Losers!!

Wait until I pull my trigger. Islam gonna be what it is. Busted back to the Stone Age.
They are already stone age pos.

They need busted back another notch, apparently.
Listen to you three numbskulls. You're talking about Islam? The religion? Yall really think that the problem is with the religion don't you? How embarrassing for you.
It's not? Please do explain.

Wait until I pull my trigger. Islam gonna be what it is. Busted back to the Stone Age.

Listen to you three numbskulls. You're talking about Islam? The religion? Yall really think that the problem is with the religion don't you? How embarrassing for you.
I shouldn't need to. It would be like talking to a brick wall. How about you educate yourself a little about what Islam is. Go read a book, visit a mosque, learn so you know what you are talking about when you speak. Like I said, you are embarrassing yourself.

I shouldn't need to. It would be like talking to a brick wall. How about you educate yourself a little about what Islam is. Go read a book, visit a mosque, learn so you know what you are talking about when you speak. Like I said, you are embarrassing yourself.

That shit ain't compatible with America.

We'll hang them all first, true story. Fuck You.

Losers is as good as any other word to describe them.

not if you can't beat them, which he can't.
Did the last President or the one before him or the one before that beat them? If they had we wouldn't still be dealing with this.
Terrorism is not exactly something that you beat. There are always going to be crazies out there that resort to criminal destructive activities to progress their agenda. The best we can do is destroy their power centers and work towards diminishing/ limiting their influence. Similar to any type of crime issues that all societies face.
Didn't Trump talk about doing some of those very things in his address to the Arab leaders in Saudi Arabia last weekend? How much of that can or will get done is another story of course but he does seem to get bullets and bombs alone won't do the job.

He also knows lifting their robes for a well aimed kiss like Obama did won't work

I find most of Trumps statements wildly inappropriate, but I do love the fact that he called Terrorists LOSERS!!! Good one

Proper way of putting it would have been fucking lowlife kunts of a loser that their mother should be dragged behind wild boars while being dragged throught hot boiling pig grease.

Had he said that then you would have gotten a fucking applause but at least he called them what is already known...

^ Terrorist supporter.

Forum List

Back