Lori Lightfoot: Chicago is full of racists and misogynists

Well, yeah...blue city and all.

“I’m a black woman in America. Of course,” she replied when asked by a reporter if she had been treated unfairly.

iu

The racist and gender attacks began on that woman the instant she began her career.

She's simply stating facts.

Just do a quick search for "Beetlejuice" on this site alone and see what the results show you.

Republicans and Corporate Dems have been viscous, brutal and mysogynist in their attacks against her.

She has to blame others, she lost.
I'm sure she will never say, "I lost because I was a miserable failure as a mayor."
No Democrat will ever admit they fucked up. Even when it is blatant like in her case.

The sad thing, however, is that the two guys that won and will go to the runoff are both more Leftest than she is.

Chicago will continue to be a shithole.

The racist and gender attacks began on that woman the instant she began her career.

Just do a quick search for "Beetlejuice" on this site alone and see what the results show you.

Republicans and Corporate Dems have been viscous, brutal and mysogynist in their attacks against her.

So you oppose calling politicians names?

If she or he were white and with her or his eyes, she or he still would have been called Beetlejuice, Marc.

Maybe because she sucked as a Mayor?

But, if you would like to expound on her successes as a mayor.....?

Why don't she change her race then? Instead of being a black America hating faggot be a white America hating faggot, like you.

Forum List

Back