Love story: India to Sweden

No body is obligated to help you make up for your lack of education. You should have gone to school and learn about Aryan Theory and role of Macaulay and Max Muller in propagating it.

So you cant find any evidence to back up your claims, now why aren't I surprised

Yes, we are not surprised that you never felt it was important to stay in the school. Online forums are no substitute for real education.

True and I did get a real education, far superior to what you got in the madrassa.

As I said you have no evidence to back up your racist claims

You want me to give you free education. That is not going to happen because it going to be a tiring work given the level you are at :)

You would fail anyway as I am at least 50 steps ahead of you educationally, and I am still in education today. I don't get a piece of paper saying I am educated and throw it in a drawer, I take the next step in that education until I have done it all and then move on to the next subject.

Now about these links showing your evidence any day soon will do, there is no rush as the LIES are still there for all to see.

Nobody takes you seriously because you are an illiterate and a bigot.

So you cant find any evidence to back up your claims, now why aren't I surprised

Yes, we are not surprised that you never felt it was important to stay in the school. Online forums are no substitute for real education.

True and I did get a real education, far superior to what you got in the madrassa.

You want me to give you free education. That is not going to happen because it going to be a tiring work given the level you are at :)

You would fail anyway as I am at least 50 steps ahead of you educationally, and I am still in education today. I don't get a piece of paper saying I am educated and throw it in a drawer, I take the next step in that education until I have done it all and then move on to the next subject.

Now about these links showing your evidence any day soon will do, there is no rush as the LIES are still there for all to see.

Still cant find the links supporting your racist claims, so resort to personal abuse and LIES to cover your tracks. Any time this century will do as you are destroying islam with your racist LIES.

Still cant find the links supporting your racist claims, so resort to personal abuse and LIES to cover your tracks. Any time this century will do as you are destroying islam with your racist LIES.

People do not come to this forum to fetch links for you :) Not only that you are stupid, you are lazy as well :)

Holy Guacamole!

---

Love story of century: Indian cycles to Sweden to meet royal wife
image.JPG

The making of that portrait transformed into love and changed their life - they fell in love with each other and married according to Indian traditions.

But as with any love story, theirs too had its share of heart breaks when Charlotte decided to return to Sweden in 1975. She offered Pradyumna to go along with her. However, he decided go to Sweden but on his own.

After she left, the two kept in touch through letters. Meanwhile, PK spent his time in India trying to earn and save so that he could make it to Sweden.

But that wasn’t enough and three years later he decided buy a second hand bicycle and make a tiring journey all the way to Far West to meet his love.

Love story of century: Indian cycles to Sweden to meet royal wife

People do not come to this forum to fetch links for you :) Not only that you are stupid, you are lazy as well :)

So still no evidence to back up your racist claims, now why aren't I surprised you could not find any real evidence just islamonazi propaganda and LIES

So still no evidence to back up your racist claims, now why aren't I surprised you could not find any real evidence just islamonazi propaganda and LIES

You have a very poor work ethics. Go to Google or Bing or a library and do some reading instead of badmouthing Muslim folks. Why are you so lazy?

You have a very poor work ethics. Go to Google or Bing or a library and do some reading instead of badmouthing Muslim folks. Why are you so lazy?

Still no evidence to back up your claims, so like the good muslim you are you deflect and derail rather than admit that you LIED.

I have a very good work ethic, even though I am retired. I put in 10 hours a day designing and building transmitters for my own use, I also read a lot having over 10,000 books at my disposal on an E-reader. Not bad for a person who is severely disabled and unable to walk further than 5 steps without collapsing. What is your claim apart from presenting to the imam 5 times a day, and being told to murder and rape every Friday afternoon.

Still no evidence to back up your claims, so like the good muslim you are you deflect and derail rather than admit that you LIED.

I have a very good work ethic, even though I am retired. I put in 10 hours a day designing and building transmitters for my own use, I also read a lot having over 10,000 books at my disposal on an E-reader. Not bad for a person who is severely disabled and unable to walk further than 5 steps without collapsing. What is your claim apart from presenting to the imam 5 times a day, and being told to murder and rape every Friday afternoon.

Still no evidence that you have enrolled yourself in an institution of higher learning.

Forum List

Back