Looks Like The Russian Narrative Was A Trap For The Dems

Rex Tillerson: an appointment that confirms Putin's US election win

A timeline of Rex Tillerson's relationship with Russian President Vladimir Putin

Michael Flynn, Trump's national security adviser, resigns over Russia lies

By Jeff Sessions’ Standard for Lying Under Oath, Jeff Sessions Lied Under Oath

...a list of Trump allies who had some form of contact with Russian officials, from now-Attorney General Jeff Sessions and former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn to former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort to campaign aides J.D. Gordon and Carter Page to longtime Trump confidant Roger Stone.

FBI investigating ties between Trump campaign and Russia

So We Find Out FBI Has Been Investigating Trump Since July

The 2011 Exxon-Rosneft agreement was frozen when sanctions were imposed on Russia in 2014, following the annexation of Crimea and covert military intervention in eastern Ukraine. Exxon Mobil estimated the sanctions cost it $1bn and Tillerson has argued strenuously for the measures to be lifted.

In June, two years after sanctions were imposed and in an apparent show of support for Sechin, Tillerson reportedly turned up at a St Petersburg economic summit.

“Tillerson has a relationship with Putin and he opposed the sanctions imposed on Russia after the annexation of Crimea. This will alarm those worried about Russian intentions in Europe.”

“Trump’s choice of Rex Tillerson suggests he wants to make good on his promise to cut deals with Russia instead of containing it,” said Thomas Wright, who has written extensively on Trump’s foreign policy at the Brookings Institution.

Rex Tillerson: an appointment that confirms Putin's US election win

Reporting on Exxon was not only harder than reporting on the Bin Ladens, it was harder than reporting on the CIA by an order of magnitude,” said Steve Coll, who wrote about the company in a book, Private Empire.

“They have a culture of intimidation that they bring to bear in their external relations, and it is plenty understood inside the corporation too. They make people nervous, they make people afraid,” Coll, now a journalism professor at Columbia University, told Texas Monthly.

Do the RWnuts honestly believe that normal Americans believe the crazy shit they come up with, or is it more likely that the nuts just don't give a shit,

and are so far into the echo chamber they think THAT's normal America. Eh?

walterscott118003.jpg

Looks like the only thing The Dems Caught, was themselves.

But they should have known better when they selected Clinton.

And now, you have Farkas saying Obama Spied on President Trump Daily.
And then you have reports coming out that Dr. Jean Camp who has a Phd in Cybersecurity and is a professional hacker, was working with Clinton to create The False Russian Narrative, and even tried to plant evidence on Trump Tower and Alfa Bank Servers (False Beacon Ping).

So my question is this:

What you are going to do Dems when this all comes crashing down and damages your party in a major way?

Are you going to give Our President a chance?

Some of you will, I think.

But the rest of the Trolls will still plot sedition and treason.

I hope what I see is the better character of The Dem party, instead of what we have seen for 9 months.
It's been pretty ugly.

Now is a time for reform.

Win our Trust Back.

Show us that this is Your Country
Show us that this is Your President
And Show Us that You are Our Citizens
Who is Obama administration official who spilled beans?

Full transcript: FBI Director James Comey testifies on Russian interference in 2016 election

"The Russian active measures campaign may have begun as early as 2015
, when Russian intelligence services launched a series of spear fishing attacks designed to penetrate the computers of a broad array of Washington based Democratic and Republican party organizations, think tanks and other entities. This continued at least through the winter of 2016.

While at first the hacking may have been intended solely for the collection of foreign intelligence. In mid-2016 the Russians weapon eyes the stolen data and used platforms established by the Intel services, such as D.C. leaks in existing third-party channels like WikiLeaks to dump the documents. The stolen documents were almost uniformly damaging to the candidate Putin despised, Hillary Clinton. And by forcing her campaign to constantly respond to the daily drip of disclosures, the releases greatly benefited Donald Trump's campaign.

None of these facts is seriously in question. And they're reflected in the consensus conclusion of our intelligence agencies.

We will never know whether the Russian intervention was determinative in such a close election. Indeed, it is unknowable in a campaign to which so many small changes could have dictated a different result. More importantly, and for the purposes of our investigation, it simply does not matter.

What does matter is this, the Russians successfully meddled in our democracy and our intelligence agencies have concluded they will do so again. Ours is not the first democracy to be attacked by the Russians in this way. Russian intelligence has been simile interfering in the internal and political affairs of our European and other allies for decades.

SCHIFF: What is striking here is the degree to which the Russians were willing to undertake such an audacious and risky action against the most powerful nation on Earth. That ought to be a warning to us that if we thought that the Russians would not dare to so blatantly interfere in our affairs, we were wrong.

And if we do not do our very best to understand how the Russians accomplished this unprecedented attack on our democracy and what we need to do to protect ourselves in the future, we will only have ourselves to blame.

We know a lot about the Russian operation, about the way they amplified the damage their hacking and dumping of stolen documents was causing through the use of slick propaganda like R.T., the Kremlin's media arm. But there is a lot we don't know.

Most important, we do not yet know whether the Russians have the help of U.S. citizens including people associated with the Trump campaign. Many of the Trump's campaign personnel, including the president himself, have ties to Russia and Russian interests. This is of course no crime. On the other hand, if the Trump campaign or anyone associated with it aided or abetted the Russians, it would not only be a serious crime, it would also represent one of the most shocking betrayals of democracy in history."

Do the RWnuts honestly believe that normal Americans believe the crazy shit they come up with, or is it more likely that the nuts just don't give a shit,

and are so far into the echo chamber they think THAT's normal America. Eh?

And in spite of all this genius propaganda spewing out across the media from all the self proclaimed RW experts,

Trump sinks further and further in the polls. 35% on Gallup. -11.5 net on realclear. Both new lows.

Oh gee, I forgot, the polls are skewed. That's another tidbit of genius we get from the RW experts...

traitors are more concerned with how flynn and sessions got caught lying (leaks and surveillance)...

...and acting as if it's just some game or trap or whatever fake news they dream up. :eusa_liar:

Douglas Brinkley: "Smell Of Treason" In Trump-Russia Probe

Sorry, if it is illegal than we all need be concerned; just like them hacking the DNC!

Ya know, everyone is supposed to be equal in the eyes of the law, black, hispanics, Liberals, and even Republicans!

And so, we don't allow them to run the country if caught, and we prosecute all the people who acquired anything illegally! That is fair, because tell all of us what would you and your friends do to Assange if he stepped on American soil?

I rest my case.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Classic liberal fuck up. Beleiving that they are smarter and better than everyone else in the room and that they are untouchable.

With Crowdstrike having to rewrite the fairytale of the Russian hacking papers, this is going to really heat up. YAY!
What kills me about Crowdstrike is that their paper is simply absent of any evidence. It is all opinion and innuendo with zero facts.

The 2nd part that should bother everyone is this.

Russian Alfa Bank let The FBI and our Intelligence Community Look at their Servers.
Trump Tower let The FBI and our Intelligence Community Look at their Servers

The DNC REFUSED TO LET The FBI and our Intelligence Community Look at their Servers
Who do you think stole the emails and disseminated them on to wikileaks, had articles about the specific leaks ready to drop that day in all of social media, and specifically chose the times of the DNC convention and the day the access Hollywood Tapes on Trump were released as the drop dates? and for what benefit to the thieves and leakers?? What was the motive?

The only other entity that would have benefit of such is the Trump Campaign.....so if not the Russians, do you believe the Trump campaign did this?

I have asked you this on a couple of occasions but you have never answered....??

Classic liberal fuck up. Beleiving that they are smarter and better than everyone else in the room and that they are untouchable.

With Crowdstrike having to rewrite the fairytale of the Russian hacking papers, this is going to really heat up. YAY!
What kills me about Crowdstrike is that their paper is simply absent of any evidence. It is all opinion and innuendo with zero facts.

Russian Alfa Bank let The FBI and our Intelligence Community Look at their Servers.

The DNC REFUSED TO LET The FBI and our Intelligence Community Look at their Servers
Who do you think stole the emails and disseminated them on to wikileaks, had articles about the specific leaks ready to drop that day in all of social media, and specifically chose the times of the DNC convention and the day the access Hollywood Tapes on Trump were released as the drop dates? and for what benefit to the thieves and leakers?? What was the motive?

The only other entity that would have benefit of such is the Trump Campaign.....so if not the Russians, do you believe the Trump campaign did this?

I have asked you this on a couple of occasions but you have never answered....??
Seth Rich. It's the only thing that explains his death. shame on the DNC.

can't answer the question, huh?

How would I answer that questions without verifiable proof ?

But beyond that, the question is nothing but a red herring....not related to the topic of the OP.

whose fault is it that flynn lied..?

Michael Flynn, Trump's national security adviser, resigns over Russia lies

Does the basic concept of accountability have to be explained to you or do you somehow think that Flynn was forced to lie ?

walterscott118003.jpg

And then you have reports coming out that Dr. Jean Camp who has a Phd in Cybersecurity and is a professional hacker, was working with Clinton to create The False Russian Narrative, and even tried to plant evidence on Trump Tower and Alfa Bank Servers (False Beacon Ping).

So my question is this:

What you are going to do Dems when this all comes crashing down and damages your party in a major way?

I hope what I see is the better character of The Dem party, instead of what we have seen for 9 months.
It's been pretty ugly.

Win our Trust Back.

Anything else you insane trump loons want to lie about?

Damn you're stupid

walterscott118003.jpg

So my question is this:

It's been pretty ugly.

Win our Trust Back.

Anything else you insane trump loons want to lie about?

Damn you're stupid

and obviously damn proud of it ..

9 Months
3 Investigations
17 Intelligence Agencies

Head of The CIA, NSA and The Head Of National Intelligence All Confirming No Evidence Of Collusion.

But Lefty is like, "I Believe In Big Foot!"

Seth Rich. It's the only thing that explains his death. shame on the DNC.
That's just so darn stupid though... and not thought through at all...zero common sense to it!

First, there is no indication what so ever that he was a Bernie supporter or a thief, or have the means to get the leaks to DC LEAKS or to WIKILEAKS..

second, Guciffer 2.0 SAID he did the theft and he first gave the stolen goods to DC LEAKS and then to WIKILEAKS....

Then there is Seth Rich was DEAD months before the Podesta leaks hit the public market.

Also, you have the lack of motive for the DNC to have him killed....if Seth Rich stole the emails, there was no reason for the DNC to kill him, they would have wanted him alive and would have simply turned him in to the police for theft. Why in the heck would they need him dead???? THAT IS SO STUPID AND IDIOTIC....just plain DUMB DUMB AND DUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Seth Rich broke the law and stole the personal property of the DNC, imo it would have been because he was a MOLE put inside the DNC to purposely spy, and this was done by the infamous, Roger Stone....the Prince of Darkness....the dirty trickster, who worked in the Nixon campaign and the Dole campaign...and when at the Dole campaign, Dole found out that Roger Stone planted a mole within the DNC that was filtering info to him, Dole FIRED HIM for the dirty tricks.... so it would make more sense that if Seth Rich did steal from the DNC, that he was WORKING for Roger Stone....

Which all of this is crazy, but the Roger Stone thing would make more sense because Stone was in touch with Guciffer who gave the stolen goods to wikileaks.....

If anyone needed Seth Rich dead, it was Roger Stone, who hired him as a mole and did not want the mole to be traced back to him...

And how do you explain the hacks on the DNC computer...if it was an insider like Seth, he would have just transferred files to a disc and have no need to hack and break in to the system, the whole reason for him being there was to steal info from the inside.

did the democrats also plot to have flynn and sessions lie under oath..?? :lol:
Please present an official Perjury charge.

Trolls....

Troll? You looking in the mirror hack?

Flynn perjured himself. Did you nit understand English when comey said it was still being investigated?

Or do you not understand that they think he rolled on the Donald to save his own butt?

Brain dead twit

Forum List

Back