Looks Like The Russian Narrative Was A Trap For The Dems

walterscott118003.jpg

Looks like the only thing The Dems Caught, was themselves.

But they should have known better when they selected Clinton.

And now, you have Farkas saying Obama Spied on President Trump Daily.
And then you have reports coming out that Dr. Jean Camp who has a Phd in Cybersecurity and is a professional hacker, was working with Clinton to create The False Russian Narrative, and even tried to plant evidence on Trump Tower and Alfa Bank Servers (False Beacon Ping).

So my question is this:

What you are going to do Dems when this all comes crashing down and damages your party in a major way?

Are you going to give Our President a chance?

Some of you will, I think.

But the rest of the Trolls will still plot sedition and treason.

I hope what I see is the better character of The Dem party, instead of what we have seen for 9 months.
It's been pretty ugly.

Now is a time for reform.

Win our Trust Back.

Show us that this is Your Country
Show us that this is Your President
And Show Us that You are Our Citizens

This nonissue has extremist righties creaming in excitement.

'cept she didn't say it.

sorry!

Have you read the transcript? It was the biggest "OH SNAP" moment. Mika couldn't stop her bragging.

:lmao:

The ends justify the means... so they don't think they did anything wrong.. She was bragging about multiple federal felonies and she wouldn't shut up.. Best part is, she did it on TV and the video went viral.. Now there is no stopping the truth from getting out.. And the bus is about to drive right over Obama and all of his cronies.

I've read the transcript and I heard it play multiple times today and I still can't beleive she bragged on like that. But thank you so much Farkas for handing it over on a silver platter.

walterscott118003.jpg

And then you have reports coming out that Dr. Jean Camp who has a Phd in Cybersecurity and is a professional hacker, was working with Clinton to create The False Russian Narrative, and even tried to plant evidence on Trump Tower and Alfa Bank Servers (False Beacon Ping).

So my question is this:

What you are going to do Dems when this all comes crashing down and damages your party in a major way?

I hope what I see is the better character of The Dem party, instead of what we have seen for 9 months.
It's been pretty ugly.

Win our Trust Back.

This nonissue has extremist righties creaming in excitement.

'cept she didn't say it.

sorry!

Have you read the transcript? It was the biggest "OH SNAP" moment. Mika couldn't stop her bragging.

:lmao:

The ends justify the means... so they don't think they did anything wrong.. She was bragging about multiple federal felonies and she wouldn't shut up.. Best part is, she did it on TV and the video went viral.. Now there is no stopping the truth from getting out.. And the bus is about to drive right over Obama and all of his cronies.

I've read the transcript and I heard it play multiple times today and I still can't beleive she bragged on like that. But thank you so much Farkas for handing it over on a silver platter.

Gowdey has placed her on the list of people to question.. An unsolicited admission of espionage against the US.. A prosecutors dream...

OP thinks any cintact with Russia is suspicious...unless Trump does it.

I've seen no contacts with Russia by Trump. You fascists have your lies and slander, but no facts or evidence.

I put up a solid list of the Clinton ties to Russia this morning, that DTMB or one of the others quickly "disappeared it" since it doesn't follow the narrative they promote. It was a lot of effort and I don't know if I'll bother again. but the evidence against the Clinton Mob is overwhelming.

We aren't concerned with what you see, only the facts. And the fact is that Trump couldn't seem to pick anyone without business ties to Russia, Trump said no one had contact and they did, and Trump's son said they make big money there.

But you think like a 3 year old playing peek a boo... if you cover your eyes then facts disappear.

That isn't a fact. You don't know why he picked who he picked and you don't know his limitations are.

So funny how anything you pull out of your ass is a fact.

If you read again I didn't claim to know why he picked them. I only said he couldn't seem to find anyone without a Russian link. Given the number of people that do, that statement is irrefutable.

I've seen no contacts with Russia by Trump. You fascists have your lies and slander, but no facts or evidence.

I put up a solid list of the Clinton ties to Russia this morning, that DTMB or one of the others quickly "disappeared it" since it doesn't follow the narrative they promote. It was a lot of effort and I don't know if I'll bother again. but the evidence against the Clinton Mob is overwhelming.

We aren't concerned with what you see, only the facts. And the fact is that Trump couldn't seem to pick anyone without business ties to Russia, Trump said no one had contact and they did, and Trump's son said they make big money there.

But you think like a 3 year old playing peek a boo... if you cover your eyes then facts disappear.

That isn't a fact. You don't know why he picked who he picked and you don't know his limitations are.

If you read again I didn't claim to know why he picked them. I only said he couldn't seem to find anyone without a Russian link. Given the number of people that do, that statement is irrefutable.

You said he couldn't seem to pick...not find......

Another "fact" Possibly he found all kinds and decided not to pick them.

But you have the "facts".

That's a possible fact as well. My fact still remains unchallenged.

There is no "fact" to challenge.

There is no such thing as "possible" facts. There are facts.....period.

You seem to be be missing yours.

Obama, Clinton, and The Democrat Party overplayed their hand. They were smug and arrogant and deceitful.

Now they are vested in a Narrative that they have to follow to the bitter end and in the end it will cost them and that includes Lying Spying Perjury Treason.

They cannot back down and they have to promote a lie that they know is a lie and hope that there is some way out or that somehow a good portion of Society buys their lies and deceit for to do otherwise means the end of their party & their careers!

Fact Flynn was a foreign agent and Flynn had his lawyer's tell Trump. Yates told Trump Flynn was compromised. Flynn said he never had contact with the Russian ambassador when he actually did. And Trump didn't care.

Feel free to refute anyone of those.

You realize species find a comfort zone in all kinds of things, from the unpleasant to abuse. Cages are a good example. Put a dog or human into a cage, sure it can ruin their spirit, but they get used to it and find comfort.

What I'm trying to say is, the left has found its comfort zone, and that zone is losing.

Fact Flynn was a foreign agent and Flynn had his lawyer's tell Trump. Yates told Trump Flynn was compromised. Flynn said he never had contact with the Russian ambassador when he actually did. And Trump didn't care.

Flynn was NOT and Agent of a foreign government.. You are a lying sack of shit.

If that was true why did Flynn register as a foreign agent?

What cracks me up about any of this is Lefty's attempts to tie this unsubstantiated & false Russian Narrative which is becoming like an anchor around their neck to people who are not part of The Trump Administration.

When Obama encountered questionable character in his surrogates he shielded them and protected them.

Comey, Lerner, Lynch, Holder, Rice, Kosiken, & Clapper all committed perjury and were involved in numerous scandals.

When President Trump got wind of any questions about any of his surrogates Character he dismissed them. No crimes were committed, but he dismissed them anyways.

Contrast this with Obama during his administration and after, and there are felonies after felonies and criminal activity high crimes and misdemeanors all through out his administration in The DOJ, IRS, FBI, VA & NSA!

They lied about Surveillance and when caught called it "INCIDENTAL" They Even Went So Far as to Leak Classifed Information through THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY!

Obama is gone and the criminal activity still continues through his holdovers!

Last edited:

Got timelines for each of those facts? With links?

I just hope that this Russia/Trump and Trump/surveillance debacle will lead to major oversight changes in the intelligence agencies. Not sure it's even possible with the NSA... probably 'Tree' knows the answer to that..

No, but I suggest you look it up yourself. I simply said they are facts. You do not disagree so I'll leave it up to you to storyboard if you like.

walterscott118003.jpg

So my question is this:

It's been pretty ugly.

Win our Trust Back.

I noticed the Opt didn't give a link to any of that so that one goes into the :bsflag:
column.

But what do we know so far?

1. CLEVELAND during the RNC Convention: July 2016 Trump advisers admit to meeting with Russian ambassador (after Jeff Sessions was accused of lying under oath to congress.)

Gordon had advocated for language in the GOP platform that the Ukrainians not be armed in their battle against pro-Russian separatists, an effort was ultimately successful. But Gordon says he was simply advocating what Trump himself had expressed -- that he did not wish to see major war break out over the situation in Ukraine.
More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russia's ambassador - CNNPolitics.com

John McCain wants answers to why they put this language in the Republican RNC platform.

2. Jeff Sessions accused of lying under oath during his confirmation hearing. According to a source it's not unusual for member on the armed service committee to meet with Foreign ambassadors, but none of the other 13 on this committee had met with the Russian ambassador, only Sessions did twice during the campaign season.Sessions also filled out a questionaire prior to the confirmation hearing and stated that he had no contact with any Russians and signed it. Sessions then recuses himself from the Russian investigation.
Sessions recuses himself from Russia investigations - CNNPolitics.com

Sessions at the confirmation hearing was asked what he would do if there was evidence anyone associated with Donald Trump’s presidential campaign had communicated with the Russians, Sessions replied that he wasn’t aware of any such “activities,” and added, “I did not have communications with the Russians.” A questionnaire he filled out for the committee also asked whether he had had contact with the Russians, to which Sessions, according to the Post, wrote, “No.”
Jeff Sessions spoke twice with Russian envoy during presidential campaign: Department of Justice

3. General Flynn also lied under oath to the FBI. Stating he did not have a conversation with the Russian Ambassador regarding the new sanctions that Obama was imposing on Russia for hacking into the election. Obviously the conversation was wiretapped. Flynn gone.Over this weekend we learned that General Flynn was also a paid lobbyist for Turkey--being paid over 500K for his services. General Flynn attended a few intelligence briefing as a National Security adviser to Trump before he was outed.
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/20/world/europe/turkey-flynn-erdogan-gulen.html?_r=0
Flynn reportedly lied to FBI about sanctions talk with Russian envoy

4. FBI Director Comey testified that Trump and his campaign surrogates have been under investigation since July, 2016 and the Russian phone lines were wiretapped--and out comes this information.

5. Keep in mind that the Trump inter circle has denied (5 times) that anyone within their campaign had contact with any Russians during the campaign season.
Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

6. CNN also confirms this:
Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

7. We know that Obama ordered this investigation to be done BEFORE he left office, and that he had "preserved intelligence."

citing former American officials who reported that these officials were concerned that the information they were gaining on the Russian meddling in the election and the possible campaign contact could be compromised with the new administration, and they wanted to set up any future investigation with the information.
According to The Times, after Obama asked for an investigation into Russian tampering into the elections, officials found some
"damning" evidence
Obama administration reportedly raced to preserve intelligence on possible contact between Russians and Trump associates

. Congressman Devin Nunes--Republican house intelligence chair is outed for getting information and delivering it to Trump. He had to apologize to committee members, then wanted a "closed door" hearing with FBI Director James Comey who suddenly cancelled that meeting yesterday. Clearly they aren't going to give him anymore information, because they know what he'll do with it.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes apologized to committee members Thursday, a Democrat on the panel told reporters, coming the day after Nunes told the public and the President that communications of him and associates may have been collected by intelligence agencies before telling Democratic members of the committee.Nunes, a member of the Trump's transition team executive committee, set off a stunning new political controversy Wednesday when he headed to the White House to personally brief President Donald Trump on the revelations. Despite being advised against doing so, sources said Nunes met with Republican members of the Intelligence Committee before his news conference, but did not share information with the Democrats on the committee.
Nunes apologizes to House Intel Committee, member says - CNNPolitics.com

Nunes originally planned to have Comey and National Security Agency Director Mike Rogers testify in private Tuesday, but he canceled the meeting Monday. Comey's second round of testimony touched off a partisan fight among House investigators into Russia's meddling in the US election, with Democrats saying they were angry Nunes canceled a public hearing with former intelligence officials, including former acting Attorney General Sally Yates.

Rep. Adam Schiff, the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, said Tuesday that Yates had been preparing to answer questions about phone calls between former Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn and Russian officials.
Nunes: House Intel Committee invites Comey to testify - CNNPolitics.com

8. Then out comes this information from Democrat house intelligence cochair Adam Schiff

9. And so with the House investigation off the table do to infighting- and people demanding that Devin Nunes recuse himself from this committee---the Senate will start it's hearing into this tommorrow 3/30/2017
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/27/...gence-committee-white-house-wiretap.html?_r=0

Last edited:

Simple.. AFTER he left the Trump team he, going back into private life, engaged in potential actions that could be construed as one.. Its called following the law..

retard!

No, but I suggest you look it up yourself. I simply said they are facts. You do not disagree so I'll leave it up to you to storyboard if you like.

You are an idiot.

That is a fact.

Feel free to present evidence to the contrary.

Mana fort is literally

Simple.. AFTER he left the Trump team he, going back into private life, engaged in potential actions that could be construed as one.. Its called following the law..

retard!

False, his lawyers told him before that and he registered retroactively. Got anything else?

Forum List

Back