Lots of Multiculturalism In SB Ads

Hey, did you guys know that they show commercials on TV before and after the Super Bowl too?

Which tells me your outrage over commercials is as full of shit as your outrage usually is...

I saw a carpet cleaning commercial and the carpet cleaning guy was a white guy and the house he was going to clean was an Asian woman....WTF??

I was outraged....exactly what agenda is this carpet cleaning company trying to ram down our throats!!!

That is f'd up for sure.
Everyone knows that Asians are the ones in the cleaning business.

Yeah, its a thing.

You can't watch an hour of TV without being bombarded with -

Black white couples are the norm
Same sex couples are the norm.

They definitely want you to believe that thinking otherwise is abnormal and punishable.
Thats true

the advertisers are pushing multiculturalism as much as they can

And society is responding

which in turn provides the excuse for more lefty multiculturalism subliminal messages

But why are the advertisers pushing it so hard? Yeah, it's not just blacks with whites, it's also a lot, a LOT of homosexual couples on ads of all kinds. I can't think what the advertisers get out of pushing all this so hard.

Are you scared?

The advertisers are part of the LA-NY liberal media culture

In my opinion they do what they do because they are liberals

I think it's a plot of some kind ---- there is so MUCH of it. Who is behind it? What is their point?

Behavioral mod, to persuade us all to mate with blacks or go homosexual? I can't see how that would benefit anyone, especially advertisers of insurance and such.
Humans learned synchronized swimming by watching schools of fish

What people have to practice very hard to do comes naturally to practically brainless fish

Liberals school like fish and do not need a conductor to act in unison

Yeah, its a thing.

They definitely want you to believe that thinking otherwise is abnormal and punishable.
Thats true

which in turn provides the excuse for more lefty multiculturalism subliminal messages

But why are the advertisers pushing it so hard? Yeah, it's not just blacks with whites, it's also a lot, a LOT of homosexual couples on ads of all kinds. I can't think what the advertisers get out of pushing all this so hard.

Are you scared?
Pushing homosexuality is no threat to me personally but young children are a different story

I feel sorry for them

Yeah, its a thing.

Thats true

Are you scared?
Pushing homosexuality is no threat to me personally but young children are a different story

I feel sorry for them

Define “pushing” as you use it above?

Yeah, its a thing.

Thats true

Are you scared?

I feel sorry for them

Define “pushing” as you use it above?

Trying to make them believe that its statistically normal.

Most neighborhoods are not multicultural so it's odd to continually see the world they want to make instead of the one that is.
On that I solely agree....it urks me to no end to see all the friendly neighbor bullshit, when the blacks in the real world live over there and the whites live over there on the other side.

I like ads with attractive people in them... I don't care about their culture.

I'm the same way about Mexican food. Love the stuff, I could eat it five times a day with six or seven kinds of salsa.

But Mexican culture, not so much: Their language sounds like chickens and goats trying to talk, and their music always sounds like cheap carnival music.
And I feel the same way about white ppl food, beaver meat and squirrel meat sucks, but I love watching them in Gieco commercials!!

Most neighborhoods are not multicultural so it's odd to continually see the world they want to make instead of the one that is.
On that I solely agree....it urks me to no end to see all the friendly neighbor bullshit, when the blacks in the real world live over there and the whites live over there on the other side.

Yet still too close for comfort

Wanna move you and your daughters to inner city Chicago?
LOLOL....YOU MAY NOT WANT TO MOVE THERE, BUT YOUR DAUGHTERS ALWAYS MANAGE TO FIND EM...NOW PUT THAT IN YOUR POCKET AND SMOKE IT.
You really ARE miserable. Please try to enjoy life. Oh wait, you're a liberal lunatic with severe TDS. I don't think you CAN enjoy life. But don't worry, you have only another ALMOST FIVE YEARS with Trump as your president. Thank you.

LOLOL....YOU MAY NOT WANT TO MOVE THERE, BUT YOUR DAUGHTERS ALWAYS MANAGE TO FIND EM...NOW PUT THAT IN YOUR POCKET AND SMOKE IT.
You really ARE miserable. Please try to enjoy life. Oh wait, you're a liberal lunatic with severe TDS. I don't think you CAN enjoy life. But don't worry, you have only another ALMOST FIVE YEARS with Trump as your president. Thank you.
I'm retiring next year, with my home, car and bills all paid off...Trump can't do a damn thing to me but kiss my big shinney hinney and then some.

I'm retiring next year, with my home, car and bills all paid off...Trump can't do a damn thing to me but kiss my big shinney hinney and then some.
PLEASE do something about your TDS!

I don't give a fuck where you move, white trash will always find them some sorry ass n*ggers, n*ggers will find you if you work hard to rob and make your life miserable and illegals will just find a hole and hide there until its safe.

So move there with your daughters , lol
Next?
Your in Chicago with your girls? Lol

What about all the struggling Americans in democrat run towns??

I don't give a fuck where you move, white trash will always find them some sorry ass n*ggers, n*ggers will find you if you work hard to rob and make your life miserable and illegals will just find a hole and hide there until its safe.

N*ggers will find you if you work hard to rob and make your life miserable?

I don't care who you are, that's pretty damned funny coming from a black person.

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back