Looking to the left for support on an idea I had.

ThunderKiss1965

Platinum Member
Dec 17, 2015
GNO
I know this will be a winner on the left. What I want to do is go to other countries and break their laws. I won't hurt innocent people because I'm not that kind of person I just want to flaunt the laws of another sovereign. nation.

Now where does my asking for help from the left come into this you may be asking ? If I'm caught by the authorities and they attempt to prosecute and or deport me I want the Liberals to go out into the streets in protest. I'm a big fan of the peaceful sort but if you believe that it's your right to loot and burn, because you are so upset that the country of wherever had the audacity to arrest yours truly for breaking their laws, then by all means exercise your self given rights to fuck up other people's shit. Can you help a brother from another mother out?

I know this will be a winner on the left. What I want to do is go to other countries and break their laws. I won't hurt innocent people because I'm not that kind of person I just want to flaunt the laws of another sovereign. nation.

Now where does my asking for help from the left come into this you may be asking ? If I'm caught by the authorities and they attempt to prosecute and or deport me I want the Liberals to go out into the streets in protest. I'm a big fan of the peaceful sort but if you believe that it's your right to loot and burn, because you are so upset that the country of wherever had the audacity to arrest yours truly for breaking their laws, then by all means exercise your self given rights to fuck up other people's shit. Can you help a brother from another mother out?
Are you and your family starving, and/or threatened by warlords and violence? And is there a country in particular you've been dreaming of getting to your entire life? If so, maybe I'll consider it.

Great Idea. You can count on me.....#savethunderkiss. Where you off to first?

Are you and your family starving, and/or threatened by warlords and violence? And is there a country in particular you've been dreaming of getting to your entire life? If so, maybe I'll consider it.
No, if all that shit was happening in my country I would attempt to fix the issue.

I've been to Canada, Japan, and South Korea and didn't break any laws in those places not that I was aware of anyway. So I was thinking Britain first. I do have Scottish ancestry on both sides of my family. Maybe I could get a reality TV show deal out of it. ThunderKiss1965 breaks the law. Every week I travel to a new city where protesting Libs can fuck shit up in the name of breaking the laws of sovereign nations.

No, if all that shit was happening in my country I would attempt to fix the issue.
But you and your family are starving, and the local warlord has vowed to kill anyone who stands against them. In fact, warlords have killed around 200,000 people over the last several years. You can't go to the police because the warlords have bought them. You want to fight the warlords, but they make billions of dollars off of the neighboring superpower and can buy far better weapons than you could ever hope to afford. So how would you attempt to fix the issue?

Last edited:
I've been to Canada, Japan, and South Korea and didn't break any laws in those places not that I was aware of anyway. So I was thinking Britain first. I do have Scottish ancestry on both sides of my family. Maybe I could get a reality TV show deal out of it. ThunderKiss1965 breaks the law. Every week I travel to a new city where protesting Libs can fuck shit up in the name of breaking the laws of sovereign nations.

Well okay, but as one of your earliest liberal/lefty supporters I will feel entitled to a part of the profits...........and don't think you can weasel yer way out of it either, I have some good lawyers!

:beer:

To show appreciation to your liberal benefactors, present each one a thank you gift. Give each one the choice of an automatic or revolver.

Forum List

Back