Loretta Lynch is on Fox News now

if it was Rob McDonnell in deep doodoo now, she would of already been talking about sending him to jail while we are all looking thru the facts/evidence. like they did with OJ.

She offered plenty of opinions in the ONGOING Apple case.
She said she could not comment about the ONGOING case against Hillary because the department does not comment on ONGOING cases.

???
this is like the Lois Lane dilemma,,,,just keep finding excuses to delay, delay, and delay! thank god there arent any republicans around whos last name is "Delay"

She said she could not comment about the ONGOING case against Hillary because the department does not comment on ONGOING cases.

???

What else would you expect from a liberal mouthpiece? Attorney General my ass.

Tap dancing comes natural to "those people". Lmbbffao!

With all due respect to Randall.

I can't dance for shit. Never could. I also don't eat watermelon....but I LOVE fried yardbird.

But then, again, I love a nice beef Wellington, as well.,does that make me uppity? :)

???
this is like the Lois Lane dilemma,,,,just keep finding excuses to delay, delay, and delay! thank god there arent any republicans around whos last name is "Delay"
You mean Loise Learner?

???
You mean Loise Learner?
what? we have two Lois's being grilled now?

???
You mean Loise Learner?
what? we have two Lois's being grilled now?
Well, Lois Lane is a comic book character, superman's damsel in distress. Lois Learner is the IRS official that pleaded the 5th when called to testify in front of congress about the irs targeting scandal.

???
you understand the difference between an ongoing investigation and a current court case, right?

Forum List

Back