Looks like Obama was correct about Benghazi

Same way the Left thinks Cubans Love Fidel and Russians Love Stalin

A recent poll found that Russians consider Stalin the third greatest figure in their history.

That was after a Saint who defeated the Teutonic Knights and the Prime Minister who freed the serfs.

Maybe you need to talk to some Russians, who still look upon Stalin the way we look at FDR and the Brits look at Churchill....
Well, you've praised Mao, now Stalin. Who are you gonna praise next, Hitler?

Well, no Hitler lost. Therefore he's considered a loser.

Get it. History loves winners and hates losers. (Probably why you are so hated.)

Obviously, you are a bit confused.

Regardless of how many people Mao killed, most Chinese consider him the man who liberated their country from foreign domination and made it a modern state.

But it's okay, man, I feel your pain. You guys have a religous belief about Benghazi, and how Saint Stevens was martyred to re-elect Obama, and you just aren't going to let anything get in the way of that.

Especially not the truth.

Same way the Left thinks Cubans Love Fidel and Russians Love Stalin

A recent poll found that Russians consider Stalin the third greatest figure in their history.

That was after a Saint who defeated the Teutonic Knights and the Prime Minister who freed the serfs.

Maybe you need to talk to some Russians, who still look upon Stalin the way we look at FDR and the Brits look at Churchill....

not surprising given Russia's history. They've only had about 20 years of quasi-democratic experience in their entire history....

Mr. Stevens, like his bosses in Washington, believed that the United States could turn a critical mass of the fighters it helped oust Colonel Qaddafi into reliable friends. He died trying.

Reports of the video were just beginning to spread on Sept. 9 when Mr. McFarland, then the officer normally in charge of politics and economics at the United States Embassy in Tripoli, had his meeting with the Benghazi militia leaders. Among them were some of the same men who had greeted Mr. Stevens when he arrived in Benghazi at the start of the revolt, including Mr. Gharabi, 39, a heavyset former Abu Salim inmate who ran a local sandwich truck before becoming the leader of the Rafallah al-Sehati. Another was Wissam bin Hamid, also 39, a slim and slightly hunched mechanic known for his skill with American cars who by then had become the leader of Libya Shield, considered one of the strongest militias in Libya. A Deadly Mix in Benghazi - The New York Times In an interview, Mr. Gharabi said that he had known about the building rage in Egypt over the video, but that, “We did not know if it was going to reach us here.”

This reads like what it is intended to be..... A background script for a made-for-TV-Movie.

Reads more like a work of fiction than a news story.

Which, it is..... A work of fiction, I mean.

Only thing missing is, "It was a cloudy night, a mist in the air with the occasional drop of rain moistening my forehead. And that's when I saw her go into a seedy Bar she didn't belong in....."

What a load of shit you people buy into.

I wasted my life trying to accomplish something when all I had to do was find a job hood-winking stupid fucking liberals.....

al_gore-scandal-1-300x246.jpg

They'll believe anything

head in the sand or up your ass?

most rational people know the NYT story is reporting, not fiction

Hahahaha....

Now that was a good one.

Let's see... The coordinated bombing happens, immediately the Obama run Media runs with a BS story it was about a movie that offended people, then after months of perpetuating this nonsense, a left leaning rag conducts a so-called investigation... Hmmm. Essentially some people in Libya were interviewed and they had two choices, implicate their own, or run with the story the Obama administration came up with for them which essentially passes the blame to someone other than the friends of the very people who were being questioned in the "investigation". Do the math, it isn't hard... What's hard is that there are people dumb enough to fall for the results of this nonsensical investigation designed solely to lesson the damage of the "what difference at this point does it make?" comment made by a certain Clinton who wants to be President, and at the time had no interest in finding justice for dead Americans, and their families. Sorry, but people who do their own thinking haven't been fooled by the NYT, or those they do the dirty work for.

Let's see... The coordinated bombing happens, immediately the Obama run Media runs with a BS story it was about a movie that offended people, then after months of perpetuating this nonsense, a left leaning rag conducts a so-called investigation... Hmmm. Essentially some people in Libya were interviewed and they had two choices, implicate their own, or run with the story the Obama administration came up with for them which essentially passes the blame to someone other than the friends of the very people who were being questioned in the "investigation". Do the math, it isn't hard... What's hard is that there are people dumb enough to fall for the results of this nonsensical investigation designed solely to lesson the damage of the "what difference at this point does it make?" comment made by a certain Clinton who wants to be President, and at the time had no interest in finding justice for dead Americans, and their families. Sorry, but people who do their own thinking haven't been fooled by the NYT, or those they do the dirty work for.

Nope, no matter how many time you prove to nutbags that it's a weather balloon, they will INSIST it was a flying saucer.

Here's the problem with your theory. The people in Libya would really have no reason to lie.

If Al Qaeda was involved, they'd be shouting it from the rooftops. Al Qaeda would be shouting it from the rooftops.

The thing is, for the nutters, Benghazi has become a religious event. And like religion, you just don't want logic or facts getting in the way.

Al-Qaeda took responsibility for Benghazi. Some nutters have their head so far up their ass they do not know the obvious.

Al-Qaeda took responsibility for Benghazi. Some nutters have their head so far up their ass they do not know the obvious.

Al-Qaeda or some other Terrorist group...Makes no difference really. it certainly wasn't some spontaneous attack. It was planned and executed by terrorist .

Last edited:
[

When I talk to you I'm talking to a Russian who idolizes Stalin. The Russian Emigres I know are all glad to be living in the USA and think people like you are the biggest fools on the planet, pining openly for the most oppressive, dehumanizing, failed system ever enacted

Sorry, not Russian. I'm German. (Actually, half German, the other half a mixture of English, Irish, Dutch and Cherokee.... but I digress)

Second, I don't take the word of anyone who was driven out of their country by their neighbors seriously.

Third, the only reason WHY there are Russians today, instead of lamp shades and bars of soap, is because Stalin beat Hitler...

Stalin responsible for the deaths of ten of millions of people you idiot:cuckoo:

[

Stalin responsible for the deaths of ten of millions of people you idiot:cuckoo:

Do you really think that when Ivan blew out Sergei's brains, it was because Stalin told him to.

Or do you think it was because Sergei was a Kulak who fought for the Whites during the Civil War and burned his farm and raped his wife?

Civil Wars are nasty. But usually, when people go about killing their neighbors, a lot of shit happened leading up to that. In the case of Russia, it was a decade of World Wars, Civil Wars and invasions.

[

Do you really think that when Ivan blew out Sergei's brains, it was because Stalin told him to.

Or do you think it was because Sergei was a Kulak who fought for the Whites during the Civil War and burned his farm and raped his wife?

Civil Wars are nasty. But usually, when people go about killing their neighbors, a lot of shit happened leading up to that. In the case of Russia, it was a decade of World Wars, Civil Wars and invasions.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyIZiRCvqVM]Brutal Stalin Documentary - YouTube[/ame]

Sure they did...

Fucking idiot GUY

White House told of militant claim two hours after Libya attack: emails | Reuters

The emails, obtained by Reuters from government sources not connected with U.S. spy agencies or the State Department and who requested anonymity, specifically mention that the Libyan group called Ansar al-Sharia had asserted responsibility for the attacks.

Ansar al Sharia is not Al Qaeda. Sorry.

The emails, obtained by Reuters from government sources not connected with U.S. spy agencies or the State Department and who requested anonymity, specifically mention that the Libyan group called Ansar al-Sharia had asserted responsibility for the attacks.

Ansar al Sharia is not Al Qaeda. Sorry.

sorry you fail
But two members of the House intelligence committee, Republican Mike Rogers and Democrat Adam Schiff, told Fox News on Sunday that U.S. intelligence assessments concluded al Qaeda did play a role in the attack. While no Republicans have asserted the Benghazi attacks were planned in a manner similar to the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks, evidence has emerged in the last year that does show the participation of militias and fighters with known ties to al Qaeda.
Yes, There IS Evidence Linking al Qaeda to Benghazi - The Daily Beast

Why don't you die and go to hell?

Forum List

Back