Low attendance in Trump's Tulsa rally

You must have heard about the huge disappointment that was Trump's Tulsa really, but we now have a concrete idea of how big of a failure it was in terms of turnout:

I congratulate the Republicans who passed up the event. Shows common sense. Maybe they heard about the six Trump staffers who were infected and stayed away.

I am disappointed in the Trump campaign for not using the extra space for social distancing or requiring masks

you just posted that you did not see an empty seat. now you post a picture showing many empty seats. can you see them?
cry baby 3.jpg

Sabotaged then. Good that can be fixed, and it should be fixed. Enough of the corruption already.

You can blow out a candle
But you can't blow out a fire
Once the flames begin to catch
The wind will blow it higher

Sitting at home, with nothing to do but watch the decline and fall of the American Empire, the people are fed up with the incompetence and the corruption. They want this President and his administration of hate and death, gone. This is a direct response to the failure of the Republican Senate to do their job and get this lawless jerk out of the White House, when they had the chance.

Instead, his total incompetence and failure of leadership in the corona virus pandemic has seen the USA become the epicentre of the world pandemic, with more than 1/4 of all of the cases in the world, and 1/4 of the deaths.

Americans are looking at the face that their police killed 1500 people in their custody last year. The USA has the highest rate of incarcertion in the world - 1 in 5 of all people in prison, are imprisoned in the USA.

40 years of Republican fiscal and social policies have left nearly half of American workers
broke, sick and unemployed, while the rich have gotten a whole lot richer. Republicans blame the illegal immigrants, and urban poor for America's problems in order to distract working Americans from the failures of their policies. Partisan divisions are being stoked, and the people have had enough.

They voted for change twice, and got more of the same. They're taking to the streets and it looks like they're not going to stop, until the swamp is drained.

NAZI, racist, and fascist are just words these monkeys are taught to say. They don't know definitions.
Maybe he should know that Hitler hated faggots as much as Jews.

This means that half the protesters would be in line to greet an oven.
Can I file a complaint and charge him with HATE SPEECH and libel? Or is that a privilege reserved only for Blacks with the N-word?
Why are the Left always so GUILTY of those thing they most accuse the other side of doing?

We are. Then he takes what we pay him and gives it to the vets Moonbeam. Did Obama give his salary to BLM.

Moonbeam. I have a really good return on serve. Your serve is weak today.
Did Obama bilk millions from taxpayers while at his private golf course? No. Trump can afford to look generous but it doesn't all go to vets...

Dims are the most against free speech of any group I have ever seen.

No dissent. If you step out of line you are destroyed. They are fascists.

Tulsi says no more foreign regime change wars and Hillary calls her a RUSSIAN SPY! :auiqs.jpg:

How many left wing assholes on this site voted for HIllary? Many. Many voted for the bitch who claimed a war veteran is a Russian Spy, just because the war veteran said war is bad,

Tulsi is an idiot with no knowledge of foreign policy. Just like Donald Trump. Trump's foreign policy has been very, very good for Russia. Tulsi's foreign policy positions would also benefit Russia. An isolationist America gives Putin a free hand. Ergo, by promoting isolationism, Tulsi is inadvertently promoting policies favourable to Russia.

Of course you support Trump so you falsely believe that Trump's foreign policy isn't fulfilling Putin's wildest dreams wish list so you won't believe what I've posted anyway.

You must have heard about the huge disappointment that was Trump's Tulsa really, but we now have a concrete idea of how big of a failure it was in terms of turnout:

It was sold out, don't tell us you didn't hear about the childish game the left played

I don't know if you can use this rally to gauge Orange Jesus's support.

Trump's base is mostly old fat people with health conditions, the same people most at risk from dying from COVID. Not all Trump supporters are dumb. So staying away from from a coronavius breeding ground rather than dying a month after you've seen your messiah is probably a better choice.

Forum List

Back