Louisiana lawmakers want Ten Commandments in all public school classrooms

Teaching that people need to be tolerant of others is both Christian and the best of what democracy is about

Last edited:
Teaching that people need to be tolerant of others is both Christian and the best of democracy is about
NEGATIVE
Teaching tolerance is in direct conflict with teaching standards and expectations.
ALL sane people much prefer to raise a child with standards and expectations. Sorry…that “tolerance” bullshit is only found in the Lib Twilight Zone.

NEGATIVE
Teaching tolerance is in direct conflict with teaching standards and expectations.
ALL sane people much prefer to raise a child with standards and expectations. Sorry…that “tolerance” bullshit is only found in the Lib Twilight Zone.
So you stand for an INTOLERANT society.

No kidding

Louisiana lawmakers want Ten Commandments in all public school classrooms​

This is CRAZY!!
Aren’t we creating a much better society by teaching faggotry, chicks with dicks and the like in our classrooms? Shouldn't we focus more on teaching how cool abortions are?
View attachment 928071
Gay people exist Loser. It's the demons and sky daddy that aren't real. :itsok:

If we allow posting of any religious stuff, which I'm OK with, we must allow other religions represented in the school to post as well. Then it's fair across the board. All it takes is one angry parent from another religion to talk to the school about a lawsuit and the whole thing gets messy.

This is hardly fair to kids who do not follow the Christian faith. If you have to mandate faith then you have already lost the battle.

This is hardly fair to kids who do not follow the Christian faith. If you have to mandate faith then you have already lost the battle.

Its not just Christians who follow the 10 commandments, Tommy.

Further, our nation's laws are based on these principles.

Are the partisan Louisiana legislators going to allow other religions equal billing?
The teachings of Mohamed
Scientology
Atheists
Buddhists
YOu misundersttod the law, the election , and the issue !!! WOW how do you do it

First of all THAT was decided BEFORE the election

Republicans secure all statewide offices in Louisiana after sweeping runoff races​

It is a positive law so you are wrong to say it excludes. It is positive law.

and the issue is not religious or political , it is a restoration of STATUS QUO ANTE !!!

DO you want people to think Ed Norton was a fool :)

Put up every religions core beliefs then. Non christian Americans pay taxes as well.

We have elections in this country , Tommy.

Don't like it, convince a majority to hate Almighty God.

Remember this about America, our national motto is "In God We Trust".

Gay people exist Loser. It's the demons and sky daddy that aren't real. :itsok:
That’s what all pole-puffers have to believe to keep pole-puffing…I get it.
This nation was built and pillared by Christianity and a moral order that made us exceptional.
Faggotry, chicks with dicks and all of your other unconventional, abnormal, indecent, immoral, unnatural weird bullshit perpetuates nothing but decay and degradation and everybody sane and paying attention knows it.

So you stand for an INTOLERANT society.

No kidding
ALL people who have standards and expectations are what you call “intolerant”.
Standards and expectations build great societies while tolerance builds no boundaries, anything goes free-for-alls.
Think about it…where were all the purple hair gender confused wackos in 1985 before you leftists started your TOLERANCE bullshit?
How many chicks with dicks were commiting suicide at a crazy clip in 1985?

That’s what all pole-puffers have to believe to keep pole-puffing…I get it.
This nation was built and pillared by Christianity and a moral order that made us exceptional.
Faggotry, chicks with dicks and all of your other unconventional, abnormal, indecent, immoral, unnatural weird bullshit perpetuates nothing but decay and degradation and everybody sane and paying attention knows it.
It seems as if it's only made you exceptionally frail. I mean to be crying this hard about other people's sexuality or gender is hilariously triggered behavior from you sad boys. :laugh:

So maybe not all of them will apply. How about

• Thou shall not steal
  • Thou shall not kill
  • Honor father and mother
  • Do not covet thy neighbors wife
  • Do not covet thy neighbors oxon

(The last two might help stem violence over girls and high end tennis shoes)
I tell ya what, why don't you guys teach those things to your political candidates first and them we'll talk about school kids.

The flag is not an idol.

Lol

Of course it is.

Are you suggesting something made of cloth is not and idol simply because cloth does not qualify?
What materials do qualify?
Stone, wood, metal... which qualify?

This is CRAZY!!
Aren’t we creating a much better society by teaching faggotry, chicks with dicks and the like in our classrooms? Shouldn't we focus more on teaching how cool abortions are?
And Bingo was his name! B I N G O, B I N G O... (THIS IS WHERE YOU TAKE A BOW)

Forum List

Back