Louisiana Republican's advance bill that would charge abortion as homicide

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

GOOD!! A human life is a human life deal with it!!
These democratic nut jobs have un done the very fabric of our nations laws and balance these scum have severed our laws as well as our legal rights so severely we won’t ever get it back and we really won’t have them come May 22 the day nobody is paying attention to and thinks it’s joke that our nation is behing given to the UN for them to control our laws and rights…….. YOU THINK IT’S FUNNY NOW BUT YOU WON’T SHORTLY.

Sadly, I feel this is one state where abortion should be promoted.

Anyone been to New Orleans lately?

It's like Soweto...disgusting.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miscarriages?
Do they get a murder-rap on the would-be Mom?

What about abortions to save the health or life of the would-be Mom?

And, what about the sperm-guy?
The pregnancy, and subsequent abortion and/or miscarriage couldn't have happened without him (sorta like the guy who drives the getaway car after the bank guard is killed.)......so, should he be up for a 'felony murder' rap too?

Would the grandma who tended to the granddaughter who just had an abortion....well, would grandma be charged as an accessory to murder?

And, good poster Ghost, would these 'abortion'-murder raps get the same sentence (life or death) as say, a guy who beat his Mom to death or her insurance?

• Banned
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miscarriages?

The pregnancy, and subsequent abortion and/or miscarriage couldn't have happened without him (sorta like the guy who drives the getaway car after the bank guard is killed.)......so, should he be up for a 'felony murder' rap too?

Would the grandma who tended to the granddaughter who just had an abortion....well, would grandma be charged as an accessory to murder?

And, good poster Ghost, would these 'abortion'-murder raps get the same sentence (life or death) as say, a guy who beat his Mom to death or her insurance?
Do you even know the difference between a MISCARRIAGE and an ABORTION?

These democratic nut jobs have un done the very fabric of our nations laws and balance these scum have severed our laws as well as our legal rights so severely we won’t ever get it back and we really won’t have them come May 22 the day nobody is paying attention to and thinks it’s joke that our nation is behing given to the UN for them to control our laws and rights…….. YOU THINK IT’S FUNNY NOW BUT YOU WON’T SHORTLY.
Oh, yeah. Great. A capital punishment state. Save the fetus or execute the unwed potential mother that would have made a fine mother, after Boudreax and Guidry held her down and had a good time.

• Banned

Miscarriages?

Graduate past 5th grade then ask me if you can’t tell the difference between abortion and a miscarriage dumbass.

Do you even know the difference between a MISCARRIAGE and an ABORTION?

Oh, sure.
I think.
But does the Louisiana proposed bill draw a distinction between the two?
And a poster above draws a valid point.......is every miscarriage spontaneous? Or did Mom and a coat-hanger assist?
Should a death certificate be issued on every miscarriage just to alert law enforcement?

But, beyond that, good poster Ghost ---- what about the sperm-guy as, at minimum, an accessory?
It couldn't have happened without him?
What about a sister, Mom, auntie, grandma who tended to the post-abortion (hell, even the pre-abortion) mother.
Are they too accessories to murder?

Oh, sure.
I think.
But does the Louisiana proposed bill draw a distinction between the two?
And a poster above draws a valid point.......is every miscarriage spontaneous? Or did Mom and a coat-hanger assist?
Should a death certificate be issued on every miscarriage just to alert law enforcement?

But, beyond that, good poster Ghost ---- what about the sperm-guy as, at minimum, an accessory?
It couldn't have happened without him?
What about a sister, Mom, auntie, grandma who tended to the post-abortion (hell, even the pre-abortion) mother.
Are they too accessories to murder?

The only difference between a miscarriage and an abortion is that one is deliberate. But it is also possible to be charged with murder due to negligence. Each and every miscarriage would need to be investigated to ensure it was not the result of negligence.

When do we get to charge men for carelessly impregnating them?

All that will do is force abortion seeking woman to go to places like NY state and CAli.....I don't see how this helps anything and it's not going to slow down abortions one bit. I am staunchly pro-life but I understand that I cannot force anyone else to be that way.

The only difference between a miscarriage and an abortion is that one is deliberate. But it is also possible to be charged with murder due to negligence. Each and every miscarriage would need to be investigated to ensure it was not the result of negligence.
That is impractical and even if it they start to do that they will quickly find out that it is virtually impossible to prove it. Just as they are about to find out that any woman determined to terminate a pregnancy.....is going to effing terminate it. I don't like or agree with it....but I also do not like the fact that the Sun will eventually destroy the earth....so what am I going to do about it?

JO

That is impractical and even if it they start to do that they will quickly find out that it is virtually impossible to prove it.

So, you are saying the baby in the womb should not be treated like the baby out of the womb?

If a one month old at home dies do they not investigate to see why?

I don't know about your state but Paternity tests still work here in Massachusetts and this place has gone rotten with dems.

JO
That has not a thing to do with my post.

Everything should be on the table in the effort to protect life. Right? Isn’t that what this is all about?
The problem isn’t abortion. The problem is unintended pregnancy. Men impregnate women. Certainly their role should at least be considered equally. Including negligence that may lead to an abortion.

All that will do is force abortion seeking woman to go to places like NY state and CAli.....I don't see how this helps anything and it's not going to slow down abortions one bit. I am staunchly pro-life but I understand that I cannot force anyone else to be that way.

I am against abortions, but I agree these laws do nothing to stop it. If you want less abortions help to ensure there are less pregnancies. Birth control of any sort should be as easy to get as a pack of gum, and no more expensive

I am against abortions, but I agree these laws do nothing to stop it. If you want less abortions help to ensure there are less pregnancies. Birth control of any sort should be as easy to get as a pack of gum, and no more expensive
BC is as easy to get as gum,,

Forum List

Back