Looks like Judge Curiel broke some US judge codes "of conduct"

Not this time. Trump crossed a line and the whole country is pissed, even Republicans.

I'm not pissed and I am part of the country. Any judge that aligns himself with a racist group like La Raza has no business being in any place of power.

Fine, but your deliberate ignorance of the facts is disturbing. The two La Raza's are not connected.
So you would be okay with David Duke being a judge in the hood?
It was just pointed out to you how ignorant you are being, and you thought it would be a great idea to confirm it?!? :lol:

You tards don't know the difference between a group which advocates racial equality (the judge's organization) and a group with advocates racial superiority (David Duke's organization).
Like the ncaap? They are just as racist as the kkk.

Further reading of the deposition reveals Trump performed no oversight of his University at all. He had no clue as to what the instructors were telling the students, what misrepresentations and false claims they were making. Nothing.

Trump's only defense was that if something wrong was going on, he expected he would receive complaints, and since he didn't, he figured everything was humming along nicely.

When the CEO of Enron made this same defense, he was convicted of criminal negligence and was sentenced to hard time.

It's hilarious, really. Trump said if the instructors were lying and performing badly, he would have heard complaints.

Well, duh! You're being sued! Does that count?

TRUMP'S REAL ESTATE COURSE:

2n8o2t2.jpg

Osama appointed Curiel to the bench because he is a staunch supporter of open borders, amnesty and mass illegal immigration especially, from Mexico. As a member of La Raza Lawyers, he is “a rogue judge whose allegiance and political affiliation is not to America, but Mexico.”

I am a member of the Aryan Nation Forum Admin Association but we're not associated with the Aryan Nation so I understand the difference between the LaRaza Lawyers Association and LaRaza. Two different things. Don't know why that's so hard of a concept to understand for some people.

"La Raza" is an identification label. Like a Jesus fish you see attached to ads for businesses to let the reader know the owner is one of the bunch. Or the Kosher label you see on some food products. Or a "minority owned" tag on a business ad. Or the Irish flag in an ad for Pat's Pub. It is a means of providing the public with an idea of which part of the community they are from or serve.

These are a means of instantly identifying a business or product which meets your needs. If you are a Hispanic who is experiencing discrimination, seeing a legal organization in the yellow pages which has the "La Raza" label informs you they are expert in your particular area of need.

If you are Jewish, you look for the K on foods in the supermarket.

And so forth.

There is no intrinsic racist meaning in these particular labels. Only ignorant tards like Trump and his Chumps think it does.

If you see a swastika, however, that communicates something entirely different. And attempts to conflate assholes like that with associations with a Jesus fish or La Raza or the Irish flag is beyond dishonest.

If I saw a Jesus fish on a business, I would not automatically assume the owner hates fags or burns crosses on black people's lawns in his spare time. I'd be one ignorant asshole if I did.

And if I spent hours and hours of my time finding proof of the KKK burning crosses and posting that information in order to convince people AN ENTIRELY UNRELATED business was racist because it had a Jesus fish on it and therefore the same as the Klan, I would be beyond dishonest.

That's called bearing false witness. And that is what Trump is doing, and that is what his Chumps are doing.

So think about that Chumps. You are breaking one of the top ten commandments.

Last edited:
Not this time. Trump crossed a line and the whole country is pissed, even Republicans.

I'm not pissed and I am part of the country. Any judge that aligns himself with a racist group like La Raza has no business being in any place of power.

Fine, but your deliberate ignorance of the facts is disturbing. The two La Raza's are not connected.
So you would be okay with David Duke being a judge in the hood?
It was just pointed out to you how ignorant you are being, and you thought it would be a great idea to confirm it?!? :lol:

You tards don't know the difference between a group which advocates racial equality (the judge's organization) and a group with advocates racial superiority (David Duke's organization).
Like the ncaap? They are just as racist as the kkk.

Nowadays they are. But that wasn't always the case. The NAACP was an honorable organization at one time.

Trump's getting a bad wrap on this one. The usual suspects immediately declared him 'Evil Racist' for mentioning this Judge's bias against him over his stance on Immigration.

But it turns out, Trump does have a legitimate beef. This Judge is a member of organizations that are publicly attacking Trump and boycotting his businesses. He shouldn't have been allowed to preside over a case involving a Trump business. He should have recused himself or been removed.

They are not connected and we have years of court cases to exam that show Judge Curiel never exhibited bias. You're welcome to show evidence and I would enjoy seeing this man taken down with solid proof, but so far all you people do is scream bias and never back it up.

As you know, proving bias on the part of a Judge is near impossible. But it's clear he's a member of organizations that are viciously attacking Trump. These groups are even organizing boycotts of Trump businesses. So how could he be allowed to preside over a case involving a Trump business? It's a real mess. Trump is justified in believing there's been bias.

Judge Curiel has shown no bias or inclination to any group or political party in the ten years his cases can be examined. He has ruled in favor of business and against unions, he has never donated to a campaign but has endorsed attorneys 4 times where three won and one lost. His organization is not connected in any way to the La Raza Immigrant group and there is no record anywhere that he has worked with, donated money or time, or any kind of visible support. In fact, judge Curiel seems to be the kind of judge that people want to see on the bench, he's without bias, and fair to an extreme.

"La Raza" is an identification label. Like a Jesus fish you see attached to ads for businesses to let the reader know the owner is one of the bunch. Or the Kosher label you see on some food products. Or a "minority owned" tag on a business ad. Or the Irish flag in an ad for Pat's Pub.

It has no intrinsic racist meaning whatsoever. Only ignorant tards like Trump and his Chumps think it does.

La Raza - 'The Race.' It's about superiority and supremacy. They are racists.

Only ignorant tards like you and your Chumps think otherwise.

"La Raza" is an identification label. Like a Jesus fish you see attached to ads for businesses to let the reader know the owner is one of the bunch. Or the Kosher label you see on some food products. Or a "minority owned" tag on a business ad. Or the Irish flag in an ad for Pat's Pub. It is a means of providing the public with an idea of which part of the community they are from or serve.

These no intrinsic racist meaning whatsoever. Only ignorant tards like Trump and his Chumps think it does.

If I saw a Jesus fish on a business, I would not automatically assume the owner hates fags or burns crosses on black people's lawns in his spare time. I'd be one ignorant asshole if I did.

So think about that Chumps. You are being ignorant assholes.
I get it and you're right. When a bunch of white people get together and start a group/organization called "The Race" nobody should assume its a racist group.

Trump's getting a bad wrap on this one. The usual suspects immediately declared him 'Evil Racist' for mentioning this Judge's bias against him over his stance on Immigration.

But it turns out, Trump does have a legitimate beef. This Judge is a member of organizations that are publicly attacking Trump and boycotting his businesses. He shouldn't have been allowed to preside over a case involving a Trump business. He should have recused himself or been removed.

They are not connected and we have years of court cases to exam that show Judge Curiel never exhibited bias. You're welcome to show evidence and I would enjoy seeing this man taken down with solid proof, but so far all you people do is scream bias and never back it up.

As you know, proving bias on the part of a Judge is near impossible. But it's clear he's a member of organizations that are viciously attacking Trump. These groups are even organizing boycotts of Trump businesses. So how could he be allowed to preside over a case involving a Trump business? It's a real mess. Trump is justified in believing there's been bias.

Judge Curiel has shown no bias or inclination to any group or political party in the ten years his cases can be examined. He has ruled in favor of business and against unions, he has never donated to a campaign but has endorsed attorneys 4 times where three won and one lost. His organization is not connected in any way to the La Raza Immigrant group and there is no record anywhere that he has worked with, donated money or time, or any kind of visible support. In fact, judge Curiel seems to be the kind of judge that people want to see on the bench, he's without bias, and fair to an extreme.

He's a member of organizations that are publicly attacking Trump and advocating boycotting Trump businesses. He should not have been allowed to preside over a case involving a Trump business. Period, end of story.

He's a member of organizations that are publicly attacking Trump and advocating boycotting Trump businesses. He should not have been allowed to preside over a case involving a Trump business. Period, end of story.

Cite?

Cite?

Report: Trump University Judge Linked to Group that Calls for Boycott of Trump’s Businesses

Judge Gonzalo Curiel, who is overseeing a fraud case against Trump University, is reportedly a member of the San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association, which is affiliated with the Hispanic National Bar Association.

The Hispanic National Bar Association sent out a press release last summer after Donald Trump, who is now the presumptive Republican nominee, announced he was running for president and created a controversy by discussing illegal immigration and crime during his announcement speech.

The press release stated the organization’s mission to target Trump’s “business interests,” according to the Conservative Treehouse.

More:
Judge Linked to Group that Calls for Boycott of Trump Businesses

An organization which advocates granting a path to legal status or citizenship for illegal immigrants is not a racist organization. Stop projecting your own bigotry toward Mexicans onto these groups.

You can argue the merits of granting legal status or citizenship. The pluses and minuses of economic impact. So forth and so on. And we should.

But if your motivation against legal status or immigration is based on sheer hatred of Mexicans and other brown people, that does not mean the organizations in favor of amnesty are complementary to your bigotry.

Cite?

Report: Trump University Judge Linked to Group that Calls for Boycott of Trump’s Businesses

Judge Gonzalo Curiel, who is overseeing a fraud case against Trump University, is reportedly a member of the San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association, which is affiliated with the Hispanic National Bar Association.

The Hispanic National Bar Association sent out a press release last summer after Donald Trump, who is now the presumptive Republican nominee, announced he was running for president and created a controversy by discussing illegal immigration and crime during his announcement speech.

The press release stated the organization’s mission to target Trump’s “business interests,” according to the Conservative Treehouse.

More:
Judge Linked to Group that Calls for Boycott of Trump Businesses

Define "affiliated with".

Was the judge a member? Did he sign the press release?

Press Release: The HNBA calls for a boycott of all of Trump business ventures, including golf courses, hotels, and restaurants. We salute NBC/Universal, Univision and Macy’s for ending their association with Trump, and we join them in standing up against bigotry and racist rhetoric. Other businesses and corporations should follow the lead of NBC/Universal, Univision and Macy’s and take similar actions against Donald Trump’s business interests. We can and will make a difference.

Trump is justified in believing there's been bias. And anyone in his shoes, would feel the same way.

It's a shame Trump's Chumps don't spend as much time reading the deposition and the other legal documents I provided as they do copying and pasting shit from propaganda sites.

Like I said. Trump knows his Chumps have the attention span of goldfish and are too lazy and stupid to read the documents. The goldfish prefer to swim around in his piss.

Press Release: The HNBA calls for a boycott of all of Trump business ventures, including golf courses, hotels, and restaurants. We salute NBC/Universal, Univision and Macy’s for ending their association with Trump, and we join them in standing up against bigotry and racist rhetoric. Other businesses and corporations should follow the lead of NBC/Universal, Univision and Macy’s and take similar actions against Donald Trump’s business interests. We can and will make a difference.

Trump is justified in believing there's been bias. And anyone in his shoes, would feel the same way.
Does the judge belong to the HBNA?

No?

Okay, then.

Forum List

Back