Lots of Multiculturalism In SB Ads

I do every day. You never have.
Well America is mostly white congrats

A color is not a culture, dumbass.
Can you show me any color besides white that signed the constitution sons of liberty!! ??
Signed the Constitution no. All were white. Sons of Liberty certainly had black patriots. Crispus Attucks was the first to die in defense of liberty and he was black.
Did I say no blacks? I said America
Was white.. should I call Africa white because some whites live there? Stop wasting my fucking time are your stupidness

Pull your pants up. You just got spanked, AGAIN.

Can you show me any color besides white that signed the constitution sons of liberty!! ??
Signed the Constitution no. All were white. Sons of Liberty certainly had black patriots. Crispus Attucks was the first to die in defense of liberty and he was black.
Was white.. should I call Africa white because some whites live there? Stop wasting my fucking time are your stupidness

And America is still white. Lol what ever makes you feel better until you answer my question I keep winning hahah chick shit I’ll get it out of you

And America is still white. ...

And America is still not a color, brainless.

And America is still white. ...

And America is still not a color, brainless.
America is white .. built and founded
E9EFF9B5-2B7D-4F6D-9B94-3B905ACE9177.jpeg

But why are the advertisers pushing it so hard? Yeah, it's not just blacks with whites, it's also a lot, a LOT of homosexual couples on ads of all kinds. I can't think what the advertisers get out of pushing all this so hard.

Are you scared?
Pushing homosexuality is no threat to me personally but young children are a different story

I feel sorry for them

Define “pushing” as you use it above?

Trying to make them believe that its statistically normal.

You might be trying to read too much into it.
Not everyone has the same motives

but the result is the same

But why are the advertisers pushing it so hard? Yeah, it's not just blacks with whites, it's also a lot, a LOT of homosexual couples on ads of all kinds. I can't think what the advertisers get out of pushing all this so hard.

Are you scared?
Are you afraid to promote American culture? Lol

True

there are many fine conservatives who are not white and they are welcome in America

The European Judio-Christian values that founded America do not require white skin

Last edited:
Are you scared?

True

there are many fone conservatives who are not white and they are welcome in America

The European Judio-Christian values that founded America do not require white skin

Try telling that to the two brainless racist douche bags who posted just before you.

Are you scared?

True

there are many fine conservatives who are not white and they are welcome in America

American culture was created by whites and welcomes all people of color to pick it up and and make their lives better.. you have to follow the rules of the culture to call your self American culture.

True

American culture was created by whites ....

It was and is created by many peoples. You do not understand what the term means.

True

American culture was created by whites ....

It was and is created by many peoples. You do not understand what the term means.
I appreciate your opinion on it but why don’t you go back and answer the question at the time when blacks were struggling in school do you think it was OK to flood their neighborhoods with illiterate Latinos from Puerto Rico Dominican Cuba and other countries, and hatians.. was that a mistake yes or no?

There have been immigrant communities in American cities since there have been American cities.

Forum List

Back