Louisiana State Trooper shot in head by drunk driver

Is this the incident where citizens ganged up on the shooter, forced him off the road and took care of business?

Is this the incident where citizens ganged up on the shooter, forced him off the road and took care of business?

Yes....it says citizens jumped in and detained the shitbag.

The silent majority supports cops and wants law and order. They're getting tired of the lawlessness.

:lol: Listen to them act all bad, when they are the cowards.

No one is afraid of the far right.

Was it driving under the influence or did he have something illegal in the vehicle. Why would he do such a thing? Paranoia? I really don't understand. Can anything happen to this country, so that we can finally forget about all this madness with police?

I just noticed this on google news. How sad for the trooper & his family.

As for the rotten pos that shot the trooper, nothing short of dying in prison is what he deserves.

Was it driving under the influence or did he have something illegal in the vehicle. Why would he do such a thing? Paranoia? I really don't understand. Can anything happen to this country, so that we can finally forget about all this madness with police?

Crazy + gun = someone shot

Yeah....stop voting Democrat and ignore mainstream liberal media. That is fueling 99.9% of this anti cop bullshit.

Another white guy. Everyone will claim he was crazy instead of blaming it on white culture and missing fathers.

kevin-daigle.jpg

Forum List

Back