Low attendance in Trump's Tulsa rally

there are thousands still waiting outside ! the place is packed now ! it is still being filled by people going through the screening temp checks ect ! face it dems Trump has begun his campaign ! when is creepy Beijing Biden going to leave the basement ! i doubt sleepy Joe wants to debate Trump.

Sleepy Joe would rather grow a garden of dicks on top of his empty head than debate Trump.

These are the same tired games they've been playing for years. They learn no new tricks and learn nothing from all their failures.

Come Nov. 3rd, there are going to be lefties everywhere sizzling and jerking from the shock... again.

Then there'll be gnashing of teeth, baying at the skies and general chaos and mayhem... again.

I can't wait!

It is being reported that turnout in Trump's really today was way below expectations.
Sad .

Fake News from Trump-hating, propaganda-pushing, truth-Censuring Twitternuts...

Bwuhahaha....

lets say 2 million people want tickets to the next rally while only 23 are demanding tickets to the Biden Rally at some Burger King, how will the MSM report it?

Sleepy Joe would rather grow a garden of dicks on top of his empty head than debate Trump.

These are the same tired games they've been playing for years. They learn no new tricks and learn nothing from all their failures.

Come Nov. 3rd, there are going to be lefties everywhere sizzling and jerking from the shock... again.

Then there'll be gnashing of teeth, baying at the skies and general chaos and mayhem... again.

I can't wait!

Sorry, pal. Trump voters won't able to vote. They will be on ventilators, and Trump won't let them vote by mail.

Well, they managed to fill about 12,000 of the 20,000 seats, out of 1,000,000 tickets made available. so that's something, in view of the fact that Garth Brooks wasn't there.

Actually, I'm a bit more concerned that there is a very good chance that a lot of those in attendance could become infected, and, because Tulsa isn't that far from Amarillo, many of them could end up bringing the virus back here and causing our cases to spike yet again. And, that would be a shame, because Amarillo has finally managed to flatten the curve over here.

Dude, please, my little brother IS a healthcare professional in Amarillo and he has said that the number of cases of those that live in Amarillo that required hospitalization has been very light and that the majority of cases came from a meat packing plant in Dumas or Dalhart...I forget which one. He also said that those that are hospitalized have other underlying physical conditions that make them susceptible to serious implications mostly having to due with lung issues. The rest that test "positive" are quarantined at home. Don't fret......wear your mask and stay away from people. Something you should do regardless of a pandemic. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could it be, is it possible, is the bloom off the rose???
Are we actually seeing the erosion of support that the polls indicate are happening?

You still use CNN as a source?

HAHAHAHAHA!!

Forum List

Back