Looks like the infamous Vindman will be doing the duffle bag drag

At least I spent my senior trip in Vietnsm. And didn't get a purple heart for SPLINTERS as John Kerry did...and you. Little coward?

So none then. Ok now go fuck yourself and your disgusting vitriol against a decorated vet who put his job on the line when he saw our President conducting a corrupt operation in Ukraine and faithfully followed the protocol to report it.
BS.........After all your BS you couldn't even come up with a Statute of violation in law...........Straight down party lines on the vote both times......

Ray Charles can see how political it was.................You lost and you are LOSING VOTERS.........poor thing.

GAO finding is that Trump’s admin broke the law in holding without adequate reason Congressionally approved aid.

So yes, I certainly can.
I would question every ribbon and medal the cocksucker pollutes his uniform with.

The Purple Heart was because of a roadside bomb. He had it bandaged and returned to duty the same day. He never led a unit in combat and received the CIB due to the roadside bomb and because he was an Infantry officer. He served as a Plans and Operations officer. He is no hero and he doesn't have any medals for valor. Other than his PH, his medals are all "atta boy" decorations. Here's a story by former classmates and others who knew him.

“Chow Thief” – Rangers Wanted Alexander Vindman Removed from Ranger School

By Mike Cernovich 74 Comments

Alexander Vindman was a “chow thief,” and “lazy,” a classmate of his at Ranger School told me. The Ranger (Scroll and Tab with multiple deployments) went on, “We tried peering him out in Mountains.” Mountains refers to the Mountain Phase of Ranger School.

Chow thieves steal MREs from other Rangers and are notorious in Ranger School, where students are subjected to near-starvation conditions. It’s not uncommon for students to lose up to 40 pounds, and most students lose 20 pounds.

During Ranger School, the people who don’t use team work and screw others over are often voted out of Ranger School in a process known as peer evaluations.

Despite not having the respect of his peers, Vindman was pushed through due to his language proficiency.

READ MORE

"Chow Thief" - Rangers Wanted Alexander Vindman Removed from Ranger School
He’s a dick

So they made up this little story that Biden was Trump's rival, even though any honest person knows that wasn't true. We won't know for a couple of months who Trump will be facing. And if Biden is not chosen, I wonder if the Democrat leadership will offer Trump a public apology for impeaching him on something that never existed, such as Biden being his rival?

280.jpg

Seriously? And Trump's campaign blowing millions on anti-Biden ads in Democrat early primary states is...wtf exactly?

Trump 2020 Showers Early Primary States in Biden-Ukraine Conspiracy Ads

Let me give you a clue - for Trump one sure way to not lose election against Biden is to NOT RUN AGAINST HIM AT ALL by sinking him in the primaries.

So they made up this little story that Biden was Trump's rival, even though any honest person knows that wasn't true. We won't know for a couple of months who Trump will be facing. And if Biden is not chosen, I wonder if the Democrat leadership will offer Trump a public apology for impeaching him on something that never existed, such as Biden being his rival?

280.jpg

Seriously? And Trump's campaign blowing millions on anti-Biden ads in Democrat early primary states is...wtf exactly?

Let me give you a clue - for Trump one sure way to not lose election against Biden is to NOT RUN AGAINST HIM AT ALL by sinking him in the primaries.
Why did Biden brag about it?

Besides that you need to go get your facts straight, Shokin NEVER claimed to have been investigating Biden's son himself, only the company he worked for.

He didn't, huh?

Viktor Shokin: Biden outraged we seized Burisma assets | One America News Network

No, he didn't. Do yourself a favor and use real news sources. OAN is a fucking joke with no integrity.

Shokin claimed (with absolutely no evidence) that he wanted to interview Hunter about Burisma at the time he was fired, not that he was investgating Hunter personally.

The case on Burisma was 2 years dormant at the time and had to do with 2010-2012 period, well before Hunter joined the company.

280.jpg

Oh please. Biden would be the easiest to beat. In fact, Trump wouldn't even need to do any campaigning. As for your article, it said Trump will! Well, when did he? The hyperlink provided was to a Politico piece that was written in late October of last year, long after this clown show was launched.

Nope.
They did, we all know it, they spied on Carter Page, a member of the Trump campaign, and DID NOT tell Trump (they usually tell the leader like in the Feinstein case) so you are full of shit, stop letting me beat your face with my dick...….it's just too much fun
Lies.
The evidence that it did happen is irrefutable.
Nope. There isn't any.
Of course there is, dumbass. It has been discussed endlessly in this forum.
What has been discussed here is fake news, conjectures, and outright lies. There is no evidence of spying.
What was the FISA warrant for, moron?
Legal surveillance of contacts with foreign Nationals.

Why, what do you think it was for?
Legal

roflmbo

280.jpg

Oh please. Biden would be the easiest to beat. In fact, Trump wouldn't even need to do any campaigning. As for your article, it said Trump will! Well, when did he? The hyperlink provided was to a Politico piece that was written in late October of last year, long after this clown show was launched.

...you say that but blowing millions of dollars against specifically Biden in Democrat early voting states tells a much more convincing story.

To say that Trump 's campaign DID NOT very clearly consider Biden a political opposition is just straight fucking stupid. Don't be fucking stupid.

Besides that you need to go get your facts straight, Shokin NEVER claimed to have been investigating Biden's son himself, only the company he worked for.

He didn't, huh?

Viktor Shokin: Biden outraged we seized Burisma assets | One America News Network

No, he didn't. Do yourself a favor and use real news sources. OAN is a fucking joke with no integrity.

Shokin claimed (with absolutely no evidence) that he wanted to interview Hunter about Burisma at the time he was fired, not that he was investgating Hunter personally.

The case on Burisma was 2 years dormant at the time and had to do with 2010-2012 period, well before Hunter joined the company.
You're the fuckin joke. OAN is straight up news. Sounds like Rachel got your tongue.

He didn't, huh?

Shokin claimed (with absolutely no evidence) that he wanted to interview Hunter about Burisma at the time he was fired, not that he was investgating Hunter himself.

Well what did he want to interview him for, to ask how his drug addiction was doing? His claim is that Joe had him fired because he was looking into money laundering operations by Hunter.

BREAKING: Fired Ukrainian Prosecutor Viktor Shokin FILES FEDERAL COMPLAINT Against Joe Biden

He didn't, huh?

You're the fuckin joke. OAN is straight up news. Sounds like Rachel got your tongue.

Dummy, Rachel runs a POLITICAL OPINION show.

OAN is Trumpster bullshit network.

‘Stunning piece of propaganda’: Journalists blast One America News series

280.jpg

...you say that but blowing millions of dollars against specifically Biden in Democrat early voting states tells a much more convincing story.

To say that Trump 's campaign DID NOT very clearly consider Biden a political opposition is just straight fucking stupid. Don't be fucking stupid.

Tell me why Trump would run ads against Biden long after the fact the Democrats made a big deal about the phone call. Let's see the ads and where they were ran. Somebody else made the same claim (I forget who now) and all it said was that some ads were run on Facebook, like anybody really cares. As a member of Facebook, I never seen one.

280.jpg

Tell me why Trump would run ads against Biden long after the fact the Democrats made a big deal about the phone call.

...because Biden is his political opposition and Trump wants to hit him up in Democrat early voting states. DUH???

He didn't, huh?

So when the news proves you wrong it’s a hack site? Hahaha hahaha how convenient

280.jpg

Tell me why Trump would run ads against Biden long after the fact the Democrats made a big deal about the phone call.

...because Biden is his political opposition and Trump wants to hit him up in Democrat early voting states. DUH???
What statute is that?

Dirty pool.

tRump and co. are vindictive scumbags.

He spied on Trump, fuck if it were Washingron, he would have shot the guy. Hes lucky Trump was so nice. Oh and Obama was ok with Patreus leaking? Didnt he get jail?
SPIED? He was doing his job. Same as the FBI was doing it's job when it checked out the Russians sticking their nose in the 2016 campaigns.
Spying on the opposition candidate is not the FBI's job, dingbat. The fact that you believe it has license to do so only shows what a traitor you are.
Didn't happen. Stop lying.
They did, we all know it, they spied on Carter Page, a member of the Trump campaign, and DID NOT tell Trump (they usually tell the leader like in the Feinstein case) so you are full of shit, stop letting me beat your face with my dick...….it's just too much fun

The President of the US usually doesn't ask another country to open up an investigation on his political opponent...

He spied on Trump, fuck if it were Washingron, he would have shot the guy. Hes lucky Trump was so nice. Oh and Obama was ok with Patreus leaking? Didnt he get jail?
SPIED? He was doing his job. Same as the FBI was doing it's job when it checked out the Russians sticking their nose in the 2016 campaigns.
Spying on the opposition candidate is not the FBI's job, dingbat. The fact that you believe it has license to do so only shows what a traitor you are.
Didn't happen. Stop lying.

The President of the US usually doesn't ask another country to open up an investigation on his political opponent...
And none have to this date accept obammy with the Ukraine and Russians. That damn dossier

280.jpg

Biden is not his political opposition. He wasn't when Trump talked with Zelensky, he isn't now, and he won't be until he gets the nomination which is pretty shady looking at this point.

Thus far, I've seen no evidence other than Facebook claims this add ran. I tried searching it myself. Apparently you did as well, and we both came up empty handed.

280.jpg

Biden is not his political opposition. He wasn't when Trump talked with Zelensky, he isn't now, and he won't be until he gets the nomination which is pretty shady looking at this point.

Repeating same completely demolished assertions over and over does not make them more convincing.

Trump campaign spent millions to go specifically after Biden. Obviously they did not agree with your rediculous analisys about who is and who is not Trump's political opposition.

Forum List

Back