Looks like the infamous Vindman will be doing the duffle bag drag

Dirty pool.

tRump and co. are vindictive scumbags.

He spied on Trump, fuck if it were Washingron, he would have shot the guy. Hes lucky Trump was so nice. Oh and Obama was ok with Patreus leaking? Didnt he get jail?
SPIED? He was doing his job. Same as the FBI was doing it's job when it checked out the Russians sticking their nose in the 2016 campaigns.
Spying on the opposition candidate is not the FBI's job, dingbat. The fact that you believe it has license to do so only shows what a traitor you are.
Didn't happen. Stop lying.
They did, we all know it, they spied on Carter Page, a member of the Trump campaign, and DID NOT tell Trump (they usually tell the leader like in the Feinstein case) so you are full of shit, stop letting me beat your face with my dick...….it's just too much fun

The same DOJ that tried to stage a coup against Trump?

TDS morons like you are crazy.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
Coup, sh-mew. Here's examples of coup. Congo Crisis - Wikipedia 100,000 believed killed. 1960 Ethiopian coup d'état attempt - Wikipedia
300 killed, including most of the conspirators. 1963 Togolese coup d'état - Wikipedia They took over government buildings, arrested most of the cabinet, and assassinated Togo's first president, Sylvanus Olympio outside the American embassy in Lomé. 1963 Dahomeyan coup d'état - Wikipedia On October 28 Chief of Staff of the 800-man Dahomeyan Army Christophe Soglo took control of the country[16] to prevent a civil war. He dismissed the cabinet, dissolved the Assembly, suspended the constitution and banned any type of demonstrations.[19] After having Maga sign his resignation the same day. In late November, it began prosecuting members of the cabinet, such as the Minister of National Economy and the Finance Minister for misusing public funds.[19] Maga was soon to find himself in jail too. Ramadan Revolution - Wikipedia the February 1963 coup d'état in Iraq, was a military coup by the Ba'ath Party's Iraqi-wing which overthrew the Prime Minister of Iraq, Abd al-Karim Qasim in 1963. The most powerful leader of the new government was the secretary general of the Iraqi Ba'ath Party, Ali Salih al-Sa'di, who controlled the National Guard militia and organized a massacre of hundreds—if not thousands—of suspected communists and other dissidents following the coup.[3] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1965_Algerian_coup_d%27%C3%A9tat Around 1:30am, Tahar Zbiri, Said Abid, and colonel Abbes approached Villa Joly and were let in by the replacement guards at the entrance. Tahar Zbiri knocked on Ben Bella's door and explained to Ben Bella that he was no longer the president. The three military officers allowed Ben Bella to get dressed and then took him to an undisclosed location where he was placed under house arrest.

You get the point. All you little drama queens crying "Coup, Coup, Coup" are just so full of sh#t. This was no coup. It was an investigation of the illegal activities for political gain by the now "Impeached President of the United States, per the Constitution. The House of Representatives proved their case. We all know Donny's guilt. He just wasn't removed, mainly because spineless Republican Senators thought the election in 9 months was the place for the people speak on the matter, and it would allow them to hold on to power until election day. I am proud, the House exposed Donny's bullsh#t, and am proud of the whistle blower and all those that testified in the House as great American Patriots. I will support whatever Democrat is on the ticket in November to replace the crooked SOB at that time.
It was a coup. Just because thousands of people haven't been killed doesn't mean it wasn't one.
Have your way. We will probably have another constitutional coup first week of November. Grow up.
I doubt it.

Gallup: 59% of Americans say they are better off financially than they were a year ago, the highest level in the history of Gallup polling.

Gallup has never recorded this level in over 40 years - even the dot com boom was 58%.

This is how Trump wins reelection in November.

He took 30 states last time, could easily take 35 this time.

ALEXANDER VINDMAN CONDEMNED HIMSELF IN HIS IMPEACHMENT TESTIMONY.

img_0091.jpg

Vindman was unreliable and had questionable judgment, according to his own outgoing superior, Tim Morrison, the National Security Council’s senior director for European affairs.

In fact, Morrison viewed Vindman as so untrustworthy that he opted to exclude him from his conversations with William Taylor, the senior US diplomat in Ukraine.

Vindman had an “unfortunate habit,” Morrison thought, of defying the sprawling executive branch’s carefully delineated chain of command. Vindman’s testimony vindicates Morrison’s dripping disdain for his former subordinate.

The nation was put through this imbroglio because Vindman opted to work in tandem with a Deep State whistleblower to jump-start impeachment proceedings over a disagreement with a phone call’s ethics.

Suffice it to say, this is not how our constitutional republic is intended to operate.

Article II, Section 1, Clause 1 of the US Constitution is remarkably straightforward:

“The executive power shall be vested in a president of the United States of America.”

Leftists may invariably decry constitutional law’s “unitary executive theory,” but as Attorney General William Barr noted last Friday, the notion that the president of the United States, and only the president of the United States, is responsible for carrying out “the executive power” of which Article II speaks is not a mere “theory.”

It is, as Barr said, a “description of what the Framers unquestionably did in Article II.”

When anyone else in the executive branch — be it Deep State, Shallow State or anywhere in between — attempts to undermine and thwart the president’s executive power, such action is not merely insubordinate or morally problematic. It is outright unconstitutional.

The executive power incontrovertibly includes within its ambit all “residual” foreign-affairs powers, meaning all foreign-affairs powers not legislatively vested in Congress in Article I, Section 8.

It is appropriate for top-level national security advisers to offer substantive opinions to the president. But Vindman has testified that he never even directly communicated with Trump.

Vindman actually attempted to deliberately thwart or undermine the duly enacted president’s foreign policy agenda, he was attempting to unconstitutionally carry out the executive power that the Constitution of the United States vests in the president of the United States alone.

Executive power, especially in the areas of foreign policy and national security, flows from the very person of the president. A lieutenant colonel has no right to interfere with the president’s discretion or attempt to undermine the president’s authority over policy disagreements — which is what the impeachment allegations amount to.

Now this piece of insubordinate crap is rightfully dismissed from his perch on the National Security Council.
What utter hogwash. I like the way my investments have performed also, but doesn't mean he didn't illegally try to use money assigned by both houses of congress to force Ukraine to make a public statement of investigation to benefit his election campaign.
Vindman followed the rules and spoke the truth, as did Sondland and the others.

Let me know when that article 32 session on charges of insubordination starts.

And Sondland testified that when he spoke to Trump, Trump told him no quid pro quo's. Out of all the witnesses, he's the only one that talked with Trump directly.

This debate is back and forth, back and forth. It reminds me of an old George Carling joke: When two people are in an elevator and one of them farts, they both know who did it.

We all read the transcript. We all know what Trump said, so when you on the left keep repeating the lies, it's not going to make us believe them.

Trump never threatened aid to Ukraine.
Zelensky stated he felt no pressure from President Trump.
Biden was not Trump's rival. It was almost a year before their nominee would be selected.
The aid was released, two weeks before the deadline.
Trump got nothing in return, therefore, no quid pro quo.
Quid pro quo's have been used by most Presidents. They are not against the law.

Coup, sh-mew. Here's examples of coup. Congo Crisis - Wikipedia 100,000 believed killed. 1960 Ethiopian coup d'état attempt - Wikipedia
300 killed, including most of the conspirators. 1963 Togolese coup d'état - Wikipedia They took over government buildings, arrested most of the cabinet, and assassinated Togo's first president, Sylvanus Olympio outside the American embassy in Lomé. 1963 Dahomeyan coup d'état - Wikipedia On October 28 Chief of Staff of the 800-man Dahomeyan Army Christophe Soglo took control of the country[16] to prevent a civil war. He dismissed the cabinet, dissolved the Assembly, suspended the constitution and banned any type of demonstrations.[19] After having Maga sign his resignation the same day. In late November, it began prosecuting members of the cabinet, such as the Minister of National Economy and the Finance Minister for misusing public funds.[19] Maga was soon to find himself in jail too. Ramadan Revolution - Wikipedia the February 1963 coup d'état in Iraq, was a military coup by the Ba'ath Party's Iraqi-wing which overthrew the Prime Minister of Iraq, Abd al-Karim Qasim in 1963. The most powerful leader of the new government was the secretary general of the Iraqi Ba'ath Party, Ali Salih al-Sa'di, who controlled the National Guard militia and organized a massacre of hundreds—if not thousands—of suspected communists and other dissidents following the coup.[3] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1965_Algerian_coup_d%27%C3%A9tat Around 1:30am, Tahar Zbiri, Said Abid, and colonel Abbes approached Villa Joly and were let in by the replacement guards at the entrance. Tahar Zbiri knocked on Ben Bella's door and explained to Ben Bella that he was no longer the president. The three military officers allowed Ben Bella to get dressed and then took him to an undisclosed location where he was placed under house arrest.

You get the point. All you little drama queens crying "Coup, Coup, Coup" are just so full of sh#t. This was no coup. It was an investigation of the illegal activities for political gain by the now "Impeached President of the United States, per the Constitution. The House of Representatives proved their case. We all know Donny's guilt. He just wasn't removed, mainly because spineless Republican Senators thought the election in 9 months was the place for the people speak on the matter, and it would allow them to hold on to power until election day. I am proud, the House exposed Donny's bullsh#t, and am proud of the whistle blower and all those that testified in the House as great American Patriots. I will support whatever Democrat is on the ticket in November to replace the crooked SOB at that time.
It was a coup. Just because thousands of people haven't been killed doesn't mean it wasn't one.
Have your way. We will probably have another constitutional coup first week of November. Grow up.
I doubt it.

Gallup: 59% of Americans say they are better off financially than they were a year ago, the highest level in the history of Gallup polling.

Gallup has never recorded this level in over 40 years - even the dot com boom was 58%.

img_0091.jpg

Vindman was unreliable and had questionable judgment, according to his own outgoing superior, Tim Morrison, the National Security Council’s senior director for European affairs.

In fact, Morrison viewed Vindman as so untrustworthy that he opted to exclude him from his conversations with William Taylor, the senior US diplomat in Ukraine.

Vindman had an “unfortunate habit,” Morrison thought, of defying the sprawling executive branch’s carefully delineated chain of command. Vindman’s testimony vindicates Morrison’s dripping disdain for his former subordinate.

The nation was put through this imbroglio because Vindman opted to work in tandem with a Deep State whistleblower to jump-start impeachment proceedings over a disagreement with a phone call’s ethics.

Suffice it to say, this is not how our constitutional republic is intended to operate.

Article II, Section 1, Clause 1 of the US Constitution is remarkably straightforward:

“The executive power shall be vested in a president of the United States of America.”

Leftists may invariably decry constitutional law’s “unitary executive theory,” but as Attorney General William Barr noted last Friday, the notion that the president of the United States, and only the president of the United States, is responsible for carrying out “the executive power” of which Article II speaks is not a mere “theory.”

It is, as Barr said, a “description of what the Framers unquestionably did in Article II.”

When anyone else in the executive branch — be it Deep State, Shallow State or anywhere in between — attempts to undermine and thwart the president’s executive power, such action is not merely insubordinate or morally problematic. It is outright unconstitutional.

The executive power incontrovertibly includes within its ambit all “residual” foreign-affairs powers, meaning all foreign-affairs powers not legislatively vested in Congress in Article I, Section 8.

It is appropriate for top-level national security advisers to offer substantive opinions to the president. But Vindman has testified that he never even directly communicated with Trump.

Vindman actually attempted to deliberately thwart or undermine the duly enacted president’s foreign policy agenda, he was attempting to unconstitutionally carry out the executive power that the Constitution of the United States vests in the president of the United States alone.

Executive power, especially in the areas of foreign policy and national security, flows from the very person of the president. A lieutenant colonel has no right to interfere with the president’s discretion or attempt to undermine the president’s authority over policy disagreements — which is what the impeachment allegations amount to.

Now this piece of insubordinate crap is rightfully dismissed from his perch on the National Security Council.
What utter hogwash. I like the way my investments have performed also, but doesn't mean he didn't illegally try to use money assigned by both houses of congress to force Ukraine to make a public statement of investigation to benefit his election campaign.

And Sondland testified that when he spoke to Trump, Trump told him no quid pro quo's. Out of all the witnesses, he's the only one that talked with Trump directly.

This debate is back and forth, back and forth. It reminds me of an old George Carling joke: When two people are in an elevator and one of them farts, they both know who did it.

We all read the transcript. We all know what Trump said, so when you on the left keep repeating the lies, it's not going to make us believe them.

Biden was not Trump's rival. It was almost a year before their nominee would be selected.

He withheld it in order to get Ukraine to play ball to support his re-election.
Zelensky never testified in either House. Statement is meaningless.
Biden was Democratic front runner at the time.
Aide only released after he was caught trying to strong arm Ukraine.
Trump got nothing because Ukraine would not play ball.
Problem was not quid pro quo for American policy, but for personal political gain. Also known as just plain fkn wrong.
As I have said on here before, I never thought the Senate would find him guilty and remove, but that don't exonerate. It sure doesn't make anyone who is not committed to the Republican party believe he is innocent. I have said while this was going on, if you want your lying crook, you can keep your lying crook. Since the trial is over, you can officially keep your lying, impeached, crook.

Yes. I don't agree with them that Trump was wrong, but, I do think that it was a widely held belief among the Senate GOP that Trump was wrong to bring up Biden in the phone call, but that it certainly was not a removeable offense.

Biden is a former Senator and it looks to me like they will do everything they can to make sure he is never held to account for his open corruption. Quite frankly, the entire US Senate may be similarly corrupt.

He wasn't just "brought up on the call". Trump was pressuring Zelensky to go on CNN and publicly announce investigation into Bidens.

That is not good faith pursuit of justice, it has nothing to do with justice, it's the opposite.

Belive it or not there actually is a proper process to report illegal activities to DOJ.

Elections are legal. Conducting espionage on the opposition party isn't.

Yes. I don't agree with them that Trump was wrong, but, I do think that it was a widely held belief among the Senate GOP that Trump was wrong to bring up Biden in the phone call, but that it certainly was not a removeable offense.

Biden is a former Senator and it looks to me like they will do everything they can to make sure he is never held to account for his open corruption. Quite frankly, the entire US Senate may be similarly corrupt.

He wasn't just "brought up on the call". Trump was pressuring Zelensky to go on CNN and publicly announce investigation into Bidens.

That is not good faith pursuit of justice, it has nothing to do with justice, it's the opposite.

Belive it or not there actually is a proper process to report illegal activities to DOJ.

You get the point. All you little drama queens crying "Coup, Coup, Coup" are just so full of sh#t. This was no coup...
You seriously are going to quibble over the distinctions of a coup and a coup d etat and bloody vs bloodless rather than engage the large point?
... It was an investigation of the illegal activities for political gain ...
You really are not aware that neither article alleged a statutory crime and that "Obstruction of Congress" is just a phrase they manufactured out of thin air, that there is no such crime in the Federal Register?
... by the now "Impeached President of the United States, per the Constitution...
The Wholly Exonerated President.
... The House of Representatives proved their case...
This claim was tested by a Senate Vote and only managed a fraction of the vote necessary for removal.
... We all know Donny's guilt...
Actually we all know his innocence as declared by the Chief Justice after the vote.
... He just wasn't removed, mainly because spineless Republican Senators thought the election in 9 months was the place for the people speak on the matter...
You folks tried to overturn the last election and circumvent the upcoming election, clearly you have no confidence in your ability to obtain the support of The Electorate, so you viciously attacked them. Not quite as bad as when the Democrats fired on Fort Sumter but ill advised, none-the-less.
... I will support whatever Democrat is on the ticket in November to replace the crooked SOB at that time.
As you did last time, big deal. If you guys had any confidence in yourselves you would have never tried an election year impeachment scam without any statutory crimes that had no hope of being successful. The Corrupt House's goal was to unconstitutionally impact the upcoming election, and it looks like you have failed as miserably as you deserved to.

You engaged in a horrific abuse of power before the entire nation. And then Nancy demonstrated that your are led by a Crazy Lady. She started practicing tearing the pages as soon as Trump handed OUR copy of the speech to her, which she committed a felony by destroying.

How come you are so big on made up crimes but quite ok with real ones?
You seriously are going to quibble over the distinctions of a coup and a coup d etat and bloody vs bloodless rather than engage the large point?
Yep. No Coup, clueless. An investigation, by the House, per the constitution, an Impeachment, Just like Bill Clinton (who was also acquitted and is still impeached), a show trial in the Senate where republicans totally controlled and voted to acquit, Sounds constitutional to That ain't happening...
Actually a Senate trial doesn't "just sound" Constitutional, it IS Constitutional.
... The Wholly Exonerated President...
Exactly.
... He is impeached...
No, the impeachment articles were tested by vote a failed very badly. This House will forever wear the shame of bringing failed articles.
... I guess now you think they should not have been impeached...
Andrew Johnson was a bit before my time, but with Clinton's multiple felonies, I thought he should be impeached. I was amazed that it failed, but, learned as well, even with Felonies, impeachment is a very long shot. Without felonies, or even any crimes, it's just ridiculous. But, with this farce, the realistic goal never was removal, it was an Abuse of House Power in a failed attempt to influence the upcoming election, and it looks like you folks will be properly dealt with by the voters. Pelosi deliberately committing a felony before the entire nation just shows that James Carville is right, you guys have lost your damn minds.
... crooked lying c@cksucker that ran in 2016....
Maybe, I heard she was more partial to tacos.
... I voted Libertarian for a change...
The Pot Smoker Ticket? "What's Aleppo?"
... Minimal moral decency is a standard for leadership to get my vote...
d_1477468934.jpg

Smug self-righteous sanctimony is very rewarding to some!

Dirty pool.

He spied on Trump, fuck if it were Washingron, he would have shot the guy. Hes lucky Trump was so nice. Oh and Obama was ok with Patreus leaking? Didnt he get jail?
SPIED? He was doing his job. Same as the FBI was doing it's job when it checked out the Russians sticking their nose in the 2016 campaigns.
Spying on the opposition candidate is not the FBI's job, dingbat. The fact that you believe it has license to do so only shows what a traitor you are.
The evidence that it did happen is irrefutable.

I doubt it.

img_0091.jpg

Problem was not quid pro quo for American policy, but for personal political gain. Also known as just plain fkn wrong.
As I have said on here before, I never thought the Senate would find him guilty and remove, but that don't exonerate. It sure doesn't make anyone who is not committed to the Republican party believe he is innocent. I have said while this was going on, if you want your lying crook, you can keep your lying crook. Since the trial is over, you can officially keep your lying, impeached, crook.

You don't know (or have evidence) of why Trump withheld the money. Never did.
I didn't say Zelensky testified to it, I said he stated he didn't feel any pressure.
It doesn't matter who was in the lead for the Democrats. He was not Trump's rival at the time, and is not now.
You don't know (or have evidence) why Trump released the aid when he did.
Trump got nothing from Ukraine because there was no threat in the first place.

Of course the Senate found him not guilty. There were no crimes and no impeachable offenses. What else could they do? A good person cannot find another person guilty of something they never did, only a commie can.

I doubt it.

img_0091.jpg

Zelensky never testified in either House. Statement is meaningless...
Well, only that he was the one that was supposedly pressured.
... Biden was Democratic front runner at the time....
You guys took him out with the failed impeachment. Wiithout your faked up failed impeachment, nobody knew that Biden extorted Ukraine Governmet, with a Billion in US Tax Payer Aid, if they didn't fire the prosecutor investigating Bursima, who was paying Hunter Biden $50 large a month for a no show job.
... Aide only released after he was caught trying to strong arm Ukraine...
There was no date it had to be released by and it was released before the end of the fiscal year with nothing required of Ukraine.
... I never thought the Senate would find him guilty and remove, but that don't exonerate...
Exactly, it was a failed farce by the House, a grotesque abuse of the Impeachment Power with the corrupt aim of influencing the upcoming election. The failure capped off by Nancy The Ripper committing a felony in the sight of the nation when she could no longer deny her complete repudiation.
... he is innocent...
He was never charged with a statutory crime.
... you can officially keep your lying, impeached, crook.
Pelosi is an unindicted felon, you know, and mentally unbalanced. Sad!

BBzt9Lt.img

Our long nightmare is over and our Beloved Trump is still our President!

That's a lie.

which part? I have so much info in my posts you need to be specific
Well, it starts at "he" and ends at the question mark.
Oh Patraues didn't go to jail? Who did he server under Obama, I think I'm right as usual
No, Petraeus did not got to jail. It was a a minor matter that was blown all out of proportion by RWNJs because they finally had a scandal related to the Obama administration.

Your post is either a knowing lie or you repeating lies you have been told by your leaders.

And either way a lie.
Ok, he was put on probabtion and paid a $100,000 fine......so Comey, Schiff and Vindman owe us ALOT of money.
Look out guys, he's backing up!

I doubt it.

img_0091.jpg

You don't know (or have evidence) of why Trump withheld the money. Never did...
Exactly.
... I didn't say Zelensky testified to it, I said he stated he didn't feel any pressure...
Yup.
... Of course the Senate found him not guilty. There were no crimes and no impeachable offenses. What else could they do? A good person cannot find another person guilty of something they never did, only a commie can.
Exactly!

Maggie+Plan+Premiere+66th+Berlinale+International+K4qh09uXmfdl.jpg

You are really good at this!

Dirty pool.

No he wasnt

He didn't follow chain of command, it was a hit job with Schiff.....
That's a lie.
No it's not
Trump allies charge Lt. Col. Vindman is disrespecting chain of command with testimony

"Some would say that because the Department of Defense is under the executive and the president is commander in chief, the officer should not go outside that more confined chain of command," Hansen said. But the Constitution gives oversight roles to Congress, meaning it's OK for officers to share their opinions there, according to Hansen.

so he did go outside the chain of command, and right to little schiffy……..I cant wait for the hearings on this......I hope they both go to jail.
That's some bloody tRumpling's speculation.

You are presenting it as if it is a fact. That's a lie.

You are a liar.

He will be back next year when Trump is out of office
Full Colonel, Ambassador of Ukraine, Medal of Freedom

So you are admitting that Dems would promote a known Ukrainian asset in a high position of power. Vindman by his own word said he was primarily concerned about Ukraine, as opposed to the United States.

I doubt it.

img_0091.jpg

And Sondland testified that when he spoke to Trump, Trump told him no quid pro quo's. Out of all the witnesses, he's the only one that talked with Trump directly. ..
Witnesses with no first hand information, even Kangaroos don't do that.
... The aid was released, two weeks before the deadline.
It was all a bid farce by a Mad House Drunk With Arrogated Power. Now so shamefully repudiated that Crazy Nancy committed a felony, deliberately, in full view of the Nation.

I doubt it.

img_0091.jpg

What utter hogwash. I like the way my investments have performed also, but doesn't mean he didn't illegally try to use money assigned by both houses of congress to force Ukraine to make a public statement of investigation to benefit his election campaign...
Unlike Quid Pro Joe, it never happened.
...Vindman followed the rules and spoke the truth, as did Sondland and the others...
Vindman had no first hand information and the only first hand information Sondland has was Trump adamantly denying that he wanted a quid pro quo.

The main thing you guys accomplished was blowing up Biden! Without this farce, nobody would have known about his extortion of Ukraine or his family bribery scheme!

images

They destroyed their own front runner, pushed Trump's
approval to all-time highs and proclaimed victory!

Dirty pool.

They did, we all know it, they spied on Carter Page, a member of the Trump campaign, and DID NOT tell Trump (they usually tell the leader like in the Feinstein case) so you are full of shit, stop letting me beat your face with my dick...….it's just too much fun
Lies.
Dirty pool.

Nope. There isn't any.

Elections are legal. Conducting espionage on the opposition party isn't.
Everyone but crazed Democrats is crystal clear on this.

Lies.
Nope. There isn't any.
Of course there is, dumbass. It has been discussed endlessly in this forum.

Forum List

Back