Looks Like I'm Voting For Trump

So we need to start keeping track of the Trump idiot-syncrosies.
Like Bush.

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best [sic]. They're sending people that have lots of problems. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists."
Trump

“In my book I predicted terrorism because I can feel it,” said Trump.

"I'm going to put people in my place, so when the history of this administration is written at least there's an authoritarian voice saying exactly what happened." --George W. Bush

"Should the Iranian regime-do they have the sovereign right to have civilian nuclear power? So, like, if I were you, that's what I'd ask me. And the answer is, yes, they do." --George W. Bush, talking to reporters in Washington, D.C., July 2, 2008

Trump is starting to build up a good supply of whackjobs statements. Bush may lose his title.
IssacNewton,
Are you high? Of course the U.S. gets human garbage from Mexico. Many are members of a group called LaRaza. Which means "The Race." It would be difficult to get a more straightforward statement of racism than that. Also, why do mexicans come here? Because they are ugly overpopulating illegal invader scab scum. Another thing is that Mexico is a land rich in arable land and natural resources. In trade, they receive each year 65 billion dollars in trade surplus from the U.S. If things are fucked up in mexico, it is because of the mexicans themselves. Deal with it.

Also, look at the mexican some months ago who shot a White woman in San Francisco apparently just for the hell of it. He had been deported 5 times! Another thing is that every day, thousands of people cross each day at border points between the U.S. and Mexico. All any mexican has to do is just walk right across. But for some reason, many feel the need to make dangerous crossings out in the middle of nowhere. Have you ever stopped to ask yourself why? Etc. etc. etc.

Next, I would like to say that YOU are the whackjob. But you are much worse. You are a delusional, filthy stinking scum TRAITOR!!! You disgust me. What you say about Trump and his attitude toward Mexico is like seeing a dog lap up stingy vomit.

Like Bush.

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best [sic]. They're sending people that have lots of problems. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists."
Trump

"I'm going to put people in my place, so when the history of this administration is written at least there's an authoritarian voice saying exactly what happened." --George W. Bush

"Should the Iranian regime-do they have the sovereign right to have civilian nuclear power? So, like, if I were you, that's what I'd ask me. And the answer is, yes, they do." --George W. Bush, talking to reporters in Washington, D.C., July 2, 2008

Trump is starting to build up a good supply of whackjobs statements. Bush may lose his title.
IssacNewton,
Are you high? Of course the U.S. gets human garbage from Mexico. Many are members of a group called LaRaza. Which means "The Race." It would be difficult to get a more straightforward statement of racism than that. Also, why do mexicans come here? Because they are ugly overpopulating illegal invader scab scum. Another thing is that Mexico is a land rich in arable land and natural resources. In trade, they receive each year 65 billion dollars in trade surplus from the U.S. If things are fucked up in mexico, it is because of the mexicans themselves. Deal with it.

Also, look at the mexican some months ago who shot a White woman in San Francisco apparently just for the hell of it. He had been deported 5 times! Another thing is that every day, thousands of people cross each day at border points between the U.S. and Mexico. All any mexican has to do is just walk right across. But for some reason, many feel the need to make dangerous crossings out in the middle of nowhere. Have you ever stopped to ask yourself why? Etc. etc. etc.

Next, I would like to say that YOU are the whackjob. But you are much worse. You are a delusional, filthy stinking scum TRAITOR!!! You disgust me. What you say about Trump and his attitude toward Mexico is like seeing a dog lap up stingy vomit.

Your a feisty little peck aren't ya. I posted quotes by Trump and Bush, you read all the rest into it and lost your shit because something in there rings a bell in your head that you don't want rung.

Like Bush.

Trump

IssacNewton,

Your a feisty little peck aren't ya. I posted quotes by Trump and Bush, you read all the rest into it and lost your shit because something in there rings a bell in your head that you don't want rung.
IssacNewton,
I couldn't care less what that idiot Bush said. What I took exception to was the statement by Trump about Mexicans that you disparaged. On top of all that, how many tunnels have you ever heard about White Americans digging under the U.S.-Mexico border to deliver drugs and smuggle White people into Mexico.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back