Lousy Jobs Report

Dear idiots the employers are pulling back on hiring in anticipation of the sequester effects

BULLSHIT!

Again, sequester is less than 1% of our annual economy. Take out 1% of your yearly household budget, are you seriously trying to say it would cripple your budget?

The end of the SSI tax cuts took more out of my check.

Dear idiots the employers are pulling back on hiring in anticipation of the sequester effects

BULLSHIT!

Again, sequester is less than 1% of our annual economy. Take out 1% of your yearly household budget, are you seriously trying to say it would cripple your budget?

dear idiot,

money is money no matter where it comes from.

the emplyers are holdoing back froim the level of hiring that you denied was taking place over the last few quaters due to the sequester effect.

Austerity doesnt work.

your idiots are still championing austerity.

when will you stop being the stupid party?

Now you know why sane people didnt want the sequester to go through

So you are trying to tell us that taking $22 billion out of a $16 trillion economy, which is less than 1%, is crippling the recovery?

Are you that stupid?

Never mind, I forgot who I was talking to, my bad.
Coupled with the fact that government employees have NOT lost their jobs and are not part of this report. I sometimes wonder what it thinks when it posts here.

Government budgets have gone up, employees who don't need to be laid off are being given a one day a week furlough, and this person blames the dropout rate of people looking for jobs (meaning that they didn't have a job to begin with) on sequestration.

They then say we don't need to improve the mental health laws that allow the mentally troubled freedom to wonder our streets.

Go figure.

Not only have government employees not lost their jobs, but the government intends to hire tens of thousands of new employees as "Navigators" to explain obamacare to individuals.

BULLSHIT!

Employers are cutting back because Obama care is only 9 months away.

Many companies, in order to remain in business, are cutting full time employees to part time employee to avoid the costs. Which is why I was surprised by the number of hours per week number going up. The article attributes that to overtime, but I think it has more to do with the increase of people working from the past twelve months.

However, the jobs report in April really aren't the ones to watch for. When we get into September to December, then we'll see how much the new tyranny will cost us.

So you are trying to tell us that taking $22 billion out of a $16 trillion economy, which is less than 1%, is crippling the recovery?

Are you that stupid?

Coupled with the fact that government employees have NOT lost their jobs and are not part of this report. I sometimes wonder what it thinks when it posts here.

Government budgets have gone up, employees who don't need to be laid off are being given a one day a week furlough, and this person blames the dropout rate of people looking for jobs (meaning that they didn't have a job to begin with) on sequestration.

They then say we don't need to improve the mental health laws that allow the mentally troubled freedom to wonder our streets.

Go figure.

Not only have government employees not lost their jobs, but the government intends to hire tens of thousands of new employees as "Navigators" to explain obamacare to individuals.

That's incorrect.

There's been lots of state employees let go.

Are you that stupid?

Go figure.

Yep. But the morons on USMB have latched onto their talking meme.....sequestration is the reason for our mediocre jobs report!!!!!

lol

BULLSHIT!

Many companies, in order to remain in business, are cutting full time employees to part time employee to avoid the costs. Which is why I was surprised by the number of hours per week number going up. The article attributes that to overtime, but I think it has more to do with the increase of people working from the past twelve months.

However, the jobs report in April really aren't the ones to watch for. When we get into September to December, then we'll see how much the new tyranny will cost us.

They were "cutting back" before and off shoring jobs.

What was the trouble then? Eh?

They had everything they asked for..low taxes..low interest rates and soft regulation.

They absolutely failed to hire in droves.

Quite the opposite. They off shored.

BULLSHIT!

dear idiot,

the emplyers are holdoing back froim the level of hiring that you denied was taking place over the last few quaters due to the sequester effect.

Austerity doesnt work.

So you can't honestly answer the question.

You know why my company isn't hiring? It's Obamacare and the unknown it is bring.

We have spent thousands looking into the law, getting interpretations on how to be in compliance. The 60% rule is very vague and we want to make sure we comply and not have to pay any fines.

Our estimate at this point, it will cost us $1 an hour more for each employee.

BULLSHIT!

They were "cutting back" before and off shoring jobs.

What was the trouble then? Eh?

They had everything they asked for..low taxes..low interest rates and soft regulation.

They absolutely failed to hire in droves.

Quite the opposite. They off shored.
None of which is true. But you run with that. They have been cutting back because there was no economic activity to justify the expense of employees beyond their need. They have NOT had low taxes, low interest rates are harming them through inflation and devaluation of the dollar, and this country is so heavily regulated that the individual is in violation of two laws before the even brush their teeth in the morning.

Fail.

Epically.

Ummmm perhaps you can't read the chart: Table B-1 of the Employment Situation
Government jobs dropped 7,000 with Federal jobs dropping 14,000 (mostly USPS). While state government increased 9,000, local governments dropped 2,000.

What is funny is that the left is in here trying to defend a jobs report that really isn't all that bad.

LMAO

One would think that with all the great profits companies have been showing that they'd take that money and reinvest it in themselves to improve their infrastructures and expand their businesses, thus creating jobs.
That's is what is happening in Germany.
I spoke with a German fellow who heads up an investor group looking to invest in American manufacturing companies. He stated that he is having a tough time finding American companies that would be good investments. He said it's not the state of the companies balance sheet but it's what these companies do with their profits. In America a large majority profits go to the shareholders and very little comes back for reinvesting into the company, where as in Germany it's the opposite. What the practice of reinvesting back within the companies does is modernize their operations and give the companies opportunities to expand their operations and thusly expand their profits long-term. He said companies that don't reinvest in themselves are poor investments because they are not trying being competitive.
Look at Germany's unemployment pattern thanks to the aggressive approach German companies are taking.

Attachments

• $germany-unemployment-rate.png
    $germany-unemployment-rate.png
    7.3 KB · Views: 53
BULLSHIT!

dear idiot,

Austerity doesnt work.

So you can't honestly answer the question.

You know why my company isn't hiring? It's Obamacare and the unknown it is bring.

We have spent thousands looking into the law, getting interpretations on how to be in compliance. The 60% rule is very vague and we want to make sure we comply and not have to pay any fines.

Our estimate at this point, it will cost us $1 an hour more for each employee.

Ah..so this must be a company that employs less then 20 people.

Pretty sure they can get an exception.

federal government only lost 7000 jobs

if anything is costing jobs my bet is it is the result of the PPACA

Forum List

Back