Lots of Americans are sick of this climate change stuff

4% of planet developed and/or populated. 70% vast bodies of water and ice often miles deep
Mankind is puny-this hoax is like Covid-aimed at the mathematically and statistically ignorant and as we have found out there are a lot of such.

Most of science remains very fixed due to the past proving the science
We know you liberals feel it is ill defined and fluid when it suits you.
There are hypothesis, theories and very few laws. As stated above your ignorance bares on stupidity.

Your views are skewed due to tump's constant lying and slanted news stations, Tuckums being an example.
what lies did Trump tell? We can list hundreds from obozo, killary, and senile joe. You libs keep screaming Trump lied, give us a list and proof.

We need to stop the techtonic plates from shifting!

ITS MANMADE!

Everyone should give half of their money to the government so they can stop earthquakes and continental drift!

WE MUST KEEP THE PLANET EXACTLY AS IT IS RIGHT NOW!

We need to stop the techtonic plates from shifting!

ITS MANMADE!

Everyone should give half of their money to the government so they can stop earthquakes and continental drift!

WE MUST KEEP THE PLANET EXACTLY AS IT IS RIGHT NOW!
don't forget those islands tipping over from rising seas.

And they still do...

Children today have a sort of radio magic with all the available oracles

I've got Johnny Dollar playing in the background. Paying more attention to it than I am this forum. Funny thing about that. Comments that i'd normally reply to, while I'm listening to old radio stories, I just skip right on over most of these comments. It's "yeah, whatever" moments.

I've got Johnny Dollar playing in the background. Paying more attention to it than I am this forum. Funny thing about that. Comments that i'd normally reply to, while I'm listening to old radio stories, I just skip right on over most of these comments. It's "yeah, whatever" moments.
Radio is amazing, have you listen
50 AOC's would destroy this country. The idiot girl knows nothing and lives in a fantasy land of liberal bullshit
She operates at an immature entry level.

But I like her

she's got more Charisma than the rest of the party put together
she speaks her mind as misguided as she is I still like her.. this is awfully sexist but she is incredibly darned cute

and so am I

Radio is amazing, have you listen

She operates at an immature entry level.

But I like her

she's got more Charisma than the rest of the party put together
she speaks her mind as misguided as she is I still like her.. this is awfully sexist but she is incredibly darned cute

and so am I
she is kind of physically attractive-----------until she opens her ignorant mouth.

she is kind of physically attractive-----------until she opens her ignorant mouth.
She's cute but yeah
be able to shut it off when she comes home

I bartended
for a lot of years so I appreciate that side of her

actually when I think of it I can't think of anything better to get you ready to be president of the United States than having been a bartender for a couple years

One thing I do recognize and enjoy is that she seems to have a sense of how big are Mega phone is right now acting accordingly I think when she ages a little bit that's a little more experience time and wisdom

Do I think she's smart enough to end up being conservative ? No...

She'll look like Ruth Bader Ginsburg and talk like Bernie Sanders...

Forum List

Back