Louisiana GOPers Unsure If Katrina Response Was Obama’s Fault

Who do you think deserves more credit for the killing of Osama bin Laden: Barack Obama or
Mitt Romney?

Barack Obama 63%
Mitt Romney 6%
Not sure 31%

Public Policy Polling

15% of Ohio Republicans think Romney killed bin Laden

The results for Republican voters were even more astonishing. 38 percent said Obama, 47 percent weren’t sure, and 15 percent said Romney.

Zogby poll: 42% of Democrats think Bush either caused 9/11 or let it happen

:thup:

Outstanding
I remember a poll that said 100% of democrats said attacking Iraq as retaliation for 9/11 was insane.

Who do you think deserves more credit for the killing of Osama bin Laden: Barack Obama or
Mitt Romney?

Barack Obama 63%
Mitt Romney 6%
Not sure 31%

Public Policy Polling

The results for Republican voters were even more astonishing. 38 percent said Obama, 47 percent weren’t sure, and 15 percent said Romney.

Outstanding
I remember a poll that said 100% of democrats said attacking Iraq as retaliation for 9/11 was insane.

I remember Democrats voting for the war then turning into cowards as the soldiers were still fighting and putting their lives on the line.

Last edited:
Mitt Romney?

Barack Obama 63%
Mitt Romney 6%
Not sure 31%

Public Policy Polling

Outstanding

least its in the right time frame though.....

The truth while Obama sat comfortably in the White House getting 5 star service and food.

-----------------------:salute: and 99.99% of the credit (despite Obama/his slaves would gladly take 100%)

Osama bin Laden, the founder and head of the Islamist militant group al-Qaeda, was killed in Pakistan on May 2, 2011, shortly after 1:00 am PKT[1][2] (20:00 UTC, May 1) by Navy SEALs of the U.S. Naval Special Warfare Development Group (also known as DEVGRU or SEAL Team Six). The operation, code-named Operation Neptune Spear, was carried out in a Central Intelligence Agency-led operation. In addition to DEVGRU, participating units included the U.S. Army Special Operations Command's 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment (Airborne) and CIA operatives.[3][4] The raid on bin Laden's compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan, was launched from Afghanistan.[5] After the raid, U.S. forces took bin Laden's body to Afghanistan for identification, then buried it at sea within 24 hours of his death.[6]

Death of Osama bin Laden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

like every other president would have been doing at that time.

Obama/his slaves have milked that cow dry..

Granted, Obama has very few successes which does make it understandable...

like every other president would have been doing.

Gee.. was hurricane "Sandy" and the resulting destruction and loss of life all Obama's fault, using Democrat logic??

President Bush appointed a failed horse show manager as head of FEMA. The results of the response to Katrina validated the insanity of such an appointment.

The handling of the Sandy response by President Obama and Governor Christie was an example of a well coordinated response on both the part of the State of New Jersey and the Federal Government.

Gee.. was hurricane "Sandy" and the resulting destruction and loss of life all Obama's fault, using Democrat logic??

President Bush appointed a failed horse show manager as head of FEMA. The results of the response to Katrina validated the insanity of such an appointment.

The handling of the Sandy response by President Obama and Governor Christie was an example of a well coordinated response on both the part of the State of New Jersey and the Federal Government.

depot.jpg

Poll: Louisiana GOPers Unsure If Katrina Response Was Obama's Fault | TPM LiveWire

A significant chunk of Louisiana Republicans evidently believe that President Barack Obama is to blame for the poor response to the hurricane that ravaged their state more than three years before he took office.

Oh my Lord I am surrounded by total morons.

Then you should feel right at home.

Yeah. I was born here and lived here most of my life. Of course I would feel at home. Duh.

Obama isn't responsible for anything. He's not even President. Just campaigning for President.

Mitt Romney?

Barack Obama 63%
Mitt Romney 6%
Not sure 31%

Public Policy Polling

I imagine that the total moron sect of the Republican party - which is between 15% and 28% of the total party depending on state - is what got Bush II elected twice in a row.

Do you have a poll showing 29 percent of Democrats believe it was Bush's fault?

The poll question was: "Who do you think was more responsible for the poor response to Hurricane Katrina: George W. Bush or Barack Obama?"

The only reason the question was asked in such a way was to try to get just these results; otherwise why would they even include Obama, who we all know was busy voting "Present" in the Senate at the time.

By the way, the poll also found 81% of Louisianans (?) approve of Drew Brees, the quarterback for the New Orleans Saints; 47% had a favorable view of Duck Dynasty (the reality show); and Jesus, Abraham Lincoln and Mother Teresa were overwhelming viewed favorably. What a waste of time.

Here's a link to the poll:

In Louisiana, Clinton keeps up, governor falls - Public Policy Polling

Oh, by the way - 45% of the respondents to the poll were Democrats.

The poll question was: "Who do you think was more responsible for the poor response to Hurricane Katrina: George W. Bush or Barack Obama?"

The only reason the question was asked in such a way was to try to get just these results; otherwise why would they even include Obama, who we all know was busy voting "Present" in the Senate at the time.

You can't get these results without 28% of the people you're questioning being morons.

Oh, by the way - 45% of the respondents to the poll were Democrats.
Yeah I'm sure they're the ones blaming Obama for Katrina, right.

Forum List

Back