Looks Like the Trump Admin is Bringing Dark Secrets to The Light

Coyote Just LISTEN to this bragging bastard traitor ENTERTAINING TDSers like you about AMBUSHING Gen Flynn.,. He's just a HERO to them... NEEDS the credit at that point for GETTING a special counsel to investigate NOTHING that the FBI had on Russia Russia Russia...

This interview was shortly after he was fired and going out on "The Resistance Tour" to whip up the dittohead resisters about Russia..

Boils my blood at the level of ABUSE OF POWER that's here... Not the "abuse of power" you IMAGINED existed in the 1st weeks of the Trump Admin...

Watch IT -- and tell me this is funny or APPROPRIATE now that America KNOWS the FBI had NOTHING ON RUSSIA about Flynn and THEY knew this also...

I am no fan of Comey, particularly with what he did to Hilary, but 1 minute 32 second snippet isn’t going to make or break a case. It just feeds emotions.

You think I imagined abuse of power with Trump? I am just a TDS’er eh? That is your fall back when I point serious issues with Trump. Well, I know one thing for sure, I am not so far up Trump’s ass I am imitating a suppository.

In the history of bullshit hypocritical statements, you just skyrocketed to the top and lost my respect all at once.

What
The
Fuck

Comey confesses in 1:32 and you say it doesn't matter.

There is simply zero point in even trying to talk to someone who ignores. FUCKING GOD DAMN CONFESSION so she can keep partisan hate alive.

Like a security blanket, huh?

A 1:32 minute out of context snippet is an entire confession but an analysis from lawfare is fraudulent (I doubt you even bothered to read it).

You guys are looney tunes with no interest in discussion if it doesn’t support your pet conspiracy theory and make Trump’s ass shine.

keeping the partisan hate alive...good job dude, because that is what you are doing here when you can’t even entertain the idea of another point of view. You can drop your pretense of open mindedness, you are just another Trumpbot.

Nice leftist-Democrat talking points. You are quite the propagandist. Do they pay you?

can you challenge any of the legal points made in lawfare?

There WERE no "legal points" of value in that Lawfare screed.. The guy just DISMISSED "the ambush" while Comey was bragging publicly about it.. Just like you did.. He SPECULATED as to what the judge would do... And WORSE -- he misrepresented WHY Flynn CHANGED his COUNSEL..

The TRUTH IS it wasn't about a whim.. His FORMER counsels were ACTIVELY SCREWING HIM.. Withholding IMPORTANT exculpatory evidence from the court that SHOWED he was set-up, THREATENED and ambushed by the FBI.. When the FBI KNOWINGLY was ready to close the "official" Russian investigation into Flynn..

THAT LIE of omission makes the LawFare article lame and useless.. Because it's no BETTER than uninformed or INTENTIONAL Bullshit that gets posted on USMB...

Wow. Simply wow. No legal points of value huh? I don’t think you read it.

What specific evidence was withheld? And how would it have made a difference?

The 302's where the agents said flynn wasn't lying. C'mon Coyote, you're better than this.

Yeah the facts are Flynn wasn't lying until Comey said he was. Comey should be in jail.

They should ALL be imprisoned for life. That's the only thing that has a chance to prevent the next scumbag bureaucrat who thinks they are above the law.

Throw Trump in their while you are at it.

Why would I do that? He's not the subject of this thread. The subject is the FBI lying to the Court, and falsifying documents.

Next time you hurl the "you are a trump cultist" epithet, I suggest you look in the mirror.

I am talking about criminal wrongdoing on the part of the FBI. You are launching non sequitur after non sequitur, and resorting to personal insults when the evidence is clearly against you.

Stop it.

I would suggest you look at what some of the other participants here are doing. I've posted discussion, I've posted sources. But certain people would rather discuss anything else BUT that. If all they are going to lob personal insults, then why exactly do I want to waste my time with them?

I have. They too have posted factual data to support their claims, and you have completely ignored them. The progressive left is in hyper attack mode, and seemingly lost in the past. Not one of the Court hearings involving General Flynn have dealt with the recently released information about FBI criminal actions. And yet you ALL refer back to a fraudulently obtained confession as if it is the end.

It's not. Now that the criminal activity has been exposed, the plea will be vacated, and the perpetrators of this abomination against the COTUS will hopefully be indicted, tried, convicted and sentenced to prison. Where they BELONG.

Not once have you addressed the very real criminal actions that we now KNOW occurred. Instead you have deflected and simply ignored real facts that have been laid out in front of you.

yea, odd that comey and strozk are in full character assassination mode and she's fine with that cause HE LIED!!! (so to speak) but their own lies and disregard for rights and processes are not relevant.

so - i've tried FOUR TIMES NOW - and what the hell, lets go for 5.

Coyote - how was comeys interview taken out of context? more than "it just was" please.

What is it you think I’m ignoring? Do you truly believe that Flynn forgot two conversations he had with Russia during all the crap that went on during this election?! In the heat of an FBI investigation and After Obama put sanctions on them for election interference?! And if Flynn was at all fuzzy about details then that’s all he had to say!!! But no he lied. It wasn’t a trap. It wasn’t Coerced... It was an intentional lie. Wake up
Ignore the evidence you can't bring yourself to watch and just keep up your denials.
What a dishonest way to go through life. You are a piece of shit. You clearly are afraid to access
the video I have asked over and over that you view.

You are consciously aware that you won't like what you see and all your lies and denials will evaporate
when sunlight comes in on them. Get fucked, liar.
I didn’t see your video must have missed that post

Coyote Just LISTEN to this bragging bastard traitor ENTERTAINING TDSers like you about AMBUSHING Gen Flynn.,. He's just a HERO to them... NEEDS the credit at that point for GETTING a special counsel to investigate NOTHING that the FBI had on Russia Russia Russia...

This interview was shortly after he was fired and going out on "The Resistance Tour" to whip up the dittohead resisters about Russia..

Boils my blood at the level of ABUSE OF POWER that's here... Not the "abuse of power" you IMAGINED existed in the 1st weeks of the Trump Admin...

Watch IT -- and tell me this is funny or APPROPRIATE now that America KNOWS the FBI had NOTHING ON RUSSIA about Flynn and THEY knew this also...

I am no fan of Comey, particularly with what he did to Hilary, but 1 minute 32 second snippet isn’t going to make or break a case. It just feeds emotions.

You think I imagined abuse of power with Trump? I am just a TDS’er eh? That is your fall back when I point serious issues with Trump. Well, I know one thing for sure, I am not so far up Trump’s ass I am imitating a suppository.

In the history of bullshit hypocritical statements, you just skyrocketed to the top and lost my respect all at once.

What
The
Fuck

There is simply zero point in even trying to talk to someone who ignores. FUCKING GOD DAMN CONFESSION so she can keep partisan hate alive.

A 1:32 minute out of context snippet is an entire confession but an analysis from lawfare is fraudulent (I doubt you even bothered to read it).

You guys are looney tunes with no interest in discussion if it doesn’t support your pet conspiracy theory and make Trump’s ass shine.

keeping the partisan hate alive...good job dude, because that is what you are doing here when you can’t even entertain the idea of another point of view. You can drop your pretense of open mindedness, you are just another Trumpbot.

Nice leftist-Democrat talking points. You are quite the propagandist. Do they pay you?

There WERE no "legal points" of value in that Lawfare screed.. The guy just DISMISSED "the ambush" while Comey was bragging publicly about it.. Just like you did.. He SPECULATED as to what the judge would do... And WORSE -- he misrepresented WHY Flynn CHANGED his COUNSEL..

The TRUTH IS it wasn't about a whim.. His FORMER counsels were ACTIVELY SCREWING HIM.. Withholding IMPORTANT exculpatory evidence from the court that SHOWED he was set-up, THREATENED and ambushed by the FBI.. When the FBI KNOWINGLY was ready to close the "official" Russian investigation into Flynn..

THAT LIE of omission makes the LawFare article lame and useless.. Because it's no BETTER than uninformed or INTENTIONAL Bullshit that gets posted on USMB...

The 302's where the agents said flynn wasn't lying. C'mon Coyote, you're better than this.

Yeah the facts are Flynn wasn't lying until Comey said he was. Comey should be in jail.

They should ALL be imprisoned for life. That's the only thing that has a chance to prevent the next scumbag bureaucrat who thinks they are above the law.

Why would I do that? He's not the subject of this thread. The subject is the FBI lying to the Court, and falsifying documents.

Next time you hurl the "you are a trump cultist" epithet, I suggest you look in the mirror.

I am talking about criminal wrongdoing on the part of the FBI. You are launching non sequitur after non sequitur, and resorting to personal insults when the evidence is clearly against you.

Stop it.

I would suggest you look at what some of the other participants here are doing. I've posted discussion, I've posted sources. But certain people would rather discuss anything else BUT that. If all they are going to lob personal insults, then why exactly do I want to waste my time with them?

I have. They too have posted factual data to support their claims, and you have completely ignored them. The progressive left is in hyper attack mode, and seemingly lost in the past. Not one of the Court hearings involving General Flynn have dealt with the recently released information about FBI criminal actions. And yet you ALL refer back to a fraudulently obtained confession as if it is the end.

It's not. Now that the criminal activity has been exposed, the plea will be vacated, and the perpetrators of this abomination against the COTUS will hopefully be indicted, tried, convicted and sentenced to prison. Where they BELONG.

Not once have you addressed the very real criminal actions that we now KNOW occurred. Instead you have deflected and simply ignored real facts that have been laid out in front of you.

Yes. I did. And you and others IGNORE it. Completely. It's like two ships passing in the night. What I posted addressed most of the claims. And when I ask what actual LAWS did the FBI break - nothing.

Why waste time when you just drown out dissent.

What
The
Fuck

Stop it.

Yes. I did. And you and others IGNORE it. Completely. It's like two ships passing in the night. What I posted addressed most of the claims. And when I ask what actual LAWS did the FBI break - nothing.

where pray tell have you posted where comeys interview was taken out of context?

6 times now but 5 and 6 were pretty closely asked.

What
The
Fuck

Stop it.

yea, odd that comey and strozk are in full character assassination mode and she's fine with that cause HE LIED!!! (so to speak) but their own lies and disregard for rights and processes are not relevant.

Coyote - how was comeys interview taken out of context? more than "it just was" please.

If you want to speak to me. Speak to me. Not about me.

Where is the rest of the interview? What the context of the interview?

Do you have the balls to answer any of the questions I asked YOU?

Wait hold up... you don’t think he lied?!
No. Watch the video and find out for yourself.

why did Trump fire him? Why did the Feds arrest him?
The FBI intentionally went in and ambushed Flynn with the intent of tricking him into
a perjury trap as a way of taking Trump down.
It is very easy to do without a good lawyer standing by and James Comey himself
admitted he got Flynn to meet with two FBI agents informally without a lawyer, foolishly trusting the FBI
which he certainly doesn't now and knows better.
In other words Comey set Flynn up and led him straight into a trap and says as much (watch the video, don't take my word).

As far as Trump firing Flynn I'm sure it was done for political expediency. Trump will dump people in a blink
of the eye. If I can stress one thing again...watch the video from two anti Trump progressives. Learn something even if it hurts you.
Don't regurgitate leftist talking points and urban legends.
There is no way to trick somebody into lying. People are either host or they aren’t when you’re being interview by the FBI you better be honest or else you’re going down. Why do you make up silly things like this “perjury trap” nonesense there is no such thing!!!

And you keep ignoring the agents 302's where they stipulate he wasn't lying.

Why?
What is it you think I’m ignoring? Do you truly believe that Flynn forgot two conversations he had with Russia during all the crap that went on during this election?! In the heat of an FBI investigation and After Obama put sanctions on them for election interference?! And if Flynn was at all fuzzy about details then that’s all he had to say!!! But no he lied. It wasn’t a trap. It wasn’t Coerced... It was an intentional lie. Wake up!!
I think Flynn did not want to divulge classified discussions. After all, he was the Nationaql Security Advisor to Trump. Also, the FBI pretended they were not investigating him then used an archiac law (The Logan Act) to take him out. They wanted to get to Trump and used a fake Dossier and fake charges against Flynn to affect a coup against a duly elected American President. They should all hang IMO.
That’s fine... then you answer... “I don’t want to divulge classified or personal information” and if they really want it they can talk to his lawyers. But no, he LIED about it. You are trying so hard to skirt around that and make excuses for him. What’s up with that?

What
The
Fuck

Stop it.

No, it didn't. NONE of the FBI's criminal activity has been addressed in Court. Yet.

What is it you think I’m ignoring? Do you truly believe that Flynn forgot two conversations he had with Russia during all the crap that went on during this election?! In the heat of an FBI investigation and After Obama put sanctions on them for election interference?! And if Flynn was at all fuzzy about details then that’s all he had to say!!! But no he lied. It wasn’t a trap. It wasn’t Coerced... It was an intentional lie. Wake up
Ignore the evidence you can't bring yourself to watch and just keep up your denials.
What a dishonest way to go through life. You are a piece of shit. You clearly are afraid to access
the video I have asked over and over that you view.

You are consciously aware that you won't like what you see and all your lies and denials will evaporate
when sunlight comes in on them. Get fucked, liar.
I didn’t see your video must have missed that post
man, you pushed yet another to see what a PoS you are. congrats man.

What
The
Fuck

Stop it.

No, it didn't. NONE of the FBI's criminal activity has been addressed in Court. Yet.

Did you actually read it? It broke down Flynn's legal case and legal claims and brought up the relevant laws.

If none of the FBI's supposed criminal activity has yet been addressed - then you don't even know if it was criminal.

What
The
Fuck

Stop it.

If you want to speak to me. Speak to me. Not about me.

Where is the rest of the interview? What the context of the interview?

Do you have the balls to answer any of the questions I asked YOU?

you said comey was taken out of context in that 1:32 interview. that bit of stupid pulled me into this discussion.

now, since you know it was 1:32 and you say he was taken out of context, stop pulling sideshow bob deflection shit and just answer the question to support your own statement.

but so you are 100% clear what got me on this path:

and this part above it:

so you know exactly what video i'm referring to.

and i've not ducked a question. i'm sure i answered it between your fits of trump rages. but fuck, ask again, im down.

Last edited:

The FBI intentionally went in and ambushed Flynn with the intent of tricking him into
admitted he got Flynn to meet with two FBI agents informally without a lawyer, foolishly trusting the FBI
In other words Comey set Flynn up and led him straight into a trap and says as much (watch the video, don't take my word).

As far as Trump firing Flynn I'm sure it was done for political expediency. Trump will dump people in a blink
of the eye. If I can stress one thing again...watch the video from two anti Trump progressives. Learn something even if it hurts you.
There is no way to trick somebody into lying. People are either host or they aren’t when you’re being interview by the FBI you better be honest or else you’re going down. Why do you make up silly things like this “perjury trap” nonesense there is no such thing!!!

Why?
What is it you think I’m ignoring? Do you truly believe that Flynn forgot two conversations he had with Russia during all the crap that went on during this election?! In the heat of an FBI investigation and After Obama put sanctions on them for election interference?! And if Flynn was at all fuzzy about details then that’s all he had to say!!! But no he lied. It wasn’t a trap. It wasn’t Coerced... It was an intentional lie. Wake up!!
I think Flynn did not want to divulge classified discussions. After all, he was the Nationaql Security Advisor to Trump. Also, the FBI pretended they were not investigating him then used an archiac law (The Logan Act) to take him out. They wanted to get to Trump and used a fake Dossier and fake charges against Flynn to affect a coup against a duly elected American President. They should all hang IMO.
There was nothing phony about the investigation. The Russians interfered, that’s a crime worth of investigating. Trump and his people straight up lied about communicating with them. That makes them suspect and targets to be investigated. The simple question, Why did they lie and what are they hiding? is what results from their actions. Had they been honest then perhaps this shit show could have been avoided

What
The
Fuck

Stop it.

Flynn broke no law either. Why do you IGNORE that?

Why?
There was nothing phony about the investigation. The Russians interfered, that’s a crime worth of investigating. Trump and his people straight up lied about communicating with them. That makes them suspect and targets to be investigated. The simple question, Why did they lie and what are they hiding? is what results from their actions. Had they been honest then perhaps this shit show could have been avoided
lied...

you keep using that word...

Why?
Documents have come to light that proves certain leading figures in the FBI were trying to remove Trump. The cover story was Russian interference which ALWAYS takes place. The whole thing was a ruse to cover up an on-going coup which some FBI agents alluded to in their private emails. No one was hiding anything, the FBI knew what Flynn had said to Kysliak and, if that was illegal, they could have arrested him on the spot. Instead, they baited and threatened him to get him to make missteps it's all right there in the documents you apparently haven't read are are in denial of because of your flaming TDS.

What
The
Fuck

Stop it.

Did you actually read it? It broke down Flynn's legal case and legal claims and brought up the relevant laws.

If none of the FBI's supposed criminal activity has yet been addressed - then you don't even know if it was criminal.

And not once did it address the criminal activity of the FBI which renders anything flynn may have done, moot.

The FBI had no cause to prosecute flynn. At least not what has been presented. I DO think that flynn was doing something illegal with Turkey. Why didn't the FBI go after him for that?

My personal belief is it transects something that Hillary was doing that is likewise illegal.

Why?
lied...

That's his whole argument.

Let’s not do the broken record repeat thing ok? Ive already made the point that the FBI wasn’t going after Flynn for a crime. They knew he had contacts with the Russians... contacts that he had publicly lied about and was fired for.... they asked about the discussions and Flynn straight up lied to them about it. That’s a crime. Not a trap. Flynn could have just told the truth. He didn’t. Why are you making this complicated when it is not?!

I ya met said a word about Comey or trump. That’s you bringing them up. Try and stay on point.
Looks like you should watch the video I've already posted here. You asking questions from a place of ignorance.
And the video is the product of big time progressive leftists, so blather about "right wing talking points"
isn't helpful or pertinent.
I’m less interested in propaganda from either side and more interested in the simple reality of this case. Flynn lied about a pretty damn serious situation. I know it’s been pounded into your head that it was all a snowflake hoax so lying about it was no big deal but again that’s just propaganda at work
Oh BS...You're on here every day spouting DNC talking point propaganda. Who do you think you are fooling with the 'holier than thou' bullshit? :auiqs.jpg:

Here is some 'simple reality' that just came to light. It's a quote from the FBI...."What is our goal? Truth/admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute," they obviously coerced him, did not read him his rights, pretended the interview was no big deal, and did not encourage him to have a lawyer.

Here is some more reality for you:

"Vice President Pence said Thursday he was "more inclined" to believe that former national security adviser Michael Flynn unintentionally misled him in early 2017 about his contacts with the Russian ambassador, an event that triggered Flynn's firing by the White House."

"Pence told reporters while traveling in Indiana that he was “deeply troubled” by new documents released in Flynn's criminal case, describing them as evidence of “investigative abuse.”

"If we get him to admit to breaking the Logan Act, give facts to DOJ & have them decide. Or, if he initially lies, then we present him [redacted] & he admits it, document for DOJ, & let them decide how to address it."

Maybe now you can stop beating your dead-horse of an argument.
Haha, ok lets go with that... how was he coerced to lie?

are you saying that cops using somebodies crime of lying to try and get the truth is somehow inappropriate?!

Flynns call wasn’t illegal... telling Flynn they know the details of the call and getting him to elaborate about it would have been useless. They simply asked Flynn about it and he chose to lie. Leveraging Flynn’s lie to get details that Flynn would not voluntarily expose is how crimes are found. It happens with law enforcement all the time... squeeze the little fish to try and get the big fish. You act like cops trying to catch bad guys is somehow a bad thing. That’s their job!!
Flynn wasn't a 'bad guy' they made him one based on the false Russia investigation. Who was the 'big fish?'
LOLOL

He admitted he lied. Not only did he plead guilty, but he reaffirmed his guilt when he rejected the judge's offer to withdraw his guilty plea.

He lied. Deal with it.
Stay tuned....the actual facts (not the contrived facts) are going to be exposed, and you're going to be butthurt.
LOLOL

Oh? What other facts do you think there are?
I'm sure they aren't the contrived facts that you have to use.
LOL

So you have nothing but wishes. Thanks for confirming what I already knew.
thumbsup.gif
And, you have to use contrived facts. :laughing0301:
there comes a time where it becomes literally pointless to try and engage in discussion with someone. for months i honestly felt coyote and i were finding some common ground but seeing a statement of 1:32 of out of context i realized quite simply her hate for something outweighs her desire for honesty.

she's not the only one as this can be a human trait, not left or right. i've told people on the right their loose "interpretation" was guided by hate and no that didn't go well either.

people do not like their emotionally driven points challenged. it only heightens the emotion. i can get fed up like anyone and drop some all caps or some sailor driven words and i likely need to slow that down and simply stop paying attention to those who pay no attention to a search for the truth vs. emotional validation.

so when she sent off saying she realizes in my eyes trump can do no wrong she simply shifted gears. first, i never mentioned trump. my focus was flynn and the FBI. but since i do bulldog and stay on my point (ie, prove it was out of context with your data/links of what he meant to say) and that can push people over the edge because i've presented a "put up or shut up" scenario they know deep down they can't prove.

so deflect. tell me i love trump and that's driving me when honestly, i'm trump neutral and have gone off on him when he does stupid shit too. so what she said is flat out a lie and part of our past in depth discussions she's chosen to now ignore and shove me into the bad guy side pretty much like i probably did her after the "out of context".

out of context to me is a 10-15 second clip where you don't see the before and after and that is made up for you. aka - impeach trump.

1:32 of an interview where he's point blank asked what he did and why and he tells you is not out of context and that direction is simply deflect and move the goalposts.

comey was wrong in what he did. the FBI was wrong in what they did. but many on the left will not allow anything that can potentially show trump in a negative light simply doesn't exist in their world. they are fine with these things being done because of their emotional stake in the game.

but i know for a fact if trumps DOJ did this to someone they could cry unholy hell. the only difference is, i'd be crying unholy hell also. the action is wrong and i don't care who it is done to.

would that others feel the same.

Your honesty is non existent. You are just as partisan as those you attack.

You don't even have the integrity to actually comment on the legal points or counter them.

It's all emotional BS - TDS TDS TDS. No wonder I can't discuss things with Trump Cultists - they just revert TDS.

You will defend Trump, and anyone associated with him to the end - UNTIL Trump turns on them, then you will too.

See ya.
Wolfs in sheep’s clothing... I blocked that guy a while back and saved the hassle of annoying pointless debates. He used to be pretty good but something snapped

klk
and i've not ducked a question. i'm sure i answered it between your fits of trump rages. but fuck, ask again, im down.

Sure. If your Trump Defense Syndrome rage is under control (gee, you keep accusing me of dropping the "Trump bomb" but look at you littering every post with the TDS bomb)... I'll ask again. It's easy to miss answers because there are a ton of new posts in this popular thread.

What specific laws did the FBI break?

Was Trump treated any differently than a similar low level white collar criminal would have been? For example, while investigating Enron, the same tactics were used on low level people to get information on higher ups, including pressuring family members.

Up until now, this has been a common means of investigating large complex cases. Most of the so-called evidence against this is discussions on how best to proceed and what they ultimately want out of him. Why is it suddenly wrong? Is it because Flynn is part of Trump's organization that he can't be investigated?

Why?
lied...

That's his whole argument.
i tried initially to go the distance and give every reasonable opportunity at counter points. but i like to get to a conclusion and slade said he likes to simply debate and keep that going. very different goals.

couple that with he has a serious habit of allowing leeway for people he likes and not one iota for those he doesn't, he's far from objective and the very type of person he bitches about most of the time.

Let’s not do the broken record repeat thing ok? Ive already made the point that the FBI wasn’t going after Flynn for a crime. They knew he had contacts with the Russians... contacts that he had publicly lied about and was fired for.... they asked about the discussions and Flynn straight up lied to them about it. That’s a crime. Not a trap. Flynn could have just told the truth. He didn’t. Why are you making this complicated when it is not?!

I ya met said a word about Comey or trump. That’s you bringing them up. Try and stay on point.
Looks like you should watch the video I've already posted here. You asking questions from a place of ignorance.
And the video is the product of big time progressive leftists, so blather about "right wing talking points"
isn't helpful or pertinent.
I’m less interested in propaganda from either side and more interested in the simple reality of this case. Flynn lied about a pretty damn serious situation. I know it’s been pounded into your head that it was all a snowflake hoax so lying about it was no big deal but again that’s just propaganda at work
Oh BS...You're on here every day spouting DNC talking point propaganda. Who do you think you are fooling with the 'holier than thou' bullshit? :auiqs.jpg:

Here is some 'simple reality' that just came to light. It's a quote from the FBI...."What is our goal? Truth/admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute," they obviously coerced him, did not read him his rights, pretended the interview was no big deal, and did not encourage him to have a lawyer.

Here is some more reality for you:

"Vice President Pence said Thursday he was "more inclined" to believe that former national security adviser Michael Flynn unintentionally misled him in early 2017 about his contacts with the Russian ambassador, an event that triggered Flynn's firing by the White House."

"Pence told reporters while traveling in Indiana that he was “deeply troubled” by new documents released in Flynn's criminal case, describing them as evidence of “investigative abuse.”

"If we get him to admit to breaking the Logan Act, give facts to DOJ & have them decide. Or, if he initially lies, then we present him [redacted] & he admits it, document for DOJ, & let them decide how to address it."

Maybe now you can stop beating your dead-horse of an argument.
Haha, ok lets go with that... how was he coerced to lie?

are you saying that cops using somebodies crime of lying to try and get the truth is somehow inappropriate?!

Flynns call wasn’t illegal... telling Flynn they know the details of the call and getting him to elaborate about it would have been useless. They simply asked Flynn about it and he chose to lie. Leveraging Flynn’s lie to get details that Flynn would not voluntarily expose is how crimes are found. It happens with law enforcement all the time... squeeze the little fish to try and get the big fish. You act like cops trying to catch bad guys is somehow a bad thing. That’s their job!!
Flynn wasn't a 'bad guy' they made him one based on the false Russia investigation. Who was the 'big fish?'
LOLOL

He admitted he lied. Not only did he plead guilty, but he reaffirmed his guilt when he rejected the judge's offer to withdraw his guilty plea.

He lied. Deal with it.
Stay tuned....the actual facts (not the contrived facts) are going to be exposed, and you're going to be butthurt.
LOLOL

Oh? What other facts do you think there are?
I'm sure they aren't the contrived facts that you have to use.
LOL

So you have nothing but wishes. Thanks for confirming what I already knew.
thumbsup.gif
And, you have to use contrived facts. :laughing0301:
there comes a time where it becomes literally pointless to try and engage in discussion with someone. for months i honestly felt coyote and i were finding some common ground but seeing a statement of 1:32 of out of context i realized quite simply her hate for something outweighs her desire for honesty.

she's not the only one as this can be a human trait, not left or right. i've told people on the right their loose "interpretation" was guided by hate and no that didn't go well either.

people do not like their emotionally driven points challenged. it only heightens the emotion. i can get fed up like anyone and drop some all caps or some sailor driven words and i likely need to slow that down and simply stop paying attention to those who pay no attention to a search for the truth vs. emotional validation.

so when she sent off saying she realizes in my eyes trump can do no wrong she simply shifted gears. first, i never mentioned trump. my focus was flynn and the FBI. but since i do bulldog and stay on my point (ie, prove it was out of context with your data/links of what he meant to say) and that can push people over the edge because i've presented a "put up or shut up" scenario they know deep down they can't prove.

so deflect. tell me i love trump and that's driving me when honestly, i'm trump neutral and have gone off on him when he does stupid shit too. so what she said is flat out a lie and part of our past in depth discussions she's chosen to now ignore and shove me into the bad guy side pretty much like i probably did her after the "out of context".

out of context to me is a 10-15 second clip where you don't see the before and after and that is made up for you. aka - impeach trump.

1:32 of an interview where he's point blank asked what he did and why and he tells you is not out of context and that direction is simply deflect and move the goalposts.

comey was wrong in what he did. the FBI was wrong in what they did. but many on the left will not allow anything that can potentially show trump in a negative light simply doesn't exist in their world. they are fine with these things being done because of their emotional stake in the game.

but i know for a fact if trumps DOJ did this to someone they could cry unholy hell. the only difference is, i'd be crying unholy hell also. the action is wrong and i don't care who it is done to.

would that others feel the same.

Your honesty is non existent. You are just as partisan as those you attack.

You don't even have the integrity to actually comment on the legal points or counter them.

It's all emotional BS - TDS TDS TDS. No wonder I can't discuss things with Trump Cultists - they just revert TDS.

You will defend Trump, and anyone associated with him to the end - UNTIL Trump turns on them, then you will too.

See ya.
Wolfs in sheep’s clothing... I blocked that guy a while back and saved the hassle of annoying pointless debates. He used to be pretty good but something snapped

I know. We used to have some pretty good discussions and we used to be able to agree to disagree.

Forum List

Back