Love It!… Sarah Palin Brings Her Own Big Gulp With Her to CPAC Speech (Video)

LOL

My career is doing just fine. Thanks for asking.

so? Hillary lost the Presidency and resigned her position as SoS, that makes a LOSER
The most admired woman in the world for something like 18 years running is not what many would call a loser.

Oh sure. She was so admired by her own party during the primaries that she was trashed for being a woman,trashed for being white,called racist and THEN had her delegates stolen from her. Love the double standard the left tries to pull off when it comes to women in politics. When they eat their own just as fast when the mood strikes them (while pretending it never happens). :cuckoo:

Perhaps now some of you understand the outrage of 50,000,000 Americans about the prohibition on Pot?

It is EXACTLY the same thing, isn't it?

If you do NOT own you own body, telling yourself that you are a free person living in a free land is self delusion.

does a Big Gulp IMPAIR you when driving.....or doing anything else for that matter.....?

the answer is NO...

It is obvious that many of those on the Left are the most tolerant, just, compassionate, caring, inclusive and reasonable people in the world just so long as everybody shares their love for big govrnment authority and meddling and thinks and talks and uses the same assigned politically correct code words that they do.

But no tolerance or inclusion for a Sarah Palin who decides to give a really good speech on personal responsibility, individual liberty, and the proper role of government. Lord no. That she woud illustrate one of the most absurd overreaches of government with a Big Gulp instead of giving a self righteous, sanctimonious, and pious lecture on national obesity makes her terrible, evil, and stupid.

I see stupid people. But she was not one of them wth that speech.

Well, I for one, and glad that Palin continues to focus on the BIG issues. We have trillions in deficits, can't pass a budget, total divisiveness gridlock in congress, violence and killing on the streets and in our schools, a vanishing middle class, gas at $3.60 per gallon, terrorists all over the world plotting against us, Iran producing nukes, and n. korean threatening to nuke Seattle...

and Sarah bravely takes her stand on Big Gulps.

I guess that I am surprised that she did not raise it in a dramatic way, with the words, "...from my cold dead hands!"

Last edited:
Well, I for one, and glad that Palin continues to focus on the BIG issues. We have trillions in deficits, can't pass a budget, total divisiveness gridlock in congress, violence and killing on the streets and in our schools, a vanishing middle class, gas at $3.60 per gallon, terrorists all over the world plotting against us, Iran producing nukes, and n. korean threatening to nuke Seattle...

I guess that I am surprised that she did not raise it in a dramatic way, with the words, "...from my cold dead hands!"

Palin just made a joke during her speech. Liberal turds are the ones who have turned it into some big issue.

So you DO want gov't in the lives of private citizens. Thanks for playing, asswipe.

Marriage exists because of reproduction. Rules have to be laid down about the disposition of children and marital assets in case a couple with children separates. There's no way of getting around that.

Straight people get married all the time with no plans to or no means to have children. Should sterile people not be permitted to marry? Should old people who can't have children not be permitted to marry?

Your argument is absurd.

But thanks for confirming that you do indeed support gov't intervention into the private lives of citizens. Captain Freedom.

Well, I am 68, and I don't expect to have any more children, so, I guess that marraige is not allowed for me. Actually, I am now extremely grateful to have an excuse as to why i can't do that....

Palin just made a joke during her speech. Liberal turds are the ones who have turned it into some big issue.

Well, pretty much everything Palin says, is a joke, one way or another, so, yeah, I see your point....

So you DO want gov't in the lives of private citizens. Thanks for playing, asswipe.

Marriage exists because of reproduction. Rules have to be laid down about the disposition of children and marital assets in case a couple with children separates. There's no way of getting around that.

Straight people get married all the time with no plans to or no means to have children. Should sterile people not be permitted to marry? Should old people who can't have children not be permitted to marry?

Yeah, and people who get driver's licenses sometimes never use them. That's a stupid argument. You have to be suffering brain damage not to understand why marriage exists.

Your argument is absurd.

ROFL!

But thanks for confirming that you do indeed support gov't intervention into the private lives of citizens. Captain Freedom.

Resolving disputes is a proper function of government, and that's all 90% of marriage law is. The rules are set before the marriage is entered into so the amount of squabbling when it dissolves will be reduced. Most of the laws are the result of long experience with past cases. Those laws simply aren't relevant to a couple of fuck buddies who can never have children.

Last edited:
so? Hillary lost the Presidency and resigned her position as SoS, that makes a LOSER
The most admired woman in the world for something like 18 years running is not what many would call a loser.

Oh sure. She was so admired by her own party during the primaries that she was trashed for being a woman,trashed for being white,called racist and THEN had her delegates stolen from her. Love the double standard the left tries to pull off when it comes to women in politics. When they eat their own just as fast when the mood strikes them (while pretending it never happens). :cuckoo:

The Democrats had 2 gold medal winners and only 1 gold medal to award. Turns out they picked pretty well; I doubt Obama would have served in a Clinton administration.

The Democrats trounced the GOP from top to bottom on the women's vote. Hell, President Obama got almost 50% of the married women's vote!!! and enjoyed nearly a 2-1 advantage with single women.

I guess you guys are still doing your own polling; how'd that work out for you in November sport? From the Democrat's standpoint, the only thing you could do that would make them happier than nominating Rick Santorum is nominating Rand Paul. The only thing that would make Democrats happier than that is if you nominated Sarah Palin instead of Rand Paul. She's a moron who alienates the one block of voters you need to attract, the independents.

That's it Sarah! Way to lead...

Obese (BMI>30)

1960-1962 13.4%

2005-2006 35.1%

Extreme or Morbid Obese( BMI>40)

1960-1962 0.9%

2005-2006 6.2%

Number of Americans Overweight in 1960: 56.5 million

Number of Americans Overweight in 2006: 94.5 million

Number of Americans Obese in 1960: 24 million

Number of Americans Obese in 2006:
40 million

Number of American with extreme or morbid obesity in 1960:
1.6 million

Number of Americans with extreme or morbid obesity in 2006: 18.6 million

Adult Obesity 1960-2006

How on EARTH did this happen?!?

Analyzing data from three national surveys involving more than 60,000 Americans, researchers at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill found that serving sizes have grown over the past 20 years, not only at fast-food places, but at other restaurants and even in homes.

"Between 1977 and 1996, food portion sizes increased both inside and outside the home for all categories except pizza," wrote the study's authors, Samara Joy Nielsen and Barry M. Popkin. "The sizes of the increase are substantial."

The data revealed that over the past 20 years:

Hamburgers have expanded by 23 percent; A plate of Mexican food is 27 percent bigger; Soft drinks have increased in size by 52 percent; Snacks, whether they be potato chips, pretzels or crackers, are 60 percent larger.​

Food Portion Sizes Have Grown -- A Lot

Sarah had an opportunity to bring all that up and, perhaps, explain what she would do to combat the increasing problem of obesity in America.

Fuck...this is Sarah Palin we're talking about. Who the hell am I kidding?

Who decides your eating and drinking choices? You or somebody else?

The advertising industry.

Your argument is absurd.

Well, I am 68, and I don't expect to have any more children, so, I guess that marraige is not allowed for me. Actually, I am now extremely grateful to have an excuse as to why i can't do that....

Are liberals all so completely incapable of rational thought as you seem and J.E.D seem to be?

Yeah, it's not as if nearly all of them predicted a Romney landslide 4 months ago like you all seemed to do during your "rational" period.

Are liberals all so completely incapable of rational thought as you seem and J.E.D seem to be?

Yeah, it's not as if nearly all of them predicted a Romney landslide 4 months ago like you all seemed to do during your "rational" period.

Aside, perhaps, for Dick Morris, no one predicted a Romney landslide.

"Hardly. People who claim marriage isn't about reproduction are simply liars or imbeciles. Any 5-year-old knows what marriage is for. Hence the Nursery rhyme

First comes loves.
Then comes marriage.
Then comes a baby in a baby carriage
."[

This is the very first time that I have actually fallen out of my chair due to laughter while reading this board!!!! I have now seen the ultimate reason why gay marriage should not be allowed under the law!!!!! I swear, one can not make stuff like this up!

I have to admit that you have won this debate, because I simply can not come up with ANYTHING to refute THAT argument!!!!!!!!!

You will have to excuse me, here, because I am sending a copy of this to Saturday Night Live!!!!!!

Last edited:

The Democrats had 2 gold medal winners and only 1 gold medal to award. Turns out they picked pretty well; I doubt Obama would have served in a Clinton administration.

The Democrats trounced the GOP from top to bottom on the women's vote. Hell, President Obama got almost 50% of the married women's vote!!! and enjoyed nearly a 2-1 advantage with single women.

I guess you guys are still doing your own polling; how'd that work out for you in November sport? From the Democrat's standpoint, the only thing you could do that would make them happier than nominating Rick Santorum is nominating Rand Paul. The only thing that would make Democrats happier than that is if you nominated Sarah Palin instead of Rand Paul. She's a moron who alienates the one block of voters you need to attract, the independents.

So. We are now going to ignore the tactics used against Hillary by her own party during the priamries and claim they had two "stars" and just couldn't choose between them? Deny the tactics that made NOW and Geraldine Ferraro livid enough to hit the media circuit with their complaints for weeks on end? A media so misogynist and racially charged that both Rush Limbauh and Sean Hannity came to Hillary's defense? And that turned off Hillary supporters to the point that they started activly helping John Mcain and Sarah Palin with their election campaign? Yeah okay. Whatever you say. LOL

It's not about love or hate. The Democrats sense significant political advantage every time her name is mentioned, every time she speaks, every time the press covers her. That's why, if she's not in the news, they bring her up as often as possible.

Seems pretty obvious.

It's not about love or hate. The Democrats sense significant political advantage every time her name is mentioned, every time she speaks, every time the press covers her. That's why, if she's not in the news, they bring her up as often as possible.

Seems pretty obvious.

She's a cheerleader for the conservative cause nothing more. You all elevate her to higher status by freaking out every time her name is mentioned.

Forum List

Back