Looks Like the Trump Admin is Bringing Dark Secrets to The Light

Michael Flynn should not have been prosecuted.. Obama is behind it too . FBI discussed interviewing Michael Flynn 'to get him to lie' and 'get him fired,' handwritten notes show a 33 yr old veteran had less rights then a criminal.

Flynn is only 33 years old?

The problem was, Flynn did lie about his connections to foreign powers. He plead guilty not only because he was so guilty, but so was his kid.

Also, he was kind of an Islamophobic asshole who probably hurt our efforts with all the crazy talk.
Prove that he lied......I'll not hold my breath....

Pence admitted he lied. Trump admitted he lied. Russians knew he lied. Flynn admitted he lied, multiple times, on multiple subjects to FBI.

What the fuck has to happen for you to start suspecting that he lied?
You are misinformed again....Flynn was set up....is that the kind of law enforcement you want for our nation?....some outgoing loser president from Kenya setting up people in the next administration?....if that turns you on move to China....

So why is it you cannot reasonably explain HOW he was setup?

FBI knew he broke the Logan Act and was lying about his interactions with the Russian embassador. FBI knew he will likely lie to them about it too.

There is nothing improper about getting a guilty man to perjure himself in attempts to cover up his actions.

Someone lies to authorities to try to cover up a possible crime they've committed then OF COURSE it is proper to get charged for perjury.

FBI knew he broke the Logan Act

Is that why he was charged under the Logan Act?

No dummy they didn't because Flynn handed them good ol' perjury on multiple counts.

So, they got him to perjure himself, when they were investigating him for violating the Logan Act?

Michael Flynn should not have been prosecuted.. Obama is behind it too . FBI discussed interviewing Michael Flynn 'to get him to lie' and 'get him fired,' handwritten notes show a 33 yr old veteran had less rights then a criminal.

The problem was, Flynn did lie about his connections to foreign powers. He plead guilty not only because he was so guilty, but so was his kid.

Also, he was kind of an Islamophobic asshole who probably hurt our efforts with all the crazy talk.

Pence admitted he lied. Trump admitted he lied. Russians knew he lied. Flynn admitted he lied, multiple times, on multiple subjects to FBI.

You are misinformed again....Flynn was set up....is that the kind of law enforcement you want for our nation?....some outgoing loser president from Kenya setting up people in the next administration?....if that turns you on move to China....

FBI knew he broke the Logan Act and was lying about his interactions with the Russian embassador. FBI knew he will likely lie to them about it too.

There is nothing improper about getting a guilty man to perjure himself in attempts to cover up his actions.

Someone lies to authorities to try to cover up a possible crime they've committed then OF COURSE it is proper to get charged for perjury.

No dummy they didn't because Flynn handed them good ol' perjury on multiple counts.

So, they got him to perjure himself, when they were investigating him for violating the Logan Act?

Yes. They also got him on perjury on his dealings with Turkey.

I'm speaking plain English here, you don't have to ask questions already answered.

Flynn took a deal which involved him pleading guilty to fewer charges than he could've been if he did not co-operate. And before you go there, none of this is particularly exotic. It's a fairly standard justice process.

Last edited:

I'm speaking plain English here, you don't have to ask questions already answered.

Flynn took a deal which involved him pleading guilty to fewer charges than he could've been if he did not co-operate. And before you open your mouth, none of this is particularly exotic. It's a fairly standard justice process.

So there should be paperwork discussing those suspected criminal acts, before they interviewed him. I haven't seen any word of that....have you?

Flynn took a deal which involved him pleading guilty to fewer charges than he could've been if he did not co-operate. And before you open your mouth, none of this is particularly exotic. It's a fairly standard justice process.

So there should be paperwork discussing those suspected criminal acts, before they interviewed him. I haven't seen any word of that....have you?

Go fuck yourself, I'm not your personal concierge fetching you materials so you can formulate some sort of denial argument to obvious shit you don't want to admit for politico reasons.

Go fuck yourself, I'm not your personal concierge fetching you materials you are too lazy to go look yourself and formulate into some sort of coherent argument.

It'd be quicker if you just said no.

Go fuck yourself, I'm not your personal concierge fetching you materials you are too lazy to go look yourself and formulate into some sort of coherent argument.

To WHAT POINT? You don't want to accept that Flynn lied repeatedly to FBI and well-deserved everything he is now getting for his obstruction. Instead, you are grasping for some straws about documents as if someone owns you to them in the middle of an open case.

To WHAT POINT? You don't want to accept that Flynn lied repeatedly to FBI and well-deserved everything he is now getting for his obstruction. Instead, you are grasping for some straws about documents as if someone owns you to them in the middle of an open case.

How about this crazy idea - All Flynn had to do to avoid the devious plan...is NOT LIE.

But he did lie to everyone including FBI and then admitted to this perjury (a crime last I checked) in his guilty plea.

He didn't lie, he misstated a fact. I challenge you to be able to exactly recall, to the finest detail, a conversation you had weeks ago.

How about this crazy idea - All Flynn had to do to avoid the devious plan...is NOT LIE.

But he did lie to everyone including FBI and then admitted to this perjury (a crime last I checked) in his guilty plea.

He didn't lie, he misstated a fact. I challenge you to be able to exactly recall, to the finest detail, a conversation you had weeks ago.
Exactly, and that's what the FBI knows when playing the game maybe ????? Many tactics in getting what they want, even if what they want is to set someone up for political reasons or for a political outcome ?? That's where peter struk came into play wasn't it ??????

Once again, what's done in the dark is coming to the light. The FBI is being exposed as a corrupt entity of the government at the highest level.
So said the "spider to the fly"

Handwritten notes from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) that had been inappropriately withheld from Flynn’s defense team for years.

show that a key goal of the agents investigating Flynn was “to get him to lie so we can prosecute him or get him fired.”

In the handwritten FBI notes, the note-taker, whose identity was not made clear in the document production, wrote that an alternate goal is to “get [Flynn] to admit breaking the Logan Act,” a reference to a 1799 law restricting communications between private citizens and foreign governments.
“I agreed yesterday that we shouldn’t show Flynn [REDACTED] if he didn’t admit,” the FBI author wrote. “I thought [about] it last night, [and] I believe we should rethink this.”
“We regularly show subjects evidence, with the goal of getting them to admit wrongdoing,” the notes said. “I don’t see how getting someone to admit their wrongdoing is going easy on him.”[/QUOTE]
"Meister.,...,.,,“We regularly show subjects evidence, with the goal of getting them to admit wrongdoing,” the notes said. “I don’t see how getting someone to admit their wrongdoing is going easy on him.”

Before commenting, please read the above four (4) times in suspension
Thanks in advance :)-

Putin just wet his pants while jumping up and down to trumpies blabberneeds.,,.,.,..,]
:)-

This is a private side note between you Meister and me, no one can hear this observayion but you and me :)-
promise

Last edited:

Fucking idiot "I didn't see a document" is not an argument for anything. Why don't you go play fetch for a while and come back when you actually have SOMETHING. Because for now all you have is grasping at straws.

He didn't lie

Lying to VP says otherwise,

Trump firing Flynn because he lied to VP and FBI says otherwise,

The guilty plea on multiple counts of lying to FBI says otherwise.

There is only one type of person that still honestly believes that Flynn is not lying, covering up sketch ball - a fucking politico dupe.

Last edited:
He didn't lie

The guilty plea on multiple counts of obstruction says otherwise.
Come on libtard...you know you have heard of dirty cops and corrupt FBI agents and unjust legal action....you just thinks its okay because its a Trump guy....can't you see how dangerous that acceptance of this action against Flynn is?....for the future of our nation?.....

Fucking idiot "I didn't see a document" is not an argument for anything. Why don't you go play fetch for a while and come back when you actually have SOMETHING. Because for now all you have is grasping at straws.

You poor girl, don't get yourself all upset. It'll all be ok.

I challenge you to be able to exactly recall, to the finest detail, a conversation you had weeks ago.

Nobody asked Flynn for the finest detail. he either discussed with Russians sanctions or he didn't.

I would obviously have ZERO problems recalling something so sensitive in nature and I would OBVIOUSLY not be pleading guilty to lying to FBI (on multiple counts no less) if I simply forgot something.

The only reason it is not obvious to you is that like most politico nutters, you have a nasty habit of shutting down your common sense facilities if they lead to inconvenient conclusions.

Last edited:

You poor girl, don't get yourself all upset. It'll all be ok.

yes yes, run along now and come back when you could put together something coherent to say.

Last edited:
He didn't lie

Come on libtard...you know you have heard of dirty cops and corrupt FBI agents and unjust legal action....you just thinks its okay because its a Trump guy....can't you see how dangerous that acceptance of this action against Flynn is?....for the future of our nation?.....

Hey, if you can make the case that something dirty was done here then let's have it, because I don't see it from the documents or from the ridiculous straw grasping arguments rightwingers here are making.

What I see is cops appropriately going after Flynn for possible violations of Logan Act, compromising himself and our national security with his lies, and a clear pattern of obstructing investigations.

Last edited:
He didn't lie

Hey, if you can make the case that something dirty was done here then let's have it, because I don't see it from the documents or from the ridiculous straw argument rightwingers here are making..
Lets say the FBI came to Obama's national security advisors office in the white house and then prosecuted her for lying after the meeting....and then four years later after a huge investigation we discover the memo from FBI investigators to higher ups in the agency that asks if they are there to catch her in a lie (which means a perjury conviction) or to get her fired....what would you say then?.....

Forum List

Back