Looking for reasonable explanations for the Paluxy River footprints.

No one wants to discuss pangea? The one thing I know in regards to history is there is NO suggestion that Egyptians walked around South America. Unless we want to talk about the Mayan temples.

Nothing suggests that the continents were together as one during the time of the pharaohs and Moses. Is there? Do we think the continents were one during that time?

How long do continents or how long did it take pangea to separate out into the 5 distinct continents that we know today?

Was there an ice age? Nothing like that at all? When was the ice age? No writings about that. That was a pretty major time in earths history. Unless we are saying that there was no ice age.

There is A LOT and I mean A LOT of evidence that there was a major ice age period. How long ago was that and how long did that last? 100 years?

How last do continents drift?

Just curious. Do we have factual data in regards to that?
Ice ages last for thousands of years. The last one lasted like 10K years..
Also, they were "kings" not pharaohs. I know some historical data(biblical interpretations) calls them that, but the egyptians didnt. Alot of people dont know that.
That also has led to me to question whether the bible was even talking about Egypt in Exodus or not..
I know after Adam and Eve left the garden that there were all of sudden thousands of people everywhere.

That is a lot of kids that she had.

:(
If God knows all, why would he only make 2 people? Wouldnt he know incest causes defects? Was his goal a bunch of physical deformities and retards?
And i believe you are correct. Wasnt Cain scared of being killed when he got kicked out of Eden?
Maybe that story was just a metaphor? (lol)

So we just happen to find thousands of creatures immediately covered by mud? Pffft.

You also have to understand that any particular species, T-Rex say, roamed the earth for tens of thousands of years. That's a lot of dead T-Rexes. Yet what do we have, like six complete skeletons?

How is that hard to believe?
I didnt think we had any. We have "sue" which is like 80 or 85% complete. The others are like 50 and 60%. Maybe i am wrong?
I'm going fossil hunting next week. I will likely find dozens of intact fossils.
I have read about marine fossils found on MT Everest.

fossil1.jpg

Not sure if that is an actual example from Everest, but I believe there are ones like that.

If it is true that fossils of MARINE ANIMALS are on Everest, which is around 30K feet high, how long did the Himalayas take to rise so high out of sea level?

Just curious.
There are two possibilities.
It took hundreds of billions of years for the continents to press it up.
Or during the flood the earth was reformed.
Well, the hundreds of billions comment is you being sarcastic. I get that.

The flood came after Moses, right? Obviously after Abraham. Were the continents one continent during the time of Pharoah and Moses?

Did the bible refer to how long the actual flood lasted? There were no mountain ranges before the flood? How long does it take for the mountain ranges to be formed?

I guess a blink of an eye or something. I don't know. I am confused.

More signs of a global flood are all around us. Top photo can be passed off as layering over millions of years. It was created in a few weeks by Mt St Helens.
Bottom photo shows a typical layering. One thing you will never find in layering like this is evidence of water flow. If that took millions of years to form, where are the creeks and rivers?

sh3.jpg
sh4.jpg

No one wants to discuss pangea? The one thing I know in regards to history is there is NO suggestion that Egyptians walked around South America. Unless we want to talk about the Mayan temples.

Nothing suggests that the continents were together as one during the time of the pharaohs and Moses. Is there? Do we think the continents were one during that time?

How long do continents or how long did it take pangea to separate out into the 5 distinct continents that we know today?

Was there an ice age? Nothing like that at all? When was the ice age? No writings about that. That was a pretty major time in earths history. Unless we are saying that there was no ice age.

There is A LOT and I mean A LOT of evidence that there was a major ice age period. How long ago was that and how long did that last? 100 years?

Also, they were "kings" not pharaohs. I know some historical data(biblical interpretations) calls them that, but the egyptians didnt. Alot of people dont know that.
That also has led to me to question whether the bible was even talking about Egypt in Exodus or not..
I know after Adam and Eve left the garden that there were all of sudden thousands of people everywhere.

If God knows all, why would he only make 2 people? Wouldnt he know incest causes defects? Was his goal a bunch of physical deformities and retards?
And i believe you are correct. Wasnt Cain scared of being killed when he got kicked out of Eden?
Why aren't you asking that question to those who think life began in a pond?

Why aren't you asking that question to those who think life began in a pond?
That is a very good point weather!

More signs of a global flood are all around us. Top photo can be passed off as layering over millions of years. It was created in a few weeks by Mt St Helens.
Bottom photo shows a typical layering. One thing you will never find in layering like this is evidence of water flow. If that took millions of years to form, where are the creeks and rivers?

View attachment 142940 View attachment 142941
I thought if there was a flood there would be evidence of creeks and rivers everywhere. I think there is wind erosion too. Along with many other things.

Then as sediment piles up and pressure builds they turn into rock over time?

I am guessing. I am not a geologist. I have a feeling though that even if a geologist told us, some people would not believe them.

There is no evidence of a worldwide flood a few thousand years ago. There are many examples of flooding, though. Which, only makes sense as that is normal.

One other aspect they always conveniently overlook: All of the intact fossil finds. Put a carcass out in a field. A year later you will not find anything there. Bones will be scattered all over from the animals devouring it. An intact fossil requires immediate burial in mud. You know, something like a big flood would do.

Or a tar pit, or a flash flood, or a mass extinction. Aside from those facts you must understand that there were thousands of species of dinosaurs at any given time and perhaps millions of each species. They all die. Yet we don't have the bones from every one of them. That's because 99.9999% of the time, what you described actually did happen.
So we just happen to find thousands of creatures immediately covered by mud? Pffft.

You also have to understand that any particular species, T-Rex say, roamed the earth for tens of thousands of years. That's a lot of dead T-Rexes. Yet what do we have, like six complete skeletons?

I didnt think we had any. We have "sue" which is like 80 or 85% complete. The others are like 50 and 60%. Maybe i am wrong?
I'm going fossil hunting next week. I will likely find dozens of intact fossils.

Dozens of full skeletons? No, you won't. Even in your scenario, many animals that consume flesh shit out the bones. If you were to find dozens of full skeletons, then you might have a valid argument, but you would also be famous.

Or a tar pit, or a flash flood, or a mass extinction. Aside from those facts you must understand that there were thousands of species of dinosaurs at any given time and perhaps millions of each species. They all die. Yet we don't have the bones from every one of them. That's because 99.9999% of the time, what you described actually did happen.

I have read about marine fossils found on MT Everest.

fossil1.jpg

Not sure if that is an actual example from Everest, but I believe there are ones like that.

If it is true that fossils of MARINE ANIMALS are on Everest, which is around 30K feet high, how long did the Himalayas take to rise so high out of sea level?

Just curious.

It took millennia, but remember, the age of dinos was in tens and hundreds of millions of years. Well before Everest.

Last edited:
In order for DNA to reproduce there are bio machines that must work perfectly.
View attachment 142935
How did all of these machines evolve at the same time?

At no point in science can you find where something becomes more complex over time. Everything degrades. Except in evolution. Supposedly new code is inserted into the DNA strand out of no where and this code works perfectly. Try making a few random changes to the code in your Windows 10 software and tell us how improved it is. And life is much more complex than Windows 10.

There is a flaw in your logic. Here it is:

"Supposedly new code is inserted into the DNA strand out of no where and this code works perfectly"

99.99999% of the time mutations in the DNA code do absolutely nothing. Sometimes they can kill and sometimes they are beneficial. The more often DNA is exchanged(sexual reproduction) the more you roll that DNA dice. That's why viruses, which reproduce daily, can evolve almost immediately whereas more complex organisms like us can take millennia.
Any mutation in DNA will have an impact. A negative impact. There is no DNA code that is not programed to do something. You take that away, and things go badly for that living thing.

A virus is not changing it's DNA, it merely changes shape to prevent white blood cells from clinging to it.

That just simply isn't true.

What do you think determines the shape of the virus? That's right, it's DNA.
The DNA in a virus says it can change shape, the DNA is not changing.
The virus is not that complicated. Plus a change in shape does not turn a harmless-to-humans virus into a man-killer, or change its transmission ability.

We are a bit off the track here. The point is that the more often an organism reproduces, the more frequently mutations happen.

One other aspect they always conveniently overlook: All of the intact fossil finds. Put a carcass out in a field. A year later you will not find anything there. Bones will be scattered all over from the animals devouring it. An intact fossil requires immediate burial in mud. You know, something like a big flood would do.

Maybe, maybe I'm wrong. The point though is that it isn't hard to understand why we have the amount of bones we have. If you think about it.

View attachment 142940 View attachment 142941
I thought if there was a flood there would be evidence of creeks and rivers everywhere. I think there is wind erosion too. Along with many other things.

Then as sediment piles up and pressure builds they turn into rock over time?

I am guessing. I am not a geologist. I have a feeling though that even if a geologist told us, some people would not believe them.
I'm referring to the layering. We find no evidence of creeks or rivers because that layering happened rapidly.

Dozens of full skeletons? No, you won't. Even in your scenario, many animals that consume flesh shit out the bones. If you were to find dozens of full skeletons, then you might have a valid argument, but you would also be famous.
Yes, I will find dozens of fossilized fish and other sea creatures. Which I can only find because they were rapidly buried in mud.

How fast do continents drift?

The continents move excruciatingly slowly. There was very little difference between a map of the world today and the days the pyramids were built.

Yes, I will find dozens of fossilized fish and other sea creatures. Which I can only find because they were rapidly buried in mud.
Yeah, but why only six or T rexes? My fundementalist friend is convinced they were killed in the flood.

In order for DNA to reproduce there are bio machines that must work perfectly.
View attachment 142935
How did all of these machines evolve at the same time?

At no point in science can you find where something becomes more complex over time. Everything degrades. Except in evolution. Supposedly new code is inserted into the DNA strand out of no where and this code works perfectly. Try making a few random changes to the code in your Windows 10 software and tell us how improved it is. And life is much more complex than Windows 10.

There is a flaw in your logic. Here it is:

"Supposedly new code is inserted into the DNA strand out of no where and this code works perfectly"

99.99999% of the time mutations in the DNA code do absolutely nothing. Sometimes they can kill and sometimes they are beneficial. The more often DNA is exchanged(sexual reproduction) the more you roll that DNA dice. That's why viruses, which reproduce daily, can evolve almost immediately whereas more complex organisms like us can take millennia.
Any mutation in DNA will have an impact. A negative impact. There is no DNA code that is not programed to do something. You take that away, and things go badly for that living thing.

A virus is not changing it's DNA, it merely changes shape to prevent white blood cells from clinging to it.

That just simply isn't true.

What do you think determines the shape of the virus? That's right, it's DNA.
The DNA in a virus says it can change shape, the DNA is not changing.
The virus is not that complicated. Plus a change in shape does not turn a harmless-to-humans virus into a man-killer, or change its transmission ability.

We are a bit off the track here. The point is that the more often an organism reproduces, the more frequently mutations happen.
You're the one who claims viruses proves DNA mutates. Now you don't want to talk about it now that you see there is no mutation of DNA? Cripes.

How about this. There is zero evidence of any DNA mutation being a benefit to that life form. Submissive genes becoming dominant is all you'll find. But they were always there.

Ah! Fish skeletons. I'm sure then that you will. And yes, it will be for many reasons, one of which will be being quickly covered in mud.

Yeah, but why only six or T rexes? My fundementalist friend is convinced they were killed in the flood.

Because they weren't. I'm a Christian and a conservative and it saddens me to see my friends cling to creationism so stubbornly. That isn't at all what God intended.

If humans have existed for 500,000 years why only a dozen finds?

If humans have existed for 500,000 years why only a dozen finds?
How long have we been looking? How long have we been smart enough to understand what they were?

Forum List

Back