Looks Like the Trump Admin is Bringing Dark Secrets to The Light

It’s called ENTRAPMENT.

THESE STUPID FUCKS AT THE FBI WERE DUMB ENOUGH TO MEMORIALIZE THEIR INTENT TO ENTRAP FYLNN.

Liberals who might not get this. Let’s pretend it was Bush’s FBI who did the EXACT SAME THING TO SUSAN RICE.

Now you think it’s bad, right?

Don’t advocate for the FBI setting up entrapment for Flynn just because Orange Man Bad. That would make you an asshole.
How is it entrapment? How did the FBI induce Flynn to lie?
Did they go in looking for 5he truth or to get him to lie?

The answer to this pop quiz is on comes note.

They straight up say in the memo they want to catch him in a lie so he can be prosecuted or fired.

That’s called ENTRAPMENT....AND ITS FUCKING ILLEGAL.
No, that’s not called entrapment. Entrapment means inducing someone to do something illegal that they wouldn’t have otherwise done.

They asked Flynn a question that they thought he was going to lie about. They thought he was going to lie because he had been telling everyone else the same lie. That’s not entrapment.
Did we or did we not already talk to flynn and those agents said nothing to see here?

Exit 302s

Hey we found the 302s!!!

You are screaming LIAR LIAR at the top of your lungs but no one is looking away from "get him to lie" but you.

It did Not SAY "see if he lies" cause "get him to lie" is pretty specific.

Im trying to understand what you’re writing here. I don’t know exactly what you mean about “those agents said nothing to see here”. I’m only aware of one interview with Flynn and the FBI.

I think you’re referring to the fact that the FBI couldn’t locate a draft of the 302 from his interview. I don’t know why anyone would get all worked up that a draft document couldn’t be located. The actual filed and official 302 has always been available as far as I’m aware.

Answer me this. How did they get him to lie?
Intimidation and coercion of course, and something about his son being threatened etc. Right ??

So the FBI agents intimidated and coerced him in the interview to lie?
Priestap_notes.png

GET HIM TO LIE SO WE CAN PROSECUTE HIM OR GET HIM FIRED????

why do you continue to ignore comeys own words? OH - you don't like them.

this is why i lose patience in even trying to talk to you. you throw up 10 dozen walls on shit that doesn't help your side and demand people keep posting info so you can others can go "i don't like that source" next.

It says TRUTH/ADMISSION or get him to lie.

All Flynn had to do was tell the truth, instead he decided to perjure himself and then plead guilty to it.

It’s called ENTRAPMENT.

THESE STUPID FUCKS AT THE FBI WERE DUMB ENOUGH TO MEMORIALIZE THEIR INTENT TO ENTRAP FYLNN.

Liberals who might not get this. Let’s pretend it was Bush’s FBI who did the EXACT SAME THING TO SUSAN RICE.

Don’t advocate for the FBI setting up entrapment for Flynn just because Orange Man Bad. That would make you an asshole.

They straight up say in the memo they want to catch him in a lie so he can be prosecuted or fired.

No, that’s not called entrapment. Entrapment means inducing someone to do something illegal that they wouldn’t have otherwise done.

They asked Flynn a question that they thought he was going to lie about. They thought he was going to lie because he had been telling everyone else the same lie. That’s not entrapment.
Did we or did we not already talk to flynn and those agents said nothing to see here?

Exit 302s

Hey we found the 302s!!!

You are screaming LIAR LIAR at the top of your lungs but no one is looking away from "get him to lie" but you.

Im trying to understand what you’re writing here. I don’t know exactly what you mean about “those agents said nothing to see here”. I’m only aware of one interview with Flynn and the FBI.

I think you’re referring to the fact that the FBI couldn’t locate a draft of the 302 from his interview. I don’t know why anyone would get all worked up that a draft document couldn’t be located. The actual filed and official 302 has always been available as far as I’m aware.

Intimidation and coercion of course, and something about his son being threatened etc. Right ??

And?

The extensive reporting around the involvement of Flynn’s son certainly suggests there is legitimate justification for interpreting the Flynn component of the investigation as a prosecutable family affair. Federal prosecutors leveraging one family member against another is a page directly out of a four-decade old prosecutorial playbook used successfully in Wall Street prosecutions. One need not look beyond the Enron prosecutions and guilty pleas of Andrew and Lea Fastow, husband and wife, and the Drexel-related guilty plea of Michael Milken, with Lowell Milken (his brother) averting prosecution, to find the use of this tactic in high profile white-collar prosecutions, that is outside of organized crime and gang prosecutions.
so now you're going to ignore comeys own words that they went around process and procedure so you can pull up a "procedure" that makes this ok; this being a procedure that proves YOUR POINT - HOWEVER - the procedures comey went around were simply not needed and we're good going around having witnesses in the room with flynn when he's giving "testimony".

There are too many claims lacking context here - they need to release everything. What is meant by "process"? That's not saying going around the law for example.

How can you say something is or is not "ok" with all the information and without addressing this question that I've asked before - is this not a normal part of law enforcement? If it is - then why is Flynn exempt? If it isn't - then why was it applied to others such as in Enron, and other investigations of white collar crime?

And - what laws were broken?

It’s called ENTRAPMENT.

Exit 302s

Hey we found the 302s!!!

Priestap_notes.png

this is why i lose patience in even trying to talk to you. you throw up 10 dozen walls on shit that doesn't help your side and demand people keep posting info so you can others can go "i don't like that source" next.

All Flynn had to do was tell the truth, instead he decided to perjure himself and then plead guilty to it.

Exactly. Kind of like Bill Clinton did, and he deservedly lost his license to practice law as a result.

It’s called ENTRAPMENT.

Exit 302s

Hey we found the 302s!!!

And?

The extensive reporting around the involvement of Flynn’s son certainly suggests there is legitimate justification for interpreting the Flynn component of the investigation as a prosecutable family affair. Federal prosecutors leveraging one family member against another is a page directly out of a four-decade old prosecutorial playbook used successfully in Wall Street prosecutions. One need not look beyond the Enron prosecutions and guilty pleas of Andrew and Lea Fastow, husband and wife, and the Drexel-related guilty plea of Michael Milken, with Lowell Milken (his brother) averting prosecution, to find the use of this tactic in high profile white-collar prosecutions, that is outside of organized crime and gang prosecutions.
so now you're going to ignore comeys own words that they went around process and procedure so you can pull up a "procedure" that makes this ok; this being a procedure that proves YOUR POINT - HOWEVER - the procedures comey went around were simply not needed and we're good going around having witnesses in the room with flynn when he's giving "testimony".

There are too many claims lacking context here - they need to release everything. What is meant by "process"? That's not saying going around the law for example.

How can you say something is or is not "ok" with all the information and without addressing this question that I've asked before - is this not a normal part of law enforcement? If it is - then why is Flynn exempt? If it isn't - then why was it applied to others such as in Enron, and other investigations of white collar crime?

sorry - last time i provided exactly what you requested it was "i don't like the source page" and 8 topics that refused to answer the question.

so i'll be glad to dive back in as soon as you address what comey said in his own interview, in his own words, that show he went around process and protocol to try and catch them at something.

something he would NOT have done to bush or obama. HIS words, not mine.

so, i'd like to address this point you missed before we go on. you asked for a link, i gave you a link to the direct video in question. sorry it was on zerohedge but that doesn't change the video itself - focus on that.

like i said. i'm not going to play the never ending game of jumping around to a different topic when one gets too rough to answer; as it appears this one did.

';'
It’s called ENTRAPMENT.

Exit 302s

Hey we found the 302s!!!

And?

sorry - last time i provided exactly what you requested it was "i don't like the source page" and 8 topics that refused to answer the question.

so i'll be glad to dive back in as soon as you address what comey said in his own interview, in his own words, that show he went around process and protocol to try and catch them at something.

so, i'd like to address this point you missed before we go on. you asked for a link, i gave you a link to the direct video in question. sorry it was on zerohedge but that doesn't change the video itself - focus on that.

like i said. i'm not going to play the never ending game of jumping around to a different topic when one gets too rough to answer; as it appears this one did.

I didn't see Comey's transcript in the Zero Hedge article - it was a lot of jumbled stuff. I will look again.

It’s called ENTRAPMENT.

Exit 302s

Hey we found the 302s!!!

Priestap_notes.png

Exactly. Kind of like Bill Clinton did, and he deservedly lost his license to practice law as a result.
great. flynn can lose his license to be a general. we'll call it even.

now if he told the truth, would that still get him fired or prosecuted? seems so cause that is listed on the paper.

but what i find funny is if this were trump, the left defending this would be livid this would ever be done to "others" on their side.

';'
It’s called ENTRAPMENT.

Exit 302s

Hey we found the 302s!!!

And?

I didn't see Comey's transcript in the Zero Hedge article - it was a lot of jumbled stuff. I will look again.
like i plainly said in my post - AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE. the youtube video is there. if you'd like i'll screenshot the page and circle it in red.

';'
It’s called ENTRAPMENT.

Exit 302s

Hey we found the 302s!!!

And?

like i plainly said in my post - AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE. the youtube video is there. if you'd like i'll screenshot the page and circle it in red.

Sorry - I don't like videos. I prefer written material. I'll see if I can find an actual transcript.

It’s called ENTRAPMENT.

Exit 302s

Hey we found the 302s!!!

Priestap_notes.png

now if he told the truth, would that still get him fired or prosecuted? seems so cause that is listed on the paper.

but what i find funny is if this were trump, the left defending this would be livid this would ever be done to "others" on their side.

getting him fired/prosecuted is listed as an ALTERNATIVE to him telling the truth.

';'
It’s called ENTRAPMENT.

Exit 302s

Hey we found the 302s!!!

And?

Sorry - I don't like videos. I prefer written material. I'll see if I can find an actual transcript.
seriously? i'm not a big video person either but it's about 2 minutes of your time.

or you can take days searching for a transcript that may or may not exist - in the end this comes across as simply a stall tactic hoping i'll drop it. if you want to move on, just say move on. but i gave you what you asked for, you dismissed the link and returned fire with 7 other issues. i said no - focus. the video is on that page and you went away. i reiterate where it is and you say you'll go look and i tell you where it is and now you don't like the format.

when would you lose patience in a discussion when this is what you got back?

It’s called ENTRAPMENT.

Exit 302s

Hey we found the 302s!!!

Priestap_notes.png

getting him fired/prosecuted is listed as an ALTERNATIVE to him telling the truth.
Uhh, no.

It’s called ENTRAPMENT.

Exit 302s

Hey we found the 302s!!!

Priestap_notes.png

Uhh, no.

It right there in the notes silly.

Truth/Admission OR we prosecute or get him fired for lying..

I'm wondering if any of us could remember precisely....without notes
Neato! But that is completely irrelevant, because these were not mistakes. These were intentional lies.
You are so sure of yourself, must be nice to be in Flynn's head like you think you are.

Just keep making stuff up, everyone is accustom to it.

It’s called ENTRAPMENT.

Exit 302s

Hey we found the 302s!!!

And?

as for "what laws were broken" - don't think for a second this isn't on a mental file now as it will come back and i'll ask for the same stance when it doesn't work in your favor and see if you hold to the line, or do what it feels like you always do - shift to your views.

It’s called ENTRAPMENT.

Exit 302s

Hey we found the 302s!!!

Priestap_notes.png

Uhh, no.

It right there in the notes silly.

Truth/Admission OR we prosecute or get him fired for lying..
Silly, no. Read them again. All of it.

Michael Flynn should not have been prosecuted.. Obama is behind it too .https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michael-flynn-fbi-handwritten-notes-get-him-lie-fired a 33 yr old veteran had less rights then a criminal.

Why fox news is a sham. Flynn wanted to lock hillary up, and without a jury or judge.

Flynn wanted to lock hillary up, and without a jury or judge.

That'd be a good first step.

Michael Flynn should not have been prosecuted.. Obama is behind it too .https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michael-flynn-fbi-handwritten-notes-get-him-lie-fired a 33 yr old veteran had less rights then a criminal.

Why fox news is a sham. Flynn wanted to lock hillary up, and without a jury or judge.

Flynn wanted to lock hillary up, and without a jury or judge.

That'd be a good first step.
Well, that may be how things are done in your mother russia, but that's now how it works in the US.

In the US, we have due process, so that criminals like Flynn can plead guilty and be punished humanely.

Forum List

Back