Looks like Slick Willy Campaigning For Hillary Is Finally Paying off

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

'HOOKERS FOR HILLARY': Sex workers in Clinton's corner ahead of Nevada caucuses

Between Slick Willy's 'little black book' contacts and his pillow talk with former mistresses, claiming his wife was a lesbian, Hillary appears to be winning over 1 female demographic!

:p

1455648356636.jpg

'HOOKERS FOR HILLARY': Sex workers in Clinton's corner ahead of Nevada caucuses

Between Slick Willy's 'little black book' contacts and his pillow talk with former mistresses, claiming his wife was a lesbian, Hillary appears to be winning over 1 female demographic!

:p

*snip imbecile's meme.....again*

quiet, braindead troll

you're a waste of oxygen

:cuckoo:
Ah Jill, I see it's that time of the month again, and this one is being especially difficult. Might I suggest some advice - take some Midol, get some chocolate, go back to your room, stfu, and stay there until it's all over and you can come out and be civil again. Have a nice day.

:fu:

Last edited:
That picture would raise Hillary some, in my estimation, because I have always respected the opinion of prostitutes.

But, its just like getting to be Senator, just like getting to be Secretary of State....her Husband...that pussy loving ole southern boy who happened to be a political genius...he set all that up. For Hillary, everything comes on her husband's coat-tail.

And what could be more obvious than that Bill cultivated (and sowed--likely on many visits) the good relations at the Bunny Ranch that has resulted in their support now for his "Evita Peron Wannabe" Wife.

Forum List

Back