Love It!… Sarah Palin Brings Her Own Big Gulp With Her to CPAC Speech (Video)

The most admired woman in the world for something like 18 years running is not what many would call a loser.

omg, the most admired woman IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD..
man oh man don't tell me you liberals don't just like your politicians, you frikken LOVE THEM..creepy:eusa_hand:

And here I thought someone like mother Teresa was the most admired woman. What has Hillary done to dethrone her?

Became a Senator off the back of her husband being President..other than that I can't think of much else..she was APPOINTED her position as SOS, so she didn't have to run or fight for that..and she lost the PRESIDENCY, but notice how they don't hold that against her..

HYPROCRITES all of them

Another no-win situation for the GOP.

Remember when they were about big ideals and getting things done? No? Me neither.

:tongue:Almost as bad as the nitwit leader we have now blabbering off all those promises he made during campaigning and never came through. And hes still doing it. The left are BRAINWASHED. What a shame.

Yes the can, shithead.

I just love the libturd method of argument.

No they can't, ass-hat.

Difference Between Civil Union and Marriage - Civil Unions vs. Gay Marriage

First of all, What is Marriage? When people marry, they tend to do so for reasons of love and commitment. But marriage is also a legal status, which comes with rights and responsibilities. Marriage establishes a legal kinship between you and your spouse. It is a relationship that is recognized across cultures, countries and religions.
What is a Civil Union? Civil Unions and Domestic Partnerships exist in only a handful of places like New Jersey and Washington and Oregon.

Vermont was the first state to create civil unions in 2000 to provide legal protections to gays and lesbians in relationships in that state because gay marriage was not an option. The protections did not extend beyond the border of Vermont and no federal protections are included with a Civil Union. Civil Unions offer some of the same rights and responsibilities as marriage, but only on a state level.

What about Domestic partnership? Some states and municipalities have domestic partnership registries, but no domestic partnership law is the same. Some, like Oregon's domestic partnership law comes with many rights and responsibilities. Others offer very few benefits to the couple.

What are some of the differences between Civil Unions and Gay Marriage?

Recognition in other states: Even though each state has its own laws around marriage, if someone is married in one state and moves to another, their marriage is legally recognized. For example, Oregon marriage law applies to people 17 and over. In Washington state, the couple must be 18 to wed. However, Washington will recognize the marriage of two 17 year olds from Oregon who move there. This is not the case with Civil Unions and Domestic Partnerships. If someone has a Domestic Partnership, that union is recognized by some states and not others. Some states have even ruled that they do not have to recognize civil unions performed in other states, because their states have no such legal category. As gay marriages become legal in other states, this status may change.

So, when are you going to tell gov't to stay out of the lives of gay people?

Govt doesnt belong in any marriage. They are only there for the money. How stupid are gays that they want to be punished as well. Plus gay marriage deteriorates the family unit. Children need a mother and a father.

Nonsense.

Government writes marriage law and administers it in state courts. Same-sex couples are entitled access to that law by the 14th Amendment.

Marriage also is not solely about procreation, as many opposite-sex couples have no children.

Moreover, all the evidence indicates that children raised in same-sex households, or households with a single parent, are just as happy and well-adjusted as children with opposite-sex parents.

You’re entitled to your ignorant opinion, and live your life predicated on that ignorance if you elect to do so, but you do not have the right to attempt to codify that ignorance into law.

Palin fights to keep government out of your decision to buy a big gulp but wants the government to decide who gays are allowed to marry

No wonder conservatives love her

Perceived? A big first step is acknowledging that there is a problem.

The latest national security threat: obesity
There may be a problem for some but here's the thing....

It's their problem, not mine or yours or the govt.
It's what's causing ALL of our health care costs to skyrocket.

I'm not in favor of any drink bans, but good god, if you don't think the epidemic of obesity is a problem affecting all of us, then you're blind.

:cuckoo:No hes not blind...the gov't is. If they and you think this is such a problem then they should start putting this into our educational system. Teach the kids about this ahead of time so they understand. Leave it up to the teachers and the parents to get the point across.

freedom vs. suppression....

aptopix-conservatives-2016-jpeg-0abc0.jpg
images

Lets see, you've lost the popular vote in 5 of the last 6 Presidential elections....
You've lost 4 of the last 6 electoral votes...

Does the responsibility for any of that fall on the shoulders of the GOP?

You've heard Palin's act for 6 years now...does she resonate with the Party? Sure. Does she resonate with anyone outside the party--those that decide the election...no. Frankly she's a moron.

Is this the direction that the party should go in to change course? Hardly. But hey, if it feels good, do it I suppose.

:eusa_drool:Well how about your nitwit leader. Does he work with anyone outside his party. Seems hes become a one sided hafewit himself. He doesn't want to work with anyone who disagrees with him. Signs of a dictator.

Are liberals really so dumb that they have to be told what to eat?

In honor of our hateful lefties I think I will goto Chic Fil A today and order the most fattening I hate Christians meal I can find on the menu.

:eusa_angel:Order me one too please. These nitwit lefties are making me hungry.

Given that losing portfolio, I'd say she's the perfect Republican icon.

Yeah, I'll bet your career has been like a shooting star, right?

LOL

My career is doing just fine. Thanks for asking.

SO, you never quit a job? Never had a contract not renewed? Never didn't win any contest you ever entered?

It's easy to carp about others under a cloak of anonymity. There's no shortage of cowards willing to volunteer for that.

The government can't make people eat better. What the country needs are people who can lead, set by example, work to change our badly damaged culture by inspiring others to improve themselves.

Instead, we have Sarah Palin hoisting up a Big Gulp cup like it's the freakin' Olympic torch.

awww, that Free to do as we wish and not have politicians and others who are not experts in the field of medicine PREACHING to us really chaps some of your asses

how much more petty can some you GET?

Awwww, poor Stephanie doesn't understand what I meant by "the government can't make people eat better." Wow.

I can't make it much more clear than that. That's as simple as I can make if for you. I would think you'd agree with that.

Stephanie, seriously, you appear to be regressing even further.

Last edited:

Marriage is a set of privileges granted by the government for specific purpose. No one is getting into the lives of gay people by not granting them a privilege.

Actually, she had her speech notes written on the back of the cup, because she learned not to write them on her hands when she is being photgraphed giving a speech.

Palin fights to keep government out of your decision to buy a big gulp but wants the government to decide who gays are allowed to marry

No wonder conservatives love her

Government has been deciding that for 200 years. it's not like it happened last week.

No, they can't. Try again, champ.

Yes the can, shithead.

I just love the libturd method of argument.

No they can't, ass-hat.

Difference Between Civil Union and Marriage - Civil Unions vs. Gay Marriage

First of all, What is Marriage? When people marry, they tend to do so for reasons of love and commitment. But marriage is also a legal status, which comes with rights and responsibilities. Marriage establishes a legal kinship between you and your spouse. It is a relationship that is recognized across cultures, countries and religions.
What is a Civil Union? Civil Unions and Domestic Partnerships exist in only a handful of places like New Jersey and Washington and Oregon.

Vermont was the first state to create civil unions in 2000 to provide legal protections to gays and lesbians in relationships in that state because gay marriage was not an option. The protections did not extend beyond the border of Vermont and no federal protections are included with a Civil Union. Civil Unions offer some of the same rights and responsibilities as marriage, but only on a state level.

What about Domestic partnership? Some states and municipalities have domestic partnership registries, but no domestic partnership law is the same. Some, like Oregon's domestic partnership law comes with many rights and responsibilities. Others offer very few benefits to the couple.

What are some of the differences between Civil Unions and Gay Marriage?

Recognition in other states: Even though each state has its own laws around marriage, if someone is married in one state and moves to another, their marriage is legally recognized. For example, Oregon marriage law applies to people 17 and over. In Washington state, the couple must be 18 to wed. However, Washington will recognize the marriage of two 17 year olds from Oregon who move there. This is not the case with Civil Unions and Domestic Partnerships. If someone has a Domestic Partnership, that union is recognized by some states and not others. Some states have even ruled that they do not have to recognize civil unions performed in other states, because their states have no such legal category. As gay marriages become legal in other states, this status may change.

:cuckoo:As soon as you tell the gov't to stay the * * * * out of my refrigerator.

Sarah was wrong.

If there are fat Americans, then it is the DUTY of the nanny state to outlaw sugary drinks in cups or containers in any size larger than THEY determine. It's for our own good.

Let's just call it FREEDOM.

Liberals love them some nanny state.

Nonsense.

Government writes marriage law and administers it in state courts. Same-sex couples are entitled access to that law by the 14th Amendment.

That's just plain bullshit. Rights apply to individuals, not couples or groups. There is no right to marry a person of the same sex, just as there is no right to marry your sister or more than one other person.

Marriage also is not solely about procreation, as many opposite-sex couples have no children.

Wrongo. Procreation is the reason marriage laws were created. If you doubt that, then explain why you can't marry your sister. The fact that people don't always procreate is a stupid argument. You can get a license and then never drive a car.

Moreover, all the evidence indicates that children raised in same-sex households, or households with a single parent, are just as happy and well-adjusted as children with opposite-sex parents.

Sorry, but all the "studies" done so far have seriously flawed methodology.

You’re entitled to your ignorant opinion, and live your life predicated on that ignorance if you elect to do so, but you do not have the right to attempt to codify that ignorance into law.

Your pretensions of superior knowledge are a hoot.

Forum List

Back