I mean, look at the POS. Hopefully somebody bludgeons him to death in jail.

She probably knew better but didn't want to look like a racist. I mean, look at the POS. Hopefully somebody bludgeons him to death in jail.
How often we go against the nag of instinct.

I blame society. You turn up to your first job, the boss picks at yo all day. So do you listen to your instinct and leave, no, you reason to stay. Reason is complicated.

Instinct is simple.

instinct can be stifled, but reason can be perverted.

What idiot invites a black man unseen to be a roommate off of a website known for its bad reputation??? Just another example of stupid white motherfukers. Hope she's okay, but she should have known better, really!! Next?
Yeah, who would be stupid enough to make a monkey a pet?

That's right, blame the victim.

When you juggle running chainsaws you can't be too surprised if you end up losing a hand. People need to use more common sense in their lives.
My point exactly, who the fuck gets a roommate off of Craigslist???? That site is notorious for murders, deceit, criminal activity, etc......I wish this kid well, but damit, use your fuckin brain, this is america!! Home of the I'm gonna fuck you up, crowd!!

Yeah, who would be stupid enough to make a monkey a pet?

No disrespect to this chic, but you and I both know, ol girl was looking for some dark room mate meat and got a dark room mate cleaver instead.LOLOLOLOLOL White women are stupid anyways, they pass of hard working, corn fed white boys with good jobs for nigga's with no future, no money on a bike, just to sample good meat....Now, Even the safe one's come with an ax LOLOLOLOLOLOLO

How often we go against the nag of instinct.

I blame society. You turn up to your first job, the boss picks at yo all day. So do you listen to your instinct and leave, no, you reason to stay. Reason is complicated.

Instinct is simple.

instinct can be stifled, but reason can be perverted.

Give me a break, you having financial hardship and need a room mate, you talk to co workers, friends, etc....you don't go to some infamous website, ie Craigslist to find one. Instincts vs reason???? NO...common sense vs stupidity.

Forum List

Back