L'Shana Tova From Iranian President

Iran is a hellhole just like the rest of the Middle East. Muslimes are sh*t. Ugh.

Iran's new president Hassan Rouhani held out the olive branch to the Jews of the world when he offered greetings and good wishes to mark Rosh Hashanah.

Sadly, the USMB's 'chosen people' have decided to spewed their venom at his magnanimous gesture of friendship. .. :cool:
When is he going to hold out there olive branch to people of all religions? I realize as a Sunni now, you could care less about what the Shiites do when it comes to something like this, but wouldn't it be nice if he made an official statement saying that all religions are equal and the "chosen" ones of Islam should not harass and murder non Muslims and destroy their houses of worship. I hope SunniMan sends a special message to this man saying that it would be nice if all the Christians and Baha'is who are incarcerated because of their religious beliefs. were let out of prison. He could also include in his message that the Sunnis and Shiites should put their differences aside and stop killing each other.

Iran's new president Hassan Rouhani held out the olive branch to the Jews of the world when he offered greetings and good wishes to mark Rosh Hashanah.

Sadly, the USMB's 'chosen people' have decided to spewed their venom at his magnanimous gesture of friendship. .. :cool:

Speaking of hate, your post from yesterday:

"Shana Tova to the Jews and I hope it's Israel's last"

What a nice person you are Sunni !

Iran is a hellhole just like the rest of the Middle East. Muslimes are sh*t. Ugh.

my boss thinks we should nuke the whole Middle East.

he may be right. They are more trouble than they are worth.

What do you expect from an Anti Semetic Indian? It's really ironic; Pro Palestinians do nothing but spew their Hate yet accuse the Jewish people of Hating. Consider the source :cool:

What do you expect from an Anti Semetic Indian? It's really ironic; Pro Palestinians do nothing but spew their Hate yet accuse the Jewish people of Hating. Consider the source :cool:

lots of anti-Muslim hate coming from Uber-Zionists in this forum.

Not so much hate but a lot of harsh critisism. Muslims are thin skinned critters.

There is nothing hateful about my greeting of Shana Tova to the Jewish people.

Although I am not a supporter of the apartheid fascist state of Israel. .. :cool:

you are an incredibly hateful bigot. Then you have the nerve to call other people hateful ??
That would make you a hypocrite as well....:cool:

Anti Muslim Hate coming from " Zionists?" in this forum? Try putting it in proper context. My response was because of this;

Don't see you condemning that. Typical Pro Palestinian Mentality. :cuckoo:

Although I am not a supporter of the apartheid fascist state of Israel. .. :cool:

you are an incredibly hateful bigot. Then you have the nerve to call other people hateful ??

Abbas pledges: There will be no Israelis in Palestine | The Times of Israel

Home >

Israel & the Region

Abbas pledges: There will be no Israelis in Palestine

‘In a final resolution, we would not see the presence of a single Israeli — civilian or soldier — on our lands,’ says PA leader

By Stuart Winer July 30, 2013, 10:39 am 103

Share 328

Email
Print

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas meets Egyptian interim President Adly Mansour at the Presidential Palace in Cairo, Egypt, on Monday, July 29, 2013. (photo credit: AP/Mohammed Samah, Egyptian Presidency)
Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas meets Egyptian interim President Adly Mansour at the Presidential Palace in Cairo, Egypt, on Monday, July 29, 2013. (photo credit: AP/Mohammed Samah, Egyptian Presidency)

Newsroom
mEmail
GFacebook
tTwitter

Even as talks for a permanent Israeli-Palestinian peace got off to a cautious start in Washington Monday, Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas told reporters in Egypt that no Israelis would be allowed to remain in a future Palestinian state.

Get The Times of Israel's Daily Edition by email
and never miss our top stories Free Sign up!

“In a final resolution, we would not see the presence of a single Israeli — civilian or soldier — on our lands,” Abbas said following a meeting with interim Egyptian President Adly Mansour in Cairo.

Abbas wants an Israeli Free " Palestinian State" which would also include ARAB ISRAELIS but it's Israel who is " apartheid?" lol Too bad he doesn't have the same emotion about Muslims who are killing and enslaving Christians . Consider the source :cuckoo: :eusa_shifty:

Abbas pledges: There will be no Israelis in Palestine | The Times of Israel

Home >

Israel & the Region

Abbas pledges: There will be no Israelis in Palestine

‘In a final resolution, we would not see the presence of a single Israeli — civilian or soldier — on our lands,’ says PA leader

By Stuart Winer July 30, 2013, 10:39 am 103

Share 328

Email
Print

Newsroom
mEmail
GFacebook
tTwitter

Even as talks for a permanent Israeli-Palestinian peace got off to a cautious start in Washington Monday, Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas told reporters in Egypt that no Israelis would be allowed to remain in a future Palestinian state.

Get The Times of Israel's Daily Edition by email
and never miss our top stories Free Sign up!

“In a final resolution, we would not see the presence of a single Israeli — civilian or soldier — on our lands,” Abbas said following a meeting with interim Egyptian President Adly Mansour in Cairo.

Abbas wants an Israeli Free " Palestinian State" which would also include ARAB ISRAELIS but it's Israel who is " apartheid?" lol Too bad he doesn't have the same emotion about Muslims who are killing and enslaving Christians . Consider the source :cuckoo: :eusa_shifty:

You're like a dog with a bone here PV, you need to let it go - it's a slimey old deer tibia from last year's season. Israeli's are an occupying force. Few countries want an occupying force remaining when they win their freedom. It has nothing to do with religion.

And really...what about Bhuddists killing and enslaving Muslims? Think that's ok?

...And really...what about Bhuddists killing and enslaving Muslims? Think that's ok?

didn't you get the memo?

when people hate and massacre Muslims, its the Muslims' fault.

but when people hate and massacre Jews, its not their fault. :)

Anti Muslim Hate coming from " Zionists?" in this forum? Try putting it in proper context. My response was because of this;

Don't see you condemning that. Typical Pro Palestinian Mentality. :cuckoo:

There IS a lot of anti-Muslim hate.

I see few condemning it. Do you?

What typical mentality would that be? :doubt:

...There IS a lot of anti-Muslim hate.

I see few condemning it. Do you?

What typical mentality would that be? :doubt:

didn't you get the memo from Lumberg?

condemning anti-Muslim hate equals supporting anti-Semitism.

...And really...what about Bhuddists killing and enslaving Muslims? Think that's ok?

didn't you get the memo?

when people hate and massacre Muslims, its the Muslims' fault.

Unfortunately, that seems to be the popular mantra.

but when people hate and massacre Jews, its not their fault.

It's not their fault.

Why the blindness to the suffering of innocents in either case? I don't get it frankly.

Forum List

Back