Low interest rates leave with Obama

Every year the Lying Cocksucker has been in office, interest rates have been lower than inflation.

Which hurts a lot of people.

People need to understand these things before they spout off about them.

But that's never stopped dimocraps

Classic RW propaganda tactic. Blame Democrats for falling interest rates. Blame Democrats for rising interest rates.

Thank God!!! This will give my stocks a much needed boost after the damage barry caused.
JFC, when Obama was inaugurated the Dow was in freefall and around 8K. On Nov. 2 2016 it was 18K

Don't even try and balance a checkbook

It was making a comeback until the Lying Cocksucker was elected, THEN it went into free fall.

I follow these things very closely.

And I've done pretty well in the Markets. Made a couple of stupid mistakes in the 80s (REAL stupid) that set me back but I've done pretty well since then.

Not a Day Trader, those people are insane. I'm an investor, not a Trader.

When dimocrap scum are in Office, I get Conservative, when Conservatives are in Office, I take risks.

And my Wife balances the checkbook. I control our Investments.

I'm not rich -- Far, far from it. But I understand the Markets fairly well.

Much better than you ever will

Gtfo you stupid shit

Dow Jones - 10 Year Daily Chart

We took the House in 2010 and took the Senate in 2012, not giving either one up. Probably never will.

Look at your stupid fucking chart with that in mind. And, OBTW stupid -- Congress controls the purse strings, NOT the Executive.

You're a fucking moron. No wonder you're a loser

Every year the Lying Cocksucker has been in office, interest rates have been lower than inflation.

Classic RW propaganda tactic. Blame Democrats for falling interest rates. Blame Democrats for rising interest rates.

Because both are true.

I'm not going to debate it with you. You're too stupid.

But you do what you want. Ruin your own life. I hope there aren't any children involved. I feel badly for them. But they'll just hate you and leave, having to start from scratch because of your stupidity.

Seen it hundreds of times.

You are a lost cause

Trump is already failing since the election. His opinions and his appointees and nominees are coupled with the Washington swamp in which he is happily swimming. The massive Big Government spending bills with reduced taxes will lead to over evaluation as it did before 1929, 2000, and 2008.

But . . . for savvy folks, this will be an even bigger opportunity than the last one turned out for smart folks: plenty of capital, solid credit, and a quick eye will lead to great profit.
Total lie.
Yes, you lie, totally, prisonmike. You are a loss while I am always a gain.

DullEdge is whining and crying above. The American voter is feeling growing buyer's remorse with trumpelthinskin.

Trump is already failing since the election. His opinions and his appointees and nominees are coupled with the Washington swamp in which he is happily swimming. The massive Big Government spending bills with reduced taxes will lead to over evaluation as it did before 1929, 2000, and 2008.

But . . . for savvy folks, this will be an even bigger opportunity than the last one turned out for smart folks: plenty of capital, solid credit, and a quick eye will lead to great profit.
Total lie.

DullEdge is whining and crying above. The American voter is feeling growing buyer's remorse with trumpelthinskin.

Poll: Trump's popularity soars after election

Donald Trump’s Popularity Surges

Trump's favorability surges one month after election

......you were saying?

Total lie.

Poll: Trump's popularity soars after election

Donald Trump’s Popularity Surges

Trump's favorability surges one month after election

......you were saying?
Yellen is raising rates just because she HATES Donald. It's true!

Fed Raises Rates, Sees Faster Pace of Increases in 2017

Because both are true.

I'm not going to debate it with you. You're too stupid.

But you do what you want. Ruin your own life. I hope there aren't any children involved. I feel badly for them. But they'll just hate you and leave, having to start from scratch because of your stupidity.

Seen it hundreds of times.

You are a lost cause

See? This clown admits that the RWnuts think higher rates or lower rates are both bad, and both the fault of the Democrats.

Without these low rates we crash. It was part necessary, and part blanket for an incompetent government. There had to be a correction at some point. That correction will occur on Trump's watch.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/fed-fomc-rate-hike-meeting-december-2016-150648871.html
It relflects the surge in consumer confidence and business confidence since Trump won the election and the expectation that the economy will grow faster under Trump, making inflation a concern.

Forum List

Back