Low Energy Mitt Romney backtracks like a b*tch, says he would vote for President Trump's border wall

I cannot stand people who choose their own career or political ambitions over the Will of the American People.

He went to Utah purposely for political power. Trumps policies are popular as they are helping Americans work again, returning industries confronting Communist China.

If he isn't on board Trump should ignore him and listen to the American citizens who want America First to be the prevailing agenda.

• Banned
"The GOP swamp captain, Romney, isn’t ready for the necessary fights ahead. He has neither the guts, nor the fortitude, to legislatively do what needs to be done to save this country for our kids. He’s the embodiment of a broken, egomaniacal political class obsessed with power.

Romney IS the reason sane Americans have zero faith in both the filthy swamp, and the rats
1f400.png
that occupy it. I love this country. It’s everything to me. And I’m ashamed that this class of imbeciles has the power to ruin it. God help us."

Trump's backpedaling bigly. He's now claiming in his tweets that much of the wall is fully renovated or built!

We might actually have a seriously deluded maniac at the helm of our country.

Trump's backpedaling bigly. He's now claiming in his tweets that much of the wall is fully renovated or built!

We might actually have a seriously deluded maniac at the helm of our country.

If he backs down on the wall, it's over for him and it will be repeated over and over, either confirming or rejecting his legacy. I said that it came down to the wall and NAFTA. He took care of one, but he needs the wall and America needs the wall.

We will see how this ends. Maybe someone at the border should video tape when dozens of them rush the border as they did on NY Eve and leak the video to Fox news and other networks. Let people see what is happening to their country.

Forum List

Back