Looks like Obama was correct about Benghazi

They were not "an al Quida group."

They were pro-al queda. That does not make them one and the same. Again, as what rightwinger said:
"It all depends on your definition of AlQaeda

If you think AlQaeda means Muslim Bad Guys.....you are right
If you think an international terror group was involved in the attacks.....you are wrong"

And it was reported on early on that group AAS in Libya were there. We knew they were there from the start. That a video contributed to it some is not insane considering the whole freaking Muslim world was going nuts about the video, embassies all that week were besieged. Remember? The he embassy in Cairo sparked that madness before the Ghazi mess.

Pro-al Qaeda group seen behind deadly Benghazi attack

By Nic Robertson, Paul Cruickshank and Tim Lister, CNN
September 13, 2012 --<-----

Pro-al Qaeda group seen behind deadly Benghazi attack - CNN.com

Sorry, once again you're wrong.

8 months later:

Several Yemeni men belonging to al Qaeda took part in the terrorist attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi last September, according to several sources who have spoken with CNN.

One senior U.S. law enforcement official told CNN that "three or four members of al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula," or AQAP, took part in the attack.

Sources: 3 al Qaeda operatives took part in Benghazi attack

Sources: 3 al Qaeda operatives took part in Benghazi attack - CNN.com

By Paul Cruickshank. Tim Lister. Nic Robertson and Fran Townsend, CNN
updated 9:23 AM EDT, Sat May 4, 2013<---------
So who were they?

Issa did all that 'vestigating.

Who were these Yemeni dudes?

Terrorists, operatives from Al Qaeda. What else would they be?

Yep, you lose. I obliterated your premise. What of this, then?

Consulate Attack Preplanned, Libya's President Says : NPR

Yeah, and?

liedly·ing
Definition of LIE

intransitive verb

: to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive

: to create a false or misleading impression

That's not what happened.

There was no intention to deceive anyone.

Face it, we now know what Hilary would do if the phone rings at 3 a.m., she'd say "let them die what difference does it make?

Face what?

This guy was a fucking liar.

And catch up.

Bush's body count is huge.

And none of you guys ever gave a fuck.

Hillary isn't fit to be President, it is just that simple.

She is a shrill, conniving vindictive bitch who craves power.

The epitome of the word "shrew".

If HRC were to announce she’s becoming a republican, you’d vote for her in a heartbeat.

Sorry, once again you're wrong.

8 months later:

Sources: 3 al Qaeda operatives took part in Benghazi attack

Sources: 3 al Qaeda operatives took part in Benghazi attack - CNN.com

By Paul Cruickshank. Tim Lister. Nic Robertson and Fran Townsend, CNN
updated 9:23 AM EDT, Sat May 4, 2013<---------
So who were they?

Issa did all that 'vestigating.

Who were these Yemeni dudes?

Terrorists, operatives from Al Qaeda. What else would they be?

Yep, you lose. I obliterated your premise. What of this, then?

Consulate Attack Preplanned, Libya's President Says : NPR
:lol:

Now it's just laughable.

You can't name them, and post an article from 9/16/12???

Seriously?

There were a ton 'O 'vestigating by Issa's publicans. Who? Who? Who?

You can't name them, Kenya? You just repeat the Foxy angle, with nothing to show for it, after alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll this time.

:lol: Comedy, at its finest.

After the commie in chief took over and had the super majority with the democrats, the country took a big fat smelly shit, and the moronic liberal voters blamed it all on Bush. (even though the democrats had majority power since 2007, and the unemployment rate was 4.6 percent the last time the republicans had majority power.)

The Democrats controlled the House for the entire Reagan presidency, and the Senate for 2 years when there was massive economic growth. They are never given credit. On the other hand, you give the GOP controlled House all the credit for the economic growth during the Clinton presidency. You sound like partisan hack who only gives credit to your own party. If in every post you talk about how perfect and incredible the GOP is, and how evil and incompetent the Left is, than nobody is going to take you seriously.

Bush 43 was in office when this nation had its most destructive financial collapse since the Great Depression. The man lost both the housing and financial markets on his watch, but nobody is allowed to blame him for anything, including things that happened on his watch.

Read Greenspan's "Age of Turbulence" where he reports how Bush pressured him to leave rates at 50 years lows so they could manufacture a temporary prosperity bubble to get past Kerry and keep the war going. Your Leader fucking dumped kerosene on the housing bubble, the destruction of which did long term damage to the American economy.

This is to say nothing of the "Wild West" deregulatory orgy inside the mortgage and securities markets where our glorious financial innovators removed all lending standards and leverage regulations in order to profit wildly off the most criminally inflated asset bubble in American history.

If you don't believe me about Bush's central role in the housing bubble, than listen carefully to his own words - below. (We know you won't do this because all your posts reveal you to be merely a cheerleader for the GOP). Please tell me why Bush, in this speech below, sketches his plan for removing all lending and financial barriers to minority home owners and unqualified borrowers? And please tell me why your party has yet to acknowledge the housing policies that were enacted when your party held the Presidency, Senate and House. [We know the Democrats like to expand housing because they started doing it under Carter without any bad negative effects on financial markets. But your party is different because they think the government shouldn't play a role in expanding home ownership. So why does Bush get a pass for the words he speaks in the video below, where he sketches the most aggressive expansion of home ownership to unqualified borrowers in this nation's history? Please, dear cheerleader, answer a direction question with a direct answer. Stop cheerleading and address what Bush says below).

Your party manufactured a housing bubble in order to stimulate an economy that had been destroyed by their policies. They destroyed the country. If you want to talk about Obama - fine. He proved to be a rookie who could not play hard ball against your party. He proved weak. But why do you give Bush a pass on doing long term damage to the American economy by playing a major role in growing the most destructive asset bubble in anyone's life time.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNqQx7sjoS8]Home Ownership and President Bush - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Here is where you fail kid, people on your side think EVERYONE is as partisan as you are, we aren't but let's back up here first...you do know that Reagan is admitting he was wrong here?

Never mind, Daddy Bush was an idiot, Baby Bush was worse, but I'd ask you.....is your point he lied about WMD?

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by:
-- Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others, Oct. 9, 1998

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
-- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

The left should just accept that Benghazi will continue to plague Hillary...they're free to ignore and/or cherry pick whatever facts they choose.

The people who believe this nonsense would not vote for Hillary, if will not hurt her at all.

My question to you is:

How can you prove it's nonsense? There's a lot of denial going on in this thread. :eusa_whistle:

You can't prove ANYTHING to people who don't believe anyone but Pub demagogues, like yourself. Luckily, that's only 20-25 per cent of the country...and nobody else in the world.

Face what?

This guy was a fucking liar.

And catch up.

Bush's body count is huge.

And none of you guys ever gave a fuck.

Hillary isn't fit to be President, it is just that simple.

She is a shrill, conniving vindictive bitch who craves power.

The epitome of the word "shrew".

If HRC were to announce she’s becoming a republican, you’d vote for her in a heartbeat.

Clayton you prove my point, you think everyone is as stupid as you...I did not vote for McCain.

Next.

This is my favorite.

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."

This is my favorite.

I'm sorry.

Where did that intelligence come from?

This is my favorite.

I'm sorry.

snopes.com: Weapons of Mass Destruction Quotes

Snopes says its true :)

This is my favorite.

I'm sorry.

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
--Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

1998?

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

1998?

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
--Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

1998?

Forum List

Back