Looks like Trump is preparing to make good on major campaign promise

I can't wait to see the waste, fraud and abuse we're about to witness these next four years.

It would probably be cheaper to get all the poor folks that shot themselves in the foot by voting away their healthcare by putting Trump into office to stand along the border holding hands as a human chain as the wall.

It would probably be cheaper to get all the poor folks that shot themselves in the foot by voting away their healthcare by putting Trump into office to stand along the border holding hands as a human chain as the wall.

Was that supposed to be funny?

You don't care about poor people... so why not just stack up bodies as the wall and save the concrete for roads for the rich people? Am I right?

You don't care about poor people... so why not just stack up bodies as the wall and save the concrete for roads for the rich people? Am I right?

What do the poor have to do with illegal immigration?

Because we all know that if the government doesn't throw a bunch of benefits at the poor, NOBODY will help them.

Fucking pathetic hyperbole.

I dont care how he does it as long as he secures our border.

well I fucking care. I want a god damn WALL, 30 feet high from Brownsville Texas to San Diego California just like that sorry ass sob promised the country during the campaign thousands of times ... and I don't plan on letting up mocking The Hair Club President or all the dumbass Trumpbots until this country gets one !

well I fucking care. I want a god damn WALL, 30 feet high from Brownsville Texas to San Diego California just like that sorry ass sob promised the country during the campaign thousands of times ... and I don't plan on letting up mocking The Hair Club President or all the dumbass Trumpbots until this country gets one !

Triggered?

It's about the wall!

It's about the wall!

It's about border security.

Don't forget the ground sensor equipment and drones too!

Forum List

Back