looks like i failed another dating test

This girl asked me....."what are your plans for this weekend?

I answered it but I think I answered it wrong because it's been 2 hours since she sent the text and I have not gotten a response

So what the fuck was i Supposed to say? Lol
Somehow I know you aren't kidding

I answered it but I think I answered it wrong because it's been 2 hours since she sent the text and I have not gotten a response

Why are you being so damm nasty

I'm sorry... I don't know

If you can't help either leave the thread or log out

Shut the fuck up. In the op you didn't even mention what you said. That would help me help you.

Shut the fuck up. In the op you didn't even mention what you said. That would help me help you.

I said "I am going out sat and sun" but have nothing planned for friday. you?

Maybe she didn't notice the You?

Has she made a reply since?

No

When a girl asks you what your plans are for ANYTHING - it means she wants you to ask her out. The fact that you didn't tells her you don't want her. If you tried to mac on her after she asked you what your plans were, that would not change her mind for the positive -in fact, it may have even said "I want you only for your body and don't even want to ask you out for the weekend even though you just basically begged me to"

DERP

Funny how us married men in our 30's know all this shit but young single guys are too dumb to figure it out. Its OK, I was as dumb as you. You know how the song goes "I wish I knew what I know now..when I was young!"

Last edited:

No
Okay.. If you haven't made a reply either since then you fucked up. You can't expect them to chase you. You got to put up a chase. Dont make yourself look desperate. Also don't even consider it a chase consider it as part of the fun man. You could have said you're on your way to whatever event or place you were going and then asked if she wanted to come. I don't know the exact details of your relationship with her, what you have to offer, if you have a car etc. but you have got to try not to feel bad if she don't respond. You got to have multiple prospects

Suggest you save some money and get a hooker for an hour. Probably your only hope.

No

THAT is her answer.

Suggest you save some money and get a hooker for an hour. Probably your only hope.

Hookers are not allowed in my apt

Forum List

Back