Looks like there is another delay in locking Trump up.

DA Bragg keeps Grand Jury on hiatus. I guess he needs more time to figure out how to get out of the bear trap he created for himself.

Cant even trust TRUMP to tell us the truth about when he will be arrested. What a liar.

NY is small change.
the big $$$ are coming from GA and J6.
Buckle Up.
ScreenShot_20230323093009.png

Feel free to quote me using "deep state", Simp.
Ok. I did find a couple.

Here is one.

But I will retract my comment and offer an apology because a couple isolated "deep states" is not a pattern as I implied.

I will accept the title of simp this day, Nostra.

Have a good day!

That DA thought he was gonna have something to Bragg about.
The left will still love him because he "tried" as Bragg will blame the jurors. You only need 12 out of 23 jurors to agree on enough evidence one way or another. Go Trump on these trumped-up charges! :up:

The powers that be figured out that Bragg is brain damaged.
Maybe he figures he can just let it all fade away. MSM is playing redirection to beat hell. Little about Bragg and NYC, but they are trying to dredge up the old secret docs fiasco again. I wonder where Biden has more docs hidden---in the freezer, next to the Haagen Das?

I realize that the RWI believes that the left has gone after tump for 7 years, but seriously, how many times has a prosecutor indicted trump?
None, of course!

Because they haven’t been able to manufacture enough evidence of any crime in seven years of trying.

Do you still believe that Trump will be indicted this week?
This is a matter of patience, and DD.
DD, what’s that? Stormy Daniel’s bra size?

I realize that the RWI believes that the left has gone after tump for 7 years, but seriously, how many times has a prosecutor indicted trump?

This is a matter of patience, and DD.
Magnitude, Winnie. Two failed impeachments, investigations that have only served to shed light on the wrong doings of the current occupant of the WH---and now, another incompetent attempt to redirect attention from Biden and the democrats' dumpster fire. Isn't it strange that we can find $120B to send to Ukraine, but we can't seem to find tax $$ to fund our schools, battle illegal immigration or address domestic homelessness? Priorities?

Bragg just gave himself a way out and then tries to blame Trump... This guy is a real piece of work... liar and deceiver... withholds exculpatory evidence... and now that his house of cards has collapsed, its Trumps fault..... introspection is not on the list of things these people are capable of.

There is no "exculpatory evidence".

DA Bragg keeps Grand Jury on hiatus. I guess he needs more time to figure out how to get out of the bear trap he created for himself.

The delay is caused by the House oversight committee, who is ready to pounce on any abuse of power by the New York DA. Democrats aren't the only sheriff in town.

Trump isn't going to be "locked up". He's going to be charged. This is a misdemeanor, not a murder charge.

Bragg just gave himself a way out and then tries to blame Trump... This guy is a real piece of work... liar and deceiver... withholds exculpatory evidence... and now that his house of cards has collapsed, its Trumps fault..... introspection is not on the list of things these people are capable of.

Hiding exculpatory evidence seems to be a theme with democrat DA’s and prosecutors.

withholds exculpatory evidence
What 'exculpatory evidence'?
Who claimed they knew there was such evidence?
Did it come from the DA's office?
Can we trust the source of the claim?
Does the claimant have a personal interest in the proceedings?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you still believe that Trump will be indicted this week?
Few did. Except fearful QAnon'rs and MAGA's.
But Trump broadcast his own fears of an indictment loudly and widely.
Maybe he is the one who thought he'd be indicted?
Maybe he feels America wants him to pay his due?
Maybe he perceives America in the same light as he does all those contractors he stiffed.....he knows they want the pound of flesh he owes 'em?
I dunno. It was just notable that it was Trump who made the public announcements.
Not the DA office.
What's up with that?
Did Trump use it as a fund-raising grift?
He has before, as we all have seen.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Two failed impeachments
Actually, neither impeachment failed. Each went through in a bi-partisan manner. Both of them.
So there is that.

Trump wasn't convicted in the Senate due to a jury-nullification aspect of Republicans being corrosively partisan. Notably though, the votes on conviction did show a bi-partisan element. Just not the 60% required tally.

Forum List

Back